Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:45 am

Natalie's eyebrow stayed raised. "Or maybe you're just not in a kissing mood then because there isn't anyone around for you to kiss," she said, taking another sip of her butterbeer. She did have to admit that it would be very awkward to be around when he was in the shower. That would complicate things a lot and probably give her a permanent blush.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:48 am

"I could kiss my pillow or my showerhead. There's plenty around for me to kiss but I'm not in the mood to do it." He never actually kissed his showerhead or pillow and he hoped Natalie knew that. He didn't need her thinking he was some freak who kissed inanimate
objects. He chuckled. "Um yes I'm Landon Montgomery and I'm addicted to making out with my pillow." He smirked at her and took a drink of his butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:02 am

"Oh come on, Lando! I'll bet your pillow is a great kisser," Natalie teased. "Althoooooooooough," she drew the word out intentionally longer than it needed to be, "I actually said anyone, not anything. I mean, if I was there, you might feel differently." She was leaving the shower scenario out of that statement. That was just too weird to think about.

"And you're not supposed to use your surname at Anonymous groups, silly. That's what makes it anonymous!"
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:06 am

"I'll be sure to give my pillow the compliment before I go to sleep today. I'm sure it'll be flattered." Landon told her jokingly. "Well if you were on my bed..." Landon didn't know how to finish the sentence. A girl on his bed? That'd be kind of weird but awesome at the same time. "You in my shower. That'd be...different." He wanted to see what she'd say when he mentioned the shower again so he mentioned it intentionally for a reaction. "Whoever said I was being anonymous?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 am

"If I was on your bed, we'd probably be taking a nap," Natalie said, as if the answer was obvious. Naps were innocent. They'd taken one on her bed before and it was no big deal.

She was glad she wasn't taking a drink when he talked about her being in his shower or she probably would have choked on it like she nearly did earlier. She blushed at the thought, then pushed it out of her mind. It wasn't something she wanted to think about just yet. She needed to think of an alternate, innocent reason for being there, fast. "If I was in your shower, we would be fixing it because it broke."
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:23 am

Landon's mind automatically went to the gutter much like most 13 year old boys. He wasn't thinking about doing either of the things Natalie presented to him. He never thought of doing bad/naughty things with Natalie because she was his best friend. But now that they were older and he was full of hormones he knew that anything could happen with them. If something did start to happen, he probably wouldn't stop it either. Well maybe not now but next year or the year after. "Those are some nice reasons to be there Natalie good job." He smiled at her and laughed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:51 am

Natalie blushed when Landon laughed at her. She got the impression that her reasons for being in his shower or in his bed were not the same reasons that he was thinking. She also got the impression that his version of events was a bit less innocent than hers was. She hoped he wasn't picturing anything too sordid; she wasn't ready for him to be thinking about things like that, even if she didn't know he was thinking them. "Or we could be cleaning it," she added, biting her lip as she tried to think of another reason to be in his shower.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:04 am

Landon decided it would be fun to make things just a little bit more awkward. "Or we could be showering in it." He shrugged. Little kids always showered with their siblings and stuff so why couldn't friends shower with each other? There was nothing saying it had to be sexual. He knew that at there age everything could turn sexual but at this moment in time he didn't mean it that way.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:09 am

Natalie looked at Landon with wide eyes. She really liked him, both as a friend and as more, but she did not want to shower with him. "No offense Lando, but I like to take my showers by myself. Having someone else there would just get in the way of getting clean," she said, thinking of it as innocently as she could.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:15 am

Landon shrugged. "Your loss. Seeing me naked is probably awesome. It doesn't matter to me because I see myself naked at the time." He wondered what naked girls looked like. He never saw a naked girl before not even his mom or sister. It would've increased the awkwardness if he would've seen either one of them naked. "Sorry we should probably change the subject." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 am

Natalie had never seen a guy naked before and it wasn't exactly high on her list just yet, partially because she thought she was still way too young for that and partially because she was sure that it would freak her out. "Who says we'd be naked? I'm sure if we were showering together we would be wearing bathing suits," she reasoned, determined to keep everything as innocent as she could.

She smiled when Landon asked for a change of subject. Usually it was her asking for that so it was funny to see it be him for a change. "Well, what do you want to talk about then?" she asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 am

Landon nodded. "Right in our bathing suits. That's right. I forgot about that little detail Natalie, thanks." When she asked what he wanted to talk about he shrugged. Landon wasn't good at choosing subjects. Usually they had something to do with nudity and stuff. "I like ice cream." That was good enough. They could talk about ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:53 am

"I know you like ice cream, " Natalie replied, still smirking. He wasn't very good at topic changes, but then, neither was she, so it all worked out in terms of mutual awkwardness. "Don't you remember what we did in the kitchens the day that we met?" she asked, smiling at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 am

"Actually I had forgotten about that until just now. You know guys have awful memory." Landon kind of felt bad for forgetting something like that but he really did have awful memory. "What else can we talk about? I'm really bad at choosing things to talk about. I'm sure that's obvious to you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...   Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Because butterbeer always tastes best after laying on a gross old couch...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3