Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer Empty
PostSubject: Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer   Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Terry entered the Three Broomsticks, bundled up in her favorite patchwork cape and blue dress. She hadn't had the chance to wear it, and a February Hogsmeade weekend granted her that wish. Sitting down at a table, she set down her purses, idly wondering why she had brought two of them, and wondered how she was going to carry her butterbeer if she had to carry her purses also. Sighing heavily, she decided she'll wait until the owner came over to ask.

Looking around, she wondered if the 3 Broomsticks was always so crowded. She had never really seen so many wizards in one place outside of Diagon. Sighing, the fourth year tugged out her hair clip so her hair could warm her face quicker, only looking up when someone approached.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer   Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Natalie went to the Three Broomsticks on a whim. Something about the little pub just felt right for that day; she was drawn to it. She entered with a smile on her face, humming to herself. She went to the bar and ordered a Butterbeer, then tried to find a table. The place was strangely packed for the time of year, and there was no open tables. She spotted the closest thing to an open table and shrugged. There was already a girl sitting there, not much older than herself, and she was a friendly person, so she decided to go over there. "Hello! Can I join you?" she asked cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer   Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:36 pm

Terry looked at the girl. "Sure, go ahead." she smiled, eying the butterbeer for a moment before sighing and deciding to wait a bit. "I'm Terry, by the vay." She pulled off her vibrant orange gloves and offered a hand to the girl to shake. "Fourth vear Ravenclaw."

The girl looked nice enough. Terry thought she recognized her, but wasn't too sure.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer   Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Natalie sat across from Terry. "Natalie Olivier," she said with a smile. She reached out and took Terry's had to shake it, though she shook it from side to side rather than up and down. Normal hand shakes were just so boring.

"What brings you here today?" she saw the girl looking at her Butterbeer. "You want some?" she offered the girl her glass.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer   Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 am

Terry raised an eyebrow at the odd handshake. "Natalie? oh! My cousin told me about vou...something about pirates." she said, shrugging slightly.

"Oh, no thanks...I just have a hard time balancing my purses and a drink." Terry declined. She thought for a moment. If Natalie could watch her purses, then she could get a drink! Brilliant! "Actually, do vou mind vatching them for me? Thanks!" she grabbed a few coins and hurried to the counter, requesting a butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer   Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:20 am

Natalie nodded. She'd remembered meeting Terry's cousin, Pierre. Poor boy had to be provoked to use his imagination, which made Natalie sad. She believed that imaginations should be used frequently.

"Sure," she said when Terry asked her to watch her bags. While she was waiting for the other girl to come back, she took one of the napkins and started to sketch on it with the self-inking quill she kept on her at all times, drawing a rather realistic 2-D version of the room. Maybe she could ask one of the older students to charm it for her so it would move...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer   Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer Empty

Back to top Go down

Wishing for Firewhiskey but Settling for Butterbeer
Page 1 of 1