Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Quality Quidditch Supplies Term 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sofia Hunter
Flying Professor
Sofia Hunter

Quality Quidditch Supplies Term 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies Term 1   Quality Quidditch Supplies Term 1 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:02 am

Sofia walked into Quality Quiddich Supplies with a smile on her face. This store was her absolute favourite store in the whole of Diagon Alley. She knew all of the shopkeepers by name and was always kept up to date with the latest advancements in brooms and supplies.

Walking over to the Firebolt on display, Sofia sighed. She really loved this broom, and, considering her funds, she decided that today was the day she would purchase one for herself.

She walked up the the counter and the man smile as she approached. "Miss Hunter. How are you this fine afternoon? Did you receive that catalogue we sent out?" he asked her.

Sofia nodded, "Oh yes. Thank you for that. Wonderful read, that was. I was actually here to purchase a Firebolt."

The man's face split into a grin. "Excellent choice. Surely you have one already though?" he questioned.

"Ah, not one personally. United have them for players, but they're not ours, per say."

The name nodded, and walked off, soon returning with a large box and Firebolt written across the time in gold lettering. Sofia was bubbling with excitement.

"Fantastic, how much do I owe you?" Receiving the answer of 200 Galleons, Sofia handed over her coin bag with that exact amount give or take.

Getting her change from the man, Sofia walked out of the store, carrying her brand new broom. This would come in handy when referring and teaching flying at Hogwarts this year, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies Term 1   Quality Quidditch Supplies Term 1 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:46 am

Jude longed to buy a broom more than anything, but alas, he didn't have enough pocket money with him at the moment and first years weren't allowed to bring brooms to Hogwarts anyway. Still, perhaps he would be able to subtly suggest to his parents to get him one for Christmas.

"I'd like broomstick servicing kit. Gift for my father," he lied to the shopkeeper easily. It would be easier for him if he wasn't interrogated about his age. He handed over the 20 galleons and resolved to leave the kit labeled with his name in plain sight back at the manor, hoping to guilt his parents into getting him a broom that year.
Back to top Go down
Noah Grayson
Second Year
Noah Grayson

PostSubject: Quality Quidditch Supplies Term 1   Quality Quidditch Supplies Term 1 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Noah was quite surprised that he had managed to do all of his shopping and not manage to bump into his mum or dad once. But just as he was heading back to the Leaky Cauldron to see if they somehow where still eating their lunch he couldn't help but stop as he walked past the Quidditch shop.

He stopped and stared in the window, he wasn't the only one there, many people kept turning their heads or stopping for a closer look. They were all trying to see the new broom that would be coming out in a couple of months. Noah couldn't take his eyes off of it, but he knew that there would be no way that his parents would be able to afford it or allow him to buy it for that matter.

"There you are," Noah turned as he recognised his mother's voice, "then again I'm not surprised, you and your father are just alike. In fact I think he is still in there right now, where I left him almost an hour ago."

"Oh, hi mum," he laughed slightly as Jupiter gave a hoot of welcome too, "I've finished all my shopping so I'm ready to go when you are."

His mother looked down at him and then back through the shop window, "Go on, leave your things here and go and have a look around inside," she nodded her head towards the door. "I kow you want to."

Noah gave a sideways smile, placed his things on the floor and with Jupiter sat on his shoulder, he stepped into the shop and looked around to see if he could see his father. He stepped to the side of a shop keeper who was carrying a pile of boxes which he imagined contained the cleaning kits, he spotted his dad by a poster of the black and white quidditch robes of the team better known as the Magpies.

"Hey dad," he greeting punching his father gently on the arm before being caught in a headlock and his hair ruffled. "Gerrof!"

"So all shopped out are we?" His father chuckled and let go of his son, "All your galleons gone?"

"Not quite," he shook his head, "Still think I've got about 60 or so left, books weren't as much as mum thought they were going to be."

"Well then how about we finish those off on a well deserved treat," His father's eyes sparkled and he led Noah over to a display case. Inside was the Nimbus 2000, although not the fastest or best broom out there, it was still one of the leading ones, and a broom that Noah would die to have.

"But dad, I said I've only got 60 galleons," Noah knew how much the broom cost and he was sure that his dad did too.

"Well check your other pocket," Noah gave the man a curious look and reached in pulling out another bag of galleons, he frowned slightly and opened the bag. Inside had to be about another 60 galleons, he looked up at his father who gave a mischievous grin and reached up taking one of the brooms off his stand. Noah's father had a way of making things appear, he enjoyed learning muggle magic and Noah always seemed to be his test subject.

Noah grinned at his father, and followed him, to pay for his new broom. He couldn't really believe it, but he was not going to argue now. He had waited so long, even asked at Christmas and Birthday's for one, but the answer had always been a resolute no.

"Would you like a Broomstick servicing kit to go with your broom?" the shopkeeper asked.

Noah shook his head, "No thanks, just the Nimbus 2000, please." He paid for the broom and left the shop. His mother, like he suspected gave his father a knowing look and shook her head.

"Can't leave you boys alone for five minutes can I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies Term 1   Quality Quidditch Supplies Term 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quality Quidditch Supplies Term 1
Page 1 of 1