Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Olivier-Land

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

Olivier-Land - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 am

Landon wasn't aware Natalie traveled back and forth much between France and England. It did come as quite a shock. It was only a month though. How bad could just one month be? "You can still write to me and stuff if you want to or maybe I'd just have to convince my family to take a little vacation this year." He winked at her. "If I could go, I would but for some reason hanging out in your suitcase seems utterly uncomfortable so I think I'm going to have to decline that offer." He shrugged feeling slightly guilty.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:50 am

"If I write you, will you write me back?" Natalie asked quietly. She didn't want to write him and then get her hopes up if a response wasn't going to come.

She was most taken with the prospect of his family going on holiday in France and writing back and forth, but she didn't know if his parents would listen to him, if he tried to get them to go away for a while.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:54 am

Landon smirked at Natalie. "Nope I will never write you. All your letters will stay in a stack unopened on my desk in my room. I'll hand them to Lauren when she wants some reading material." He rolled his eyes. "Obviously I'll write back. It might now be quick and the letters might not be too good but I will get it done." He laughed that she didn't think he would really write her or anything.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:12 am

Natalie was a little worried to write Landon any letters. She didn't want to write him pages and pages of how much she missed him and England and wished she could be there if he was only going to return it with a short note back. It wasn't going to stop her from writing to him though. She would just have to remember to keep her letters from going on and on and on.

She righted herself in the water and swam back over to him. "You're a meanie, you know that?" she poked him in the arm playfully. "How long do you think before they send Gabi back to fetch us? I give it fifteen minutes tops," she grinned. She just hoped that her father wasn't the one who came to get them, otherwise they were in for an awkward march back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:16 am

Landon had never been good at letter writing. Sometimes he wrote too much and sometimes he wrote too little. The last person he wrote a letter to was Lauren when she was in Hogwarts. He'd send her lots of letters to keep in touch with her. They went back and forth all of her years at Hogwarts. It sort of became a tradition for them. He nodded at Natalie. "I'm the meanest boy in the world, I know." When she asked how long he thought they had, he shrugged. "Ten minutes if we're lucky enough."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:26 am

Natalie wrapped her arms around Landon's neck again. "Well, we have a few options: we could go back of our own free will and have to explain why we're all wet, we could wait for someone to come fetch us and have them see for themselves why we're all wet, or we could go Neb hunting," she grinned. "What do you say?"

She laid the options out for him and decided to let him choose which one they did.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:29 am

Landon had no idea what a neb was an he thought he had more than enough adventures for one day. He had never been adventurous anyway. "We can stay here, let them see why we're like this so no one gets suspicious. They might question us and I don't want to be questioned right away. In a few years, questions won't bother me but now it's weird." He kissed her nose lightly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:56 am

Natalie cocked her head to the side and looked at Landon with wide, innocent eyes. "What kind of questions?" she asked, truly not sure what he had meant by that. She knew what she kind of, sort of, may have wanted it to mean, but that didn't mean it was what he was thinking of.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Landon didn't think this all the way through. "They could ask us lots of questions. It's not exactly normal for us to be randomly wet. Plus they probably already think the way we act is a little weird so they might ask if we're really friends or if there's something more." Adults questions Landon would make him really uncomfortable especially questions from people he didn't know well.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Natalie laughed. "Well, then we just say that we went swimming, which we did, and that we're just friends, which we are," she replied. "Come on, let's go back before they send out a search party."

She let go of Landon and swam back to the other side of the lake and got out of the water. She squeezed the water out of her hair as best she could, but she was sure she still looked like a drowned rat. She slipped her flip-flops back on her feet and waited for Lando to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Landon nodded at Natalie. "I suppose that would be alright." He watched her get up and then followed her out. "I don't want to put on my shirt. I like that shirt and I took it off so it wouldn't get wet. Putting it on would be counter productive. Your parents get to see me shirtless too." He sighed. They definitely didn't think this one all the way through. Time to be even more awkward.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Natalie nodded. It was probably a good idea to not ruin his shirt, although her parents would be amused. She took his hand and started to walk back in the direction of her house.

It wasn't a long walk, no more than five minutes or so. When they were just about out of the trees, she poked Landon's shoulder and said, "You're it!" before running off onto the back lawn of her house.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Landon followed Natalie back expecting to go to her house. Of course she had something else in mind. When he heard the words "you're it" he rolled his eyes but ran after her. Landon was a quick runner so he caught up to Natalie easily and tackled her to the ground. "I win." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Natalie was surprised to be tackled so quickly. She thought she was a fast runner, but apparently she wasn't as fast as she thought she was. Or Landon was just much faster. She was about to try to get up and run away again when her mother opened the back door of their house. She raised an eyebrow at the pair, but did not say anything about it, only telling them that dinner was ready.

Natalie hopped to her feet and led Landon inside where, thankfully, Gabi was waiting with a shirt for Landon that had probably belonged to their father at some point. Their mother must have said something about it to them.

In the kitchen, there was a large spread waiting for them with all sorts of different food, which meant that Natalie's mom had been cooking up a storm since deciding that Landon would stay for dinner. She told them to pick whatever they wanted and that they'd be eating on the back patio. Her mom left them to select their food and come outside when they were ready.

"I think she got excited that you were staying for dinner," Natalie giggled, looking at the abnormally large selection of food. She passed Landon a plate and then took one for herself, which she loaded up with a little bit of almost everything.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:26 am

Landon gratefully took the shirt and put it on himself. This was awkward for him and he hoped the awkwardness didn't increase. He would've much rather spent all his time with Natalie in private. He was comfortable around her. For some reason he was terribly shy. Most Gryffindors probably weren't but he most certainly was. Landon looked over all the food and smiled. He turned to Natalie's mom. "Thanks Mrs. Olivier." His parents taught him to have good manners and thanking them was the first step. Landon took the food he was pretty sure he would eat and looked at Natalie wondering what she was going to want to do.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:06 am

Natalie waited for Landon to make a plate, and then led him in the opposite direction of where her family was eating. It would have been easy to do what she was told, but she thought it might be awkward for Landon, eating with her family in a semi-formal setting like that, so she decided to break the rules and take him somewhere else. "Come on," she whispered, sneaking past the window that her family could have seen them through if they'd been paying attention.

She took him up the stairs and down the hall to the last door on the left. "This is my room," she said, nudging the slightly ajar door open with her toe. It was decorated mainly in nature colors, although there were splashes of purple here and there. She had a bookshelf that was more full of random objects that she had either found or made than it was of books. There was a desk that was half covered in art supplies, and her bed was pushed against the far wall, just under one of the large windows. The paintings on the walls were all done by her, ranging in subject from her sister to one of the Hogwarts grounds to one of an army of Finkledrops invading Lut-land.

She sat with her plate in the middle of the floor. "So, what do you think?" she asked grinning. She was proud of her room. She thought it was a very good representation of her.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:10 am

Landon nodded at Natalie. He was really glad they weren't going to be eating dinner with her family. He was nervous enough as it was and eating with the Olivier's would only add to the nervousness Landon was feeling at that very moment. He tossed his shirt onto his shoulder and followed Natalie to her room. When they arrived, he looked around. There wasn't much he knew to say about the room. No guy was good at describing girly things not even the biggest gentleman. "It looks good he told her. Reminds me of you." Landon sat across from Natalie with his plate. "This is better than being downstairs."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:22 am

Natalie took a couple bites of her food. Of course her mother's cooking would taste simply delicious. "Why can't she cook like this on a normal day?" she complained, taking another bite. "I swear, if you weren't here, this would be barely edible."

She heard a door open and close downstairs, meaning that someone had come in the house. She got up silently and slowly closed her door so it wouldn't make any noise. She crept back to her spot and sat down. "Hopefully they won't come looking for us," she said.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 am

Landon smirked at Natalie and then took a bite of his food. "It sounds to me your mother likes me already. If you want edible food you might have to keep me around a little longer." He teased her. When he heard the noise downstairs, he perked up. Hopefully they wouldn't get into trouble. He knew how strict his parents were with Lauren having boys in her room and he imagined Natalie's parents had similar rules if not the same ones. "Well we're hidden and they can never ever find us." He nodded to himself.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:50 am

Natalie smiled and nodded in agreement. That was part of the beauty of being her; if her parents did come looking for them, they would automatically discount her room because it was so mundane. They'd probably check every room in the house but her room, then they'd go outside, and then they'd give up because she was nowhere to be found.

"I was planning on keeping you around anyway. This is just an added perk," she stuck her tongue out at Landon. "You're not getting rid of me that easily."
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:54 am

Landon pretended to be sad. "Oh? I was so hoping to get rid of you easily." He sighed. "Guess I'll just have to try a little harder." A smirk came across his face and he winked at her. Landon couldn't imagine getting rid of Natalie, not anytime soon. Maybe not ever depending on how things went for them in the future. He took another bite of his food and placed his shirt on the ground by his side.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:59 am

Natalie was a little confused at first, until she realized that Landon was kidding. Then she just felt silly for thinking for a minute that he was serious about wanting to get rid of her. She didn't want him to get rid of her, and she didn't want to get rid of him. Not one bit.

She scooted from her spot across from Landon and moved so that she was sitting next to him. "You know, yours looks better than mine," she said. She took her fork and stole a little bite of his food, quickly eating it. "Yep, definitely better," she decided.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:02 am

Landon watched as Natalie scooted closer to him. He smiled at her and put his arm around her. When she took his fork and put food on it he was going to protest. "Hey that's my---." Too late. The food was already in her mouth. He rolled his eyes but smirked at her. "Thanks for asking Nat." He moved as close to her as he possibly could and placed a kiss on her cheek still smirking at her. "Of course it's better Nat. It is mine after all. And the fork would be better because it's been in my mouth and touched my lips."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:06 am

Smiling as Landon tried to protest, Natalie didn't feel even the slightest bit bad about stealing his food. "You're welcome!" she said happily, though she knew he was being sarcastic.

She smiled again when he kissed her cheek. "Is that why it taste's better? I wasn't aware that you were some kind of expert on the subject. Please, tell me more," she rested her head against his shoulder and stole another bite of his food, her own plate forgotten on the floor beside her.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:09 am

Landon shrugged. He hadn't exactly thought this one all the way through. "Well I suppose it would taste better after touching my lips and being in my mouth with I'm awesome. I don't really have an explanation for this Natalie. Some things just can't be explained I guess. Like love. I hear that's really hard to explain and describe." He shrugged. Lauren told Landon it was impossible to describe and explain love. It was only possible to feel it. Landon absently wondered if he'd know if he was in love or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Olivier-Land
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next