Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Olivier-Land

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

Olivier-Land - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:19 am

"So, does that mean that my food would taste better to you if you ate it off my fork, because that's been in my mouth and touched my lips?" Natalie asked teasingly.

She had to remember to stay calm when he started talking about love. Being 12 and thinking you're in love was way different than being older and knowing you're in love, after all, so the kind of love she thought she had might not even count for that.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:24 am

"Maybe unless it just something that happens to me. But let's not test out your theory. I'm not hungry." He told her honestly. To begin with Landon wasn't hungry and then the few bites he did take completely filled him up. He wondered if he'd ever fall in love and if so with who. While thinking, he placed a kiss on Natalie's head and pulled her closer too dar into his thoughts to really notice what he just did.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:33 am

Natalie put the fork down. It really was delicious, but she wasn't as hungry as she thought she was. She closed her eyes as he pulled her closer and kissed her head again. She loved how affectionate he was, even if he did it without realizing it.

She left her eyes closed and she could feel fatigue catching up with her. The nap they had taken by the haunted house hadn't been anywhere close to long enough. She snuggled close to his side and felt herself starting to fall asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:37 am

Landon wasn't noticing things well today but he did notice was snuggling closer to him. He took this as a cue to say something. "Maybe we should lay down on your bed." He suggested. Maybe it wasn't his brightest suggestion of the day but the bed would certainly be much more comfortable than the floor. Without waiting for a response, Landon grabbed Natalie and pulled her over to the bed. He laid down on one side and then waited for Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 am

Natalie was getting so sleepy that she hardly realized that Landon had spoken, nor did she put up a fight when he pulled her towards her bed. She lay down beside him and scooted as close as she could, wrapping her arm around his abdomen and resting her head on his chest.

"Landon?" she opened her eyes briefly and looked up at him. "I'm glad you came over today," she said with a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:46 am

Landon smiled when Natalie put her head on his chest and wrapped her arm around him. He nodded at what she said and kissed the top of her head once more. He wasn't tired yet but was sure he would be tired momentarily. "I'm glad I came over too, Nat." He whispered to her and chuckled to himself when he realized he hadn't kissed her on the lips in a while. Didn't matter but it surprised him.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:09 am

The kiss that Landon placed on the top of her head reminded her that she'd forgotten something. Feeling much more bold than she had the first time she'd kissed him, she lifted her head and kissed him softly, lingering slightly longer than they normally did. "Goodnight," she whispered, though it was early evening at best.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:12 am

Landon smiled at Natalie when he saw her lift her head. The next thing he knew he was being kissed and of course he returned it. He held it until she let go. "Goodnight Natalie." He whispered and held her closer to him before closing him eyes. It was so early but they were still entitled to a nap whenever they wanted to take one.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:26 am

Natalie was almost instantly asleep as soon as she placed her head back on Landon's chest. She was perfectly content to lay in his arms and dream all evening, until he needed to return to his own house. As she slept, she had a dream about meeting his family. In her dream, his parents and sister were friendly at first, but they turned mean when they decided that they didn't like her. She woke with a start and looked around the room. Nothing was different, right down to Landon napping beside her. She settled back into his arms but could not fall asleep again. She was too lost in thought, wondering what it would be like if she did meet his family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Olivier-Land
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5