Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Olivier-Land

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

Olivier-Land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:41 am

"If I decide to play which I really want to. I'll let you know. I didn't get a chance to first year so I'll try second year. I know I could be really good at if I just practice. I want to show those purebloods a halfblood can do better than they can." Normally Landon wasn't competitive but for Quidditch he'd make an exception. When he saw the house he had a pretty good idea of what Natalie wanted to do and he sighed quietly. "It doesn't look haunted to me. Come on let's go." He started to walk and gave her arm a gentle tug as he walked along to the house.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:58 am

"Well if you make it on the team, I'll go to every single game you play in and I'll cheer for you," Natalie promised. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "That's what best friends are for."

She heard him sigh when he realized what she wanted to do and giggled. He seemed resigned to his fate though, and he tugged her toward the house. "Gabi wouldn't go in. She absolutely refused," she said with delight.

Stepping onto the porch made Natalie shiver with excitement. "What if it really is haunted?" she asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:02 am

"Ok well I'll make sure I keep you updated on what I decided." Landon smiled. At least he would have one fan if he made the team. The kiss on the cheek made his smile grow wider. Was what they were doing best friend behavior? Maybe it was. He didn't know. Natalie was his first girl best friend besides Lauren. "Well lucky for you I'm not your sister so I will go in." This could potentially be scary but Landon hoped it would be fun. "If it really is haunted then I'll just have to protect you from all the ghosts." He assured her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 am

Natalie also thought it was lucky that Landon was not her sister, otherwise kissing him like that would have been extremely awkward. She gave Landon's hand a light squeeze, then opened the door and went inside, with him very close behind her.

There wasn't much inside. There were very few pieces of furniture, and whatever was in there was covered in dust. It didn't look very haunted, yet. She took a few steps inside, the floorboards creaking beneath her feet.

"What do you reckon, start upstairs or down here?" she asked, not quite sure where she wanted to go first. "Do you think there's a basement?"
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:22 am

The house was kind of dirty but it wasn't that big of a deal. They could still see what they needed to see so it was ok. He had an idea from the moment they arrived at the house but he didn't want Natalie to know until he did what he wanted to do. "I want to do something down here first." He found something sharp laying around and went to the large bare wall near the house. Still holding Natalie's hand, he carved "L.M and N.O into the wall." He wasn't sure what to put around it so he put a heart. On the bottom right corner he put the year. "Every time we come here we can update the wall by adding another carving. Now what we do next is up to you."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:41 am

Natalie was confused when Landon started carving into the wall, but when she saw what he had done, she thought her heart may have completely melted. "We're just like the alphabet," she giggled, running her fingers over the letters. She hadn't noticed before, but it was a funny coincidence.

"Let's go look upstairs," she said, tugging him gently toward the staircase.

She climbed it carefully, just in case it couldn't support a lot of weight, although it seemed to handle it fine. The second floor was smaller than the first, it had only a few rooms. One of them looked to be a bathroom, another a bedroom, and then an office of some kind.

To make it more interesting, Natalie decided it would be fun to split up and poke around. "You take the office, I'll take the bedroom and bathroom," she said. She gave herself two rooms to investigate, since the office had far more stuff in it than the other rooms.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Landon didn't notice the order of their initials until Natalie pointed it out. He chuckled a little bit. "I guess we are. You would like something like that." He teased her. Next thing he knew, she was rushing up stairs. He followed behind her slowly and cautiously. The stairs didn't look like the most sturdy things but so far so good. Once he was up top, he looked around. It was a pretty plain upstairs. Looked like any other house just older. Landon didn't really want to separate in a weird place but he decided to do what ever would make Natalie happy. He nodded and walked into the office. There was a lot of stuff but he didn't know what to look for. He poked around at everything and wondered if Natalie would end up finding anything.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 am

The bathroom was uneventful. There wasn't anything in the bin, and it wasn't stocked with any toiletries at all, not even a toothbrush. She quickly moved on to the bedroom; it was clear that there wasn't anything to see in the bathroom.

She floorboards up here creaked just like the ones on the main floor. It added to the haunted house feel that the old structure had. The bedroom was nearly as empty as the bathroom; it had only a bed, a bedside table that was adorned with a large lamp, and a tall, wooden wardrobe. There was a slightly ajar window on the wall opposite the wardrobe, framed by limp, lifeless, grey curtains.

A faint sound, almost like a fluttering, drew her towards the wardrobe. Her hand was shaking from adrenaline as she reached out and took the handle. She took a deep breath, then pulled.

Something small and black shot out just above Natalie's head, causing her to scream and jump backward, accidentally running into the little table and knocking the lamp to the floor with a crash.

She glanced over her shoulder just in time to see a bird slip through the open window. She sighed in relief that it hadn't been something that wanted to eat her. Looking down at the mess, she sighed. "Oops..."
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:23 am

Landon was still poking around in the office. So far there wasn't anything interesting for him to find. There were some meaningless documents and things like that but nothing that interested him at all. He knew Natalie would probably be fascinated looking at the paperwork but he was less than thrilled. There wasn't much more for him to look at. There weren't any pictures or newspapers or anything. It looked pretty organized. It surprised him how organized it was since no one was living there.

Next thing he knew, he heard a scream and a crash. The only other person that he knew of being there was Natalie. Landon dashed into the bedroom to make sure she was ok. He saw the broken lamp and looked at Natalie a little worried about her. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? What happened?" He asked her all three questions quickly. He wanted to make sure she was ok and nothing bad had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:33 am

Natalie stepped cautiously around the shattered glass and wrapped her arms tightly around Landon, in a bit of shock from the sudden "bird attack".

"I'm fine," she mumbled. She desperately needed to slow her heartbeat. Maybe hugging Landon wasn't the best idea...

She released her grip on him and took a few calming breaths. "It was just a bird," she explained. "It flew out when I opened the wardrobe and it scared me."

She wondered how long the bird had been in there. It couldn't have been too long, or it would have been dead, but this house was definitely abandoned. Had someone been there not too long before them?

"Should we clean up or something?" she asked. She couldn't remember seeing a broom or anything downstairs, so she wasn't quite sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:40 am

Landon smiled when Natalie hugged him and he kissed the top of her head. "I'm just glad you're ok. I was afraid you got hurt. Maybe you helped that little bird. If you didn't find it, it could've suffocated." He really was glad she was ok. She gave him quite the rush. To try to calm himself down, he kissed her. The thought of her getting hurt terrified him. "I don't know how we can clean up. I didn't see a broom and there's nothing that can help us in the. You shouldn't try to touch it with your hands. I don't want you to hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:44 am

Landon's kiss was the opposite of calming for Natalie; it made her heart race even faster, not that she minded much.

"Well that's something else we have in common, I don't want me to hurt myself either," she said with a wink. "Did you find anything interesting in the office?" she asked, leaving the room (and avoiding a few pieces of glass that had traveled into the hallway) and going to where Landon had been before her little accident.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 am

"There wasn't anything I found interesting in the office. No newspapers, no interesting documents. There were a few papers but there wasn't any interesting information on any of them. You could check it out but I doubt you'd find anything to grab your attention. Oh and there's no birds in there either to attack you." He smirked and took her hand in his again.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:08 am

Natalie shrugged. She still wanted to check it out. Like the bedroom and the bathroom, the office was scant with furniture. One wall held a bookcase, another, a desk, and a threadbare rug lay in the middle of the floor. The desk looked most promising, so Natalie decided to start there.

She rustled through the top few drawers and found nothing of interest, but in the bottom drawer, beneath a pile of old papers, sat a small, leather-bound book with a brass lock on the front. "Do you know what this is?" she asked excitedly, pulling it out of the drawer. "This is a diary!"

She tried to open it, but it was tightly locked. She'd have to wait until she got back to her house to ask her mother to open it for her. Hugging the book to her chest, she returned to Landon's side, completely satisfied with the house for now. She didn't know what to say, so she just smiled contentedly at Landon.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:15 am

Landon knew Natalie would want to look at the office. It was obvious she liked to explore so he knew she'd want to look over the office and poke around herself. He didn't mind. It was cute to watch her looking at everything. A few minutes later, he heard her get excited so he knew she had found something. Landon shook his head at her question but she quickly answered him. "I'm a guy, Natalie, I wouldn't know what a diary was if someone beat me with one." He backed away a few steps. "That's not an offer. Don't beat me." When she was back at his side, he smiled at her. "Are we done here or is there more you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:23 am

"No, I think we're done," Natalie said with a smile.

Just for fun, she gave him a light whack on the arm with the diary, then transferred the book to her other hand and slipped her hand into his.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked. They had already covered everything that she wanted to show him.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:32 am

Landon nodded when Natalie said they were done but when she asked what he wanted to do, he shrugged. "Oh wait, I have an idea." He smirked at her and kissed her again. "Ok we did what I wanted to do today." He smiled down at her and then started to pull her out of the house. "I want to get to the grassy part in front of the house just for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:45 am

Natalie returned Landon's kiss and felt her heart flutter. She was pretty sure that most best friends didn't act like that, but she found that she didn't mind a single bit. She laughed when he started to pull her out of the house, since normally it was her who did the pulling. "What's so special about the grass part?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:49 am

Natalie was already trying to ruin Landon's little plan. He shook his head. "Come on Natalie, don't ask. I never ask you about where you're taking me. Please let me have this one." He fake begged. He wasn't sure what she'd think about what he wanted to do. He didn't know what he thought about it either but he wanted to do it so nothing else really mattered to him.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:57 am

Natalie pretended to be exasperated. "Fine," she fake grumbled. "We can do what you want... but just this once!"

She stuck close by his side with their hands clasped together until they made it to the lawn in front of the possibly-haunted-but-probably-not house. "Is it a surprise? Should I close my eyes?" she asked, withdrawing her hand from his grasp and clasping them both over her eyes so she couldn't see. "Hey, that rhymed," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:01 am

Now that they were outside Landon realized what he wanted to do was pretty stupid but he didn't care. "You didn't have to do that but ok." He backed up a little bit and then ran towards Natalie tackling her to the ground so she landed on her back. "Ok now I'm happy." He grinned and kissed her left cheek, her lips, and then her right cheek. "You can open your eyes now."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:11 am

She wasn't sure she knew what was happening; one minute, she was standing, the next, she was flat on her back. She was a little disoriented, but she was lucid enough to recognize that she was being kissed. She opened her eyes when Landon told her she could.

"You pounced on me! I cannot believe you just pounced on me!" she laughed, shaking her head slightly from side to side before reaching up to kiss him once again. "I swear, you're almost as much of a danger to me as I am to myself."
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:17 am

Landon was still on top of Natalie and he laughed at her. "I did I pounced on you. You seem to like the ground so much so I decided to help you reunite with your beloved ground. Don't act like you didn't love me tackling you because I know you did." He teased her and kissed her back. Well this was fun. It had been a good day so far.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:23 am

Natalie gave her eyes an exaggerated roll. "You go ahead and think that," she said, then stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

She gave his shoulder a light push and made him roll off of her and onto his back beside her. She scooted closer to him, still laying down, and looked up at the vibrant blue sky. It was dotted with puffy white clouds that Natalie loved to figure out the shapes of.

"That one looks like a duck," she said, pointing upwards at the cloud she was looking at.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:29 am

"I'll think and I'll know it." Landon grinned. Landon looked up at the sky and put his arm around Natalie, well underneath her and he held her close. The sun was in his eyes a little but it didn't bother him too much. He looked through the sky for anything interesting. "That one looks like a heart." It really did. It was a perfect heart. It confused him but it was nice to look at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olivier-Land   Olivier-Land - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Olivier-Land
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next