Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:49 am

Landon looked at the ground. "Sorry ground I can't kiss you when Natalie's around she'll get all jealous and heartbroken over it. I can only kiss Natalie but I'll dream of kissing your dirty grassy-ness. I love you Mr. Ground." He grinned and noticed they were getting really close to the school.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:04 am

Natalie burst into a loud fit of giggles, which earned her a few unfriendly glances from some nearby Ravenclaws who appeared to be having some sort of study session. "Oopsie, guess I just made a few enemies," she said, giggling more quietly. "I suppose you can kiss the ground if you really want to," she consented teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:06 am

Landon looked at the Ravenclaws and glared. "HI HAVING FUN?!" He smirked and the continued walking. "And you were saying?" He looked at the ground and shook his head."Off my back." He told Natalie. When she was off his back he turned and looked at her. "I'd rather kiss you while you're standing on the ground." He smiled at her and then gave her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 am

Natalie was confused because it was very rare that Landon kicked her off his back before they'd reached their destination, but nevertheless she got down. "Oh, I see," Natalie said just before Landon kissed her. She was surprised because there were definitely people around who could see them, but if he didn't care then she didn't either, so she returned his kiss and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:18 am

Landon hugged Natalie back and then turned back around. "Let's go, back on the Hogwarts Express so we can arrive to Hufflepuff Land." He grinned at her and waited for her to get back on his back. He wondered if anyone was staring at him and Natalie even though it didn't matter if they were. There were some girls around so he was sure they'd start rumors. Girls loved their gossip too much.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:25 am

Natalie laughed and jumped back up onto Landon's back. "To Hufflepuff Land!" she cried again, not caring if she disturbed the Ravenclaws again. It was their fault for trying to study out here instead of in the library or something.

When they arrived outside of the entrance to the Hufflepuff Common Room, she slid off his back again. "I promise that when I'm done with my painting, I'll show it to you," she grinned. She was sure that he would like it.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 am

Landon wondered what Natalie was painting but knew not to ask. Instead, he shrugged. "Ok, if you want to. I know some people try to be private with the things they create so you don't have to show me. You have fun painting. I'll probably go back to my room and nap or go find some hot girls to look at. Just joking about the second part, so you know." He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 am

"No, I will show you, when I'm done," Natalie insisted. It was something she kind of wanted to give to him, even if it wasn't his birthday or Christmas or anything.

She smiled at him and gave him a hug before whispering the password and going inside the common room, with a glance back over her shoulder and a little wave to Landon.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:57 am

Landon nodded. "Ok I'll wait as patiently as I can." He smiled at her. It was a little weird if she wanted to give him something for no reason and he had never given her anything. Landon hugged Natalie back though and waved to her. Now off to his common room or dorm where he could finally get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: February 2011-
Jump to: