Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:12 am

Natalie hummed in agreement with her eyes still closed. She could see why he liked to lay around and do nothing sometimes. It was so relaxing. It wasn't something she would do all the time, but laying in the middle of a sunny field with his arm around her, holding her close, was something she could get used to. She was starting to feel a little sleepy. "Lando, you're the best best friend I've ever had," she mumbled again.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:38 am

Landon smiled at Natalie. "Same goes for you." She was the only best friend he could and wanted to kiss. All of his other best friends had been guys and obviously Landon wasn't into guys so he didn't want to kiss any of his guy friends. Not paying attention to his surroundings, he kissed the top of her head. Her voice sounded different so he knew she was probably tired or something.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:20 am

Natalie smiled as Landon's lips touched her forehead. "I'll bet I'm a better kisser than all the other best friends you've had, too," she laughed lightly, not wanting to miss an opportunity to tease him a bit. She didn't care if anyone did start to approach them, since laying in the sun was a completely innocent, and they would have to get very close in order to hear what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:11 am

"Well Natalie you're the only girl I've ever kissed so I have nothing to compare it to but if you want I could go find some girls and kiss them to see who's the best." Landon chuckled and smirked down at Natalie. That definitely wasn't his plan but she didn't need to know that. "Do you really want me kissing other girls?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:19 am

Natalie opened her eyes, looked up at Landon, and glared at him. "No, I would prefer that you keep your lips to yourself. Er... well, to me. I mean, to yourself but you can kiss me. If you want," Natalie decided to stop trying to explain, since she was only digging herself a hole, which made her blush a little. "You know what I mean," she said.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:33 am

Landon was shocked my Natalie's reaction. He expected her to get upset in someway but not the way she did. He couldn't help but chuckle. "Well just to make you happy I won't be removing my lips from my face anytime soon even though I thought about getting a new set. It was funny to see her all frazzled. "And just for the record I only plan on kissing you." He told her reassuringly and then gave her a semi-gentle, semi-passionate kiss. When he pulled away he grinned. "Is that better?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:55 am

Natalie was frustrated that Landon thought her reaction was funny, but she started to laugh as well when he talked about getting a new set of lips. She relaxed when he said she was the only one he planned to kiss, and she returned his kiss happily, like it cemented what he had just said. "Yes, much better," she said. "But, do me a favor?" she waited until she had his full attention to finish her sentence. "Don't get a new set of lips. These ones are perfect," she smiled, then kissed him gently again.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:58 am

Landon raised his eyebrow at Natalie but smirked and kissed her back. "No replacing my lips, got it. Maybe I could use this set with you and then get another set and use them on other girls." He smirked at her again and chuckled. "No other girls, no new lips. Is there anything I can have Natalie or am I allowed nothing in life?" He shook his head. "My life sounds miserable right now."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:05 am

Natalie opened her mouth to protest to him kissing other girls again, but his next sentence held her at bay. She hoped he didn't really think that she was trying to pin a bunch of rules on him, but she really didn't want to lose him to anyone. "You can have me," she said. "I know it's not some sort of shiny, exciting prize or anything like that, but I will always be your best friend."
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:10 am

Landon nodded and held Natalie a little tighter. He kissed the top of her head and grinned. "Mine." He told her and then kissed her on the lips. "Can we get you a name tag that says 'I belong to Landon.' or 'my owner loves me'? I don't know really just trying something new and poking some fun into it." He shrugged. Landon wasn't too good at saying things all the time. He was still a little awkward.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:35 am

Natalie smiled as Landon held her tighter and kissed the top of her head. They were little gestures, but she really loved them. They were the things that made her think that he liked her as more than a friend, or at least that he could like her as more than a friend. The other kisses were just as nice.

"Only if you get a matching one that says you belong to me," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:40 am

Landon wasn't sure if he wanted someone to call him theirs. It was just something he wasn't used to. He had never belonged to anyone except his parents before. He would definitely have to think about that one. "Um I'll think about it and I'll get back to you on that." It probably wasn't the answer Natalie wanted but he didn't want to belong to someone just yet. It was more fun for him to be free and independent.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:55 am

"Right, sorry," Natalie said as she closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest again. She felt a little stupid for saying anything about it. She should have known that it would make him uncomfortable. After all, what 13 year old boy wanted to be tied down to some girl? Half of them probably still thought that girls had cooties. Obviously Landon didn't think that, but that didn't mean that he wanted to be "claimed", for lack of a better word.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:59 am

"Don't worry about it." He told her quietly. The last thing he wanted was Natalie stressing about something so ridiculous. "Talk to me about it again in a few years to see if my answer has changed." It seemed everything he said to her lately included "ask me in a few years" but by then they'd be old enough to understand their feelings and wants so it was a valid thing to say. Hopefully she didn't get annoyed by it.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:11 am

"Yeah, sure," Natalie agreed quietly, though she still felt rather stupid. They were only 13. Thirteen year olds weren't supposed to have feelings like that.

She didn't know what time it was, but they'd been out there for a while and Natalie had a painting sitting in her dorm that she wanted to finish. "We should probably head back," she said, sitting upright, then standing and stretching. "We can't spend the whole day just laying here."
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:14 am

Landon stood up next to Natalie. "Ok we can go back. And we could lay here all day it's just that you don't want to." He looked around and then put his arms around Natalie and let his hands rest on her lower back. Landon gave Natalie a gentle kiss. It really didn't matter if anyone saw it they could gossip about it. He knew people had been gossiping already but it didn't matter. Natalie was his friend that's it.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:31 am

"You're right. I want to go paint," Natalie stuck her tongue out at him. She could probably paint out here, but that was a bit weird even for Natalie, plus it would be a pain to bring all her stuff outside.

She wrapped her arms around him as well and returned his kiss. It seemed that he didn't care about who saw them anymore, which was fine by her. It almost made her forget that he'd basically just shot her down. Almost. "Unless there's something else you'd rather do..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:34 am

Landon shook his head. "I can't think of anything to do. I'm in a relaxed mood not in the mood to explore or any of that stuff you like to do." He let go of her and put his back to her. "Go ahead, I know you want to. Off to Hufflepuff Land!" He told her with a chuckle while waiting for her to hop on his back like she had done so many times before.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:36 am

Natalie grinned. Landon knew her so well. She hopped up on his back and held on tight, but not tight enough to choke him. This was something that she knew every other girl in her year was jealous of. She had the best mode of transportation ever. "To Hufflepuff Land!" she repeated happily, kissing his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:41 am

Landon was glad Natalie never held on tight enough to strangle him. "Remember no murdering me." He grinned and held onto her legs. "Off to Hufflepuff Land we go." He told her as he started to walk off towards the school trying not to trip over any rocks or anything similar. He didn't want to hurt Natalie and he definitely didn't want to hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:56 am

"I'll do my best not to," Natalie promised, grinning as Landon started to walk toward the school. "Although, it will be a completely different story if you start going around and kissing other girls," she teased. She was glad he was careful with her; it made her feel special and safe, like he was trying to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:12 am

"Not scared of you Natalie. Maybe I'll go kiss another girl just to prove my point to you." It wasn't wise to say things like that to a girl who could strange him but he didn't care. It was fun to joke with her and push her buttons. "There are a lot of hot girls around here." He smirked and pretended to almost fall to see what she did, once again.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:27 am

"Please don't," Natalie said quietly in his ear. She would be heartbroken if he kissed someone else, though she didn't want to tell him that exactly, because it might freak him out. "I like having you all to myself."

She also didn't like him thinking about all the "hot" girls around, but there wasn't anything she could really say about it. She tightened her grip on him and gave a soft squeal of surprise as Landon almost fell. "And you think that I have a problem with gravity," she said.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:31 am

Landon was surprised that Natalie was more quiet that time. He wasn't going to think about it much that would just be foolish. "I'll try not to." He told her with a small smirk on his face. Landon never wanted to upset Natalie so he probably wasn't going to kiss anyone. "All yours, right?" He chuckled. When she commented on him and the ground he smirked. "The ground wants some Landy kissed too Natalie."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:37 am

Natalie couldn't see the smirk on Landon's face, but she had a feeling it was there. "Well the ground can't have Landy kisses," she said, giggling. "I get all the Landy kisses. Plus, I can't let you kiss my fiance! That would be weird!" she laughed at their inside joke that she spent so much time on the ground that she was going to marry it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: February 2011-
Jump to: