Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Landon quickly felt more guilty. All Natalie was doing was trying to live life her way and have a little fun. It wasn't right if he tried to halt that. So what if it wasn't his usual cup of tea? Seeing her smile was certainly worth it. He did want his friend to be happy. He wondered if there was anything they could do that would make Natalie happy. He also wanted to show her there were other days they could have fun. Nothing could probably substitute for her love for exploring but he could still try. He stood up and pulled her up. "Get on my back." He told her. Once she was there, he started to walk away from the lake. He didn't know what they could do but he was going to figure something out. They were near a large patch of grass with no trees or anything in the way. "Ok we have this entire field, what do you want to do?" He asked her. This time he'd do anything she wanted to try.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Natalie let Landon pull her up and hopped onto his back when he told her to. She supposed the others around the lake would think nothing of it, since they were frequently seen walking this way. She didn't bother to ask where they were going; it didn't really matter to her. Her heart was already inflated that he might be trying to make an effort to make her happy.

She slid off his back when they reached their destination. She could think of a ton of things that they could do, but the urge to do one particular thing eclipsed all the others, especially since there was no one around, no one to run into. "Spin," she said simply.

Landon looked at her with a confused look on his face. "You know, spin," she spun around in a circle to illustrate her point. "You just keep spinning until you get so dizzy that you can't stand up anymore. You're always so worried about looking silly, but there's nothing wrong with looking silly sometimes. Plus, I'm the only one here, so you have no reason to be embarrassed."

She smiled and kissed him lightly, then backed up and started to spin around and around until she lost her footing and fell down, laughing the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:38 am

When Natalie proposed they spin around, Landon was royally confused. Did guys do that? There were probably guys that did do that but they probably weren't interested in girls. He was sure people would start gossiping if they saw him spinning like a weirdo. Even so, he knew it would make Natalie happy so maybe he could try it. "It sounds like I'm going to be throwing up in the bushes when we're done." That was certainly something he wasn't looking forward to. Who wants to throw up? When she started to spin, Landon watched her with an eyebrow raised. He watched her fall and shook his head. "Nice." He said sarcastically. This spinning think definitely looked awkward. With a shrug, he started to spin, slowly and gradually he picked up speed.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:21 am

It took a few tries for Natalie to get back up onto her feet because her head was spinning, but she managed to get up again. She had another go, spinning around and around, picking up speed as she went. She quickly lost control of her feet again and, as she stumbled around trying to keep her balance, she crashed into Landon.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:23 am

Landon was sure he looked ridiculous but he knew him participating in Natalie's activity would make her happy so he just kept on going. By now he was getting semi-dizzy and wanted to stop but couldn't. Unfortunately when you get spinning like he was, it takes a lot to stop. Before he knew it, Natalie crashed into his making him fall to the ground. He was extremely dizzy so he decided to just lay on his back and wait for the world to stop spinning. His eyes were shut to avoid feeling nauseas. "You like making me land on the ground Natalie. Every time we do something we end up on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:49 am

Natalie fell with Landon, landing on top of him. She kissed him gently, then rolled off and lay beside him, closing her eyes as well. "Maybe the ground just likes us so it uses extra gravity to bring us closer to it," she laughed. Her head was still spinning like one of those muggle teacup rides at Disney World.

"Maybe we should just try things your way and just lay here for a while," she said turning her head to the side to look at him. "Are you okay?" she hoped she hadn't hurt him when they fell.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:53 am

"Oof." Landon said when Natalie fell on top of him. It didn't hurt but he didn't expect it. He kissed her back when she kissed him but refused to open his eyes for anything. He knew if he did he'd be sick in the bushes somewhere. "Yeah maybe you're right but I prefer standing upright thanks. I like the idea of my eyes staying shut. I'm fine, you couldn't hurt me if you tried." He chuckled and covered his face so he wouldn't even think about opening his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:12 am

Natalie scooted closer to Landon, tucking herself against his side. "I meant from the spinning," she said. "You look like you're going to be sick. I'm sorry," she felt bad, since it was her fault.

"I'll try to make friends with the gravity so it will be nicer to us," she promised. Whenever he fell down, it was usually her fault, erring more on the side of always.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:15 am

"I'm fine. I guess I have motion sickness and didn't realize it. Now it makes sense why I can't go to amusement parks without getting sick. I always thought it was because of the heat when I went but now it all makes sense." He laughed when she said she'd try to make friends with gravity. "I don't think it's really possible to make friends with something like gravity but you can try if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:47 am

Natalie laughed with Landon. She had to hand it to him, it was kind of nice to just lay around out here in the sun. "Is this what you do when I'm not with you and dragging you off on adventures? Just lay around in the sun?" she asked, taking his hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:12 am

Landon kept his eyes shut. He was still feeling nauseas but he held Natalie's hand when he felt her hand in his. "No, sometimes I jog around or visit the library. I figure out things to do somehow. Sometimes I do come out here and just sit around doing nothing though. It all depends on my mood."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:33 am

Natalie listened quietly; these were things that she didn't know about Landon. She was hardly aware of the fact that they even had a library, let alone that Landon went there. "Doing nothing is kind of nice," she said. "It's peaceful."

She closed her eyes and just lay there for a while, happy to feel the sun on her face. Another glance over at Landon gave her the impulse to kiss him again; he just looked so cute laying there. It was an impulse that she fought for all of ten seconds before she gave in and stretched over to kiss him again, more like the kisses they'd had in the Shrieking Shack than any of their other kisses.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:46 am

Landon shrugged. "I think it's better than being constantly active. Sometimes you just need to relax and have a day off. That's what today is for you, a day off from all the active. We both know you need it." Landon kept his eyes closed, slowly but surely the world stopped spinning. Even so, he didn't want to chance it by opening his eyes. Besides, if he did he'd get the sun right in his eyes. The next thing he knew, Natalie was kissing him. He returned the kiss even though it surprised him...especially the intensity.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:22 am

Natalie hesitated for the slightest moment before deciding to just go for it. There were no other students around to see them, no teachers to scold them, it was just them. Their kiss in the Shrieking Shack had ended oddly and she was determined to do it properly this time, even if she didn't have the slightest clue what to do. She thought back to what he had done that she'd liked and decided to use it on him. She bit his lower lip gently, teasingly, and wondered if it had the same affect on him that it had on her.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:37 am

Landon was still kissing Natalie and thought for sure it was going to be just like all of there kisses. Short and sweet or a little bit longer. What came next was definitely unexpected. When he felt Natalie bite him, he was shocked but obviously enjoyed it. Not knowing what else he could possibly do, Landon bit her back. Since he had taken control last time and it ended awkwardly, he decided to make Natalie do the work this time.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:48 am

Landon's return bite was enough of a hint to Natalie that she could keep going. She highly doubted that anything she would do would make him uncomfortable (they were only 13, after all, so she wasn't going to be doing a whole lot). She stopped thinking about the kiss and started acting completely on impulse, since trying would be the only way to find out if they liked something or not. She ran her tongue lightly across the lip she had just bitten. She had to give Landon credit for tasting good, just like he said he did.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:18 am

Landon was a little bit surprised at how Natalie was kissing him. It was different than how she normally did and this time it felt a lot less awkward than it had in the shrieking shack (which was definitely an upside.) He was afraid to mess up or make her feel uncomfortable. Instead of just laying there doing nothing, Landon decided to try something new. When he felt her tongue on his lip, he decided to play with her a little bit. Landon allowed his tongue slightly out of his mouth and when slid it along hers, while opening his mouth ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:30 am

Natalie was surprised to feel her tongue brush against his, but she still wasn't complaining. Far from it, actually. She felt his mouth open a bit and couldn't help but giggle slightly. She took the opportunity to use her tongue to try to coax his out a bit further. That was something that people did, right? She had no clue where she was getting her ideas from, but she was just sort of going with it since it seemed to be working so far.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:48 am

Landon had no idea what he was doing but he was doing whatever he thought was right. Hopefully he wasn't doing it wrong because well...that'd be embarrassing and he knew Natalie wouldn't want him anymore. They were just friends but the friendship actually mattered to him. He was so lost on what to do but decided to try something. His tongue went out of his mouth a little further and he tried to play with hers a little more unsure of what he was supposed to do. There should be a manual or something on this.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:16 am

Natalie giggled again. She was starting to get the impression that this was a little bit more like how their kiss in the Shrieking Shack should have gone. She had to think of what she'd seen in movies that her sister had taken her to so she could figure out what to do next. For some reason, nothing was resurfacing, but a tiny little voice in the back of her mind was telling her to touch him. She placed one hand lightly on his chest and opened her mouth a tiny bit more as she continued to kiss him. He was a lot more... muscley than she remembered him being as an 11 year old.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:47 am

Landon heard Natalie giggle and he didn't know if she was supposed to giggle and laugh at things like this. Either way it was a little awkward. He was doing his best to get over the little bit of awkwardness he was feeling. Did most 13 year olds do this? Landon kept asking himself that question over and over. Once he felt her hand on his chest, he covered her hand with his and continued to kiss her. His tongue slid out a little more and he started to play with hers more than he was doing before.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:59 am

Natalie was starting to feel a little awkward since she was running out of ideas. Still, it wasn't going to deter her and the kiss was already more of a success than their last kiss like it. She didn't know if other people in their year did things like this, but she liked it, and she wasn't one to pay much attention to what other people in their year were doing anyway. She did her best to copy what Landon was doing since she had no clue what else to do. She had to admit that this was just as enjoyable if not more so than running around and going squid hunting and things like that.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:07 am

Landon wasn't sure what to do and he didn't know what was running through Natalie's mind but he knew they were probably too young to do this. Neither one of them knew what to do. The little kisses were fine but now it was getting too serious. He knew none of his friends did this and he was pretty sure his sister didn't. Landon pulled away from the kiss but kept his hand over hers. He kissed her gently once and opened his eyes. "Maybe we shouldn't do too much." He whispered. There were probably people there who were watching them.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:26 am

Natalie was a little sad when Landon pulled away, but when he spoke, she agreed with him. She didn't want to go too far when they were so young. "Yeah, you're probably right," she whispered back. She rested her head on his chest since it was easily the most comfortable pillow she'd ever used. "It was... nice, though," she mumbled, closing her eyes once more to fully enjoy the warmth of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:29 am

Landon nodded. "It was nice, wasn't it? It's better to stop before we do too much. We want more things to look forward to when we get a little bit older. He wrapped his other arm around Natalie, the one that wasn't covering her hand. He wanted to make sure they did things at the right time and place. If they rushed things it would definitely ruin everything for them and Landon didn't want that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: February 2011-
Jump to: