Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Contemplating and procrastinating

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

Contemplating and procrastinating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Sunny paused in her fight to get back to her common room and flinched again when Lavender had forced her to make eye contact. It wasn't as scary as her foster father, she felt safe there was that girl.Taking a deep breath, she nodded didn't take any steps closer to the hospital wing. Quietly she asked, "Will you please go with me......I'm too scared to go by myself even if I end up going back to my foster parents.....I'll still have you right?" When she recieved no reply from Lavender, she ducked her head down like her parents had taught her. "It was nice meeting you even if I can't come back here....next year. I didn't even think making friends possible but now I know it is. I just wish I didn't have to go back there at the end of term." she said as tears tracked down her face as she silently cried at the disaster of her life.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:24 am

Lavender listened to the crying girl intently. She would make this better, if it was the last thing she ever did.

"If you don't want to go back then we won't make you. You can always come and stay with me," She suggested. Her mother wouldn't be too happy, but screw her. Excalibur would be more than happy to help look after Sunny. "The worst that will happen is that we'll have to go get your belongings. But I'll go with you for that, you won't even have to go in if you don't want," Lavender ran a reassuring hand down Sunny's arm and took her hand once more, squeezing it gently.
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Sunny looked up at Lavender and quirked a little smile at the thought of leaving her foster parents. Maybe she could be loved by a family but wasn't see a freak? She was just about to speak when a streak of black caught her eye. Sunny instantly, dashed behind Lavender and cautiously peeked around to see Demon was back. He quickly apolgoized to the two before turning to speak to Lavender ' I've checked the hospital wing and two of the classrooms but no one was there, so it looks like we're alone in the castle. I suggesst taking her down to the kitchen and getting her something to eat for a start since she badly needs it. It might help if you talk to her while she's eating so she's less embaressed. Then I suggest a walk outside or a trip to the library and perhaps you can take quick look at her for anymore external injuries for me to heal. You've done wonders for her and I can see that she loves you like a sister and perhaps you do as well? Anyways, just take good care of her and you know support her through the good times and the bad times. One thing I ask is that you try to get more info on her life with the orphanage. I must be going since I haven't eaten in a while but if you should need me, all you have to do is point your wand at the locket and say Demon. Good Luck!' Demon then bowed to the group and took off down the corridor and out of sight. Sunny then quickly backed off blushing as she realized what she had done. She was never to hide from anything, including her punishments. She was about to say something but figuring she had said enough damage, she closed her mouth and remained silent as she hugged herself, feeling out of sorts with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Lavender nodded her understanding to the bird before it flew away. Okay, so she had to figure out what to do now. Demon had given her several ideas but she was still a little unsure. Maybe coming up with a game plan would help. First they'd go to the kitchens and get something to eat, the thought made Lavender nervous. Eating had become some what of an issue for her lately, but if it would help Sunny then so be it.

"Do you fancy something to eat then? I'm starving," Of course she was lying, hunger was the last thing on her mind right now. "The house elves are really friendly, have you met them yet?" Keeping up conversation was good, especially when it was pleasant conversation to keep Sunny's mind off darker things. Once they'd eaten then Lavender would take the girl outside for some air, a walk around the lake perhaps, it would look beautiful at this time of day.
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Sunny looked up at the suggestion and asked, "Are we allowed to eat? I didn't think girls were allowed anywhere near food unless you're giving permission. My foster parents say it's improper for me to eat any time of day. I am hungry a little but I don't want to get hurt and um what's a house elf? And do we um stilll have to see the medi-witch because I really don't want to right now. Only, I don't really know where the kitchens are so uh can you show me? I'm kinda new to the uh castle in a way since I usually just lock myself in the bathroom and pretend that I don't exsist like the freak I am. And do you really think I could come and live with you like a real family or is that just an empty promise that you don't intend on keeping? Adults always do that to me and it scares me cause most of the time I'm unconcious." Sunny then paled at what she said and started trembling as painful memories clouded her mind. She fought to stay present and the memories subsided, leaving her shaking like a leaf. Cautiously, she looked at Lavender and asked, "Am I going to have to tell the headmaster about this or your parents?" She pondered to herself for a little bit and continued but talked more to herself than to Lavender. " And what if my foster parents are already on their way here to bring me home? They'll be very angry with me because I'm never ever to leave the house including if they get attacked. No I'm suppsose to die protecting them not the other way around.Oh this is so confusing." She finally stopped speaking and eyed the stone wall in front of her but decided against it and looked to Lavender with fear as she waited for the girl to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Lavender tried to mask the surprise on her face at Sunny's words. She was like a small child, she didn't know much about anything and she was constantly in fear of everything. It was difficult deciding on where to start.

"Of course we're allowed to eat, we can eat whenever we want. You're not under their rules anymore," She smiled reassuringly at Sunny, hoping to make the other girl feel better. "A house elf is a small creature who tends to jobs for magical folk. And no, you don't have to see the medi-witch right now," Lavender shook her slightly as she spoke. "Erm, if you'd like to then of course you can stay with me. But I warn you, it won't be all happy families. I don't really get on with my parents, but my brother will love you," She grinned at the thought of her brother, missing him. "So you won't have to tell them about everything, but if the headmaster really wants to know you might have to talk to him. I'm sure he won't make you if you don't want to though," Lavender was beginning to lose breathe so stopped for air. Noting their progression through the corridors to the kitchen, they were probably about one floor away now. "They can't take you away if we don't let them, don't you worry. I'll do whatever it takes to protect you, all right? As I'm sure the rest of the school will,"
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Sunny nodded in understanding and cautiously moved closer to Lavender and took her hand making sure she wasn't over stepping her bounderies. She quirked a smile and motioned for them to head to the kitchen. As they walked, Sunny paused remembering the pills her foster parents made her take. She looked at her watch and saw that it had been 9 hours since she escaped and knew that the food would make her vomit. Deciding to broach the subject she said, "You know I'm not really hungry so let's go back to the common room and talk and you know maybe Demon will be back. I'm sure he'll have great stories to tell us or you since I've heard most of his ridiculous stories. He's a great bird even if he violates your privacy and comes in soaking wet from a stormy night, only to shake on you." she giggled a little at the memory but sobered up quickly remembering her manners. She was just about to head back when pain shot through her arm at the same time as Lavender's locket heated up and the words formed 'Foster Parents'. Sunny, with tears in her eye looked to Lavender and just took off toward the Astronomy tower, leaving Lavender in the dust and not noticing the black raven that flew over to Lavender. She was stupid to involve Lavender in this and to think she could've had a chance to be happy.

Meanwhile, Demon landed on Lavender's shoulder and immediately spoke, 'I saw her foster parents as I was flying back here and thought to warn you. Although it looks like the locket already did. Oh I hope she doesn't do something stupid like find them and leave with them. I read her thoughts briefly and she doesn't want to see you hurt but that's all I got. I'll try to misdirect them while you get to Sunny. She looked like she was really healing until this happened. I shoulde have protected her better.' He then looked at the locket around Lavender's neck and saw that it was still heated but instead the letters took on the word 'Astronomy Tower'. Demon instantly took to the sky and flew down the corridor saying he would get the Minsiter of Magic or something and was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Lavender grabbed the locket around her neck, it was heating up and hurting her. The words on it didn't make sense until Demon and arrived and explained. Sunny had ran off and once Demon flew away Lavender stood there for a second. Maybe she was in way over her head. Would she get hurt if she went after Sunny? But she wanted to help, it was a rish she'd have to take.

"Sunny wait!" Lavender began to walk after the girl. The locket was heating up again, this time the words made perfect sense, it was telling her where Sunny was. So she hurried along, soon breaking into a run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Contemplating and procrastinating
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Hogwarts :: Dungeons :: Slytherin Common Room :: Serpent's Tail :: Viper-
Jump to: