Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Contemplating and procrastinating

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Contemplating and procrastinating Empty
PostSubject: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:15 am

Lavender sat on her bed, staring ahead of her. It was one of those moments where all she could do was think. Contemplate things and procrastinate about other things. Hogwarts felt different this year, like a new chance to meet people she'd been around for the past four years. She rarely spoke to some of the girls, which she didn't like because she wanted to speak to them. Luckily, she met Leighton and Jasmine properly, so this was good. But some of the girls were still distant, Allison Walker for example. Lavender would have liked to get to know the girl. Alli was her preferred name by the sounds of it, she was popular but there was something under the surface Lavender could tell. Though maybe it was just her imagination.

Then there was Hester. Her girlfriend. Lavender had never had a girlfriend, which was the first problem. She didn't know if she was doing things right. Did everyone in the school know about? Another thing she worried about. They hadn't really been in public together as a couple so maybe people didn't know. That would change this year though, and Lavender didn't know how people would react. They'd treat her differently, without a doubt. But they shouldn't because she was just like the rest of them. what would the Slytherin girls think? Would they no longer want to associate with her? Keeping their relationship a secret was optional, but Lavender didn't want to hide it. She was proud to be with Hester and would rather have her than the Slytherin girls or anyone else for that matter.

It was just...when had things got so difficult? Lavender continued to stare ahead of her, almost in a trace of thoughts. Until someone entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Sunny Swan was just going down to the Great Hall when she saw Lavender in the common room. Demon (Sunny's Companion) who had been sulking for quite some time perked up and cocked his head to get a better look at the girl. Sensing a promising friendship, Demon flew over to the girl and landed at her feet where he bowed like the gentleman he was. Sunny on the other hand couldn't help but laugh at her companion's antics but immediately sobered when she noticed the girl looking at her. Feeling the tension rise in the room, Demon clicked his beak several times before breaking into Sunny's mind and said 'She won't bite you know? I sense she's troubled about a relationship so try to talk to her. Don't worry she is just as nervous as you and she won't hurt you. I sense some goodness in her.' Sunny nodded and in a quiet voice asked " Do you want to talk about it? It's fine if you don't, I mean I'm just a freak to most people so if you don't want to, I understand."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Lavender stared at the girl, Sunny was her name if she remembered correctly. Her gaze faltered when a bird flew to her and bowed. How strange. When Sunny spoke she sounded shy, uneasy. A little like Lavender then.

"I'm not sure. You're welcome to sit though," She gestured to an empty seat next to her. "What a beautiful bird," Lavender watched it intently. Unsure as to whether she wanted to talk about her problems, but very sure she wanted so company at least. Being alone with her thoughts was never a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Sunny smiled shyly at the response and answered "Yes he is and he's also my only friend at the orphanage I live in. He's name is Demon and he's just showing his respect." Sunny then whistled for Demon who eagerly flew to her shoulder and began to preen his feathers. Demon again clicked his beak and said 'See, I told you. Now go make her your friend otherwise I'll step in again.' Sunny instantly rounded on her familiar "That reminds you inconsiderate brat....if you so much as open up my trunk again I will hex you." shouted Sunny. Demon squawked at the threat and flew over to Lavender where he landed on her arm chair. Sunny held her glare on the bird before walking cautiously over to the empty seat beside Lavender. Demon simply shrugged his shoulders and continued to preen his feathers before shifting closer to Lavender and nudging his head against her shoulder.

"Demon, not everyone wants a random bird getting cuddly with them." laughed Sunny.

Demon clicked his beak and said ' But she needs a friend and she's just like you....scared of what everyone will think of her and her relationship.'

" Demon, if she wants to talk about her problems, she will. Now stop talking to me....it's getting annoying." Sunny snapped before blushing at what she had just revealed.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:28 am

Lavender watched the spectacle in front of her, Sunny talking to this bird. The bird talking back. Luckily, nothing surprised Lavender anymore. Everything was magic after all. Her eyebrows raised when Sunny said something about problems. The girl and the bird seemed trustworthy enough.

"I-I...have a girlfriend," Lavender stumbled at the beginning before pulling herself together. "I just don't know how people will react," It was becoming easier to talk about after talking to Leighton about it. But it was still difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Sunny smiled shyly at Lavender before turning to her raven that bowed and flew over to Sunny’s trunk. Then with careful precision, he opened the trunk which contained barely anything in the way of personal belongings.

As he rifled through Sunny’s measly items, Sunny turned back to the girl and taking a risk spoke, “I think most people would think the same as you if they were in your situation. I mean look at me; I’m not pretty, I have no friends, I’m a freak who should’ve died when her parents died.” Before gasping at what she had revealed and crumpled to the ground where her emotions finally found an outlet and tears streamed down her face.

Demon who had sensed Sunny’s distress grabbed the black box in his beak and flew it over to a nearby table, dropped it off and flew down to Sunny. He tried to comfort her but knew she needed this release. He then turned to Lavender and in an instant took flight and flew over to her.
He then nudged the girl’s arm, gave a hiss and clicked his beak before speaking so only Lavender could hear, ‘ I know Sunny will be terribly upset with me for this but I have complete faith in you my dear that I must. You see Sunny’s past is darker than even I am aware; she’s been abused for long that I fear she will turn to the dark side. My dear I have allowed you to hear me but this a gift and cannot be taken lightly. I know I cannot always be there for her so I need someone to be there for her as a friend in the event I cannot be with her. I know this is a huge responsibility but should you choose to accept this will become a permanent connection that cannot be shared with anyone. On the other hand, should you choose to decline, I will become a simple raven once again. I just want her to find some good in her life before she turns her back on it. So choose carefully and I have faith in you to do the right thing, whatever that may be. She is just as lost as you are child, and fears rejection just as much. So please think about it.’ Demon clicked his beak before flying back over to Sunny and cuddling up to her so as to keep her safe and warm. Sunny barely acknowledged his presence but Demon knew she would eventually and simply waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Lavender sat wide eyed, watching Sunny crying with the bird by her side. Did it just speak to her? It wanted her to be Sunny's friend, well in a way she already was. Though the bird made it sound a lot more than that. Lavender continued to watch the scene in front of her, unsure if she wanted the responsibility the bird seemed to be asking of her. What would it mean? Would she have to be with Sunny 24/7? That was the kind of commitment she just couldn't make. She planned to commit her life to Hester. She loved Hester, nothing would change that. Not even the friendship of another. Thinking like this made her feel bad but it was true. What would Hester say if she were here? When Lavender thought about it, she knew exactly what Hester's answer would be. Hester was a beautiful and good hearted person. Never passing up the opportunity to help others, maybe the bird would allow Hester to help with Sunny too. So on this thought Lavender stood and sat on the side of Sunny's chair, putting an arm round the girls back.

"I'm here to help," She whispered, half to the girl still crying and half to the bird nestled between them.
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Demon who had heard the girl's though clicked his beak and said 'My dear girl, I would never expect you to be with Sunny 24/7. All I ask is that you treat her as you would anyone else. Show her their is more to her than the abuse she's gone through. Be there for her and I'll be happy. As to your request, all I ask is that you do not reveal my ability to speak to you or mouth off to her about Sunny's predicament. Other than that you may allow Hester if she is as kind hearted as you describe her. All I ask is that you don't let Sunny head towards the dark for I fear that is the path she will choose.' Demon then took off toward the black box, grabbed and brought it back, only to drop it infront of Lavender. He then carefully opened it up and picked up a necklace with a silver snake pendant that had the words Friends Forever written on it. Demon then laid it down in front of Lavender and clicked his beak ' This necklace will allow you to talk to both of us through our minds but nothing more.....it also will be hidden from everyone but those you allow to tell. And one more thing, it will heat up, should Sunny be in danger from herself. Please take care of her....she needs all the support she can get.' Demon then turned to Sunny who had finally composed herself and was staring at the necklace. She then looked at Lavender and said "You don't have to help me out of guilt. Demon just needs a lesson in minding his own buisness. I don'tknow what he told you but don't feel you need to for my stupid bird's sake.!" Sunny then got up off the floor and began pacing feeling at a loss of what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Lavender nodded to show her understanding, she could be there for Sunny. Being a friend was one of her specialties. If she decided to tell Hester then the red head would definitely help.

"Of course," Lavender stared down at the necklace for a second before picking it up and putting it round her neck. She brought it close to her face and studied it carefully, the detail was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Demon nodded but was too busy watching Sunny who was now eyeing her trunk. Sensing something was not right, he flew over to Sunny's shoulder but Sunny wouldn't hear of it and shoved him off. Demon hissed at the rude gesture and flew back over to Lavender and landed next to her. He was about to speak when Sunny cut him off "You stupid, inconsiderate bird! You told her my secrets. I cannot believe you went behind my back like that. You said I only had to talk to her. But I guess it doesn't apply to stupid talking backstabbing familiars." Before turning to her trunk, grabbing something and ran into the bath room. Demon then turned to Lavender and spoke 'Do you see why I did what I had to do. I love Sunny alot but there is only so much I am willing to keep hidden. She just doesn’t know who or what to trust anymore and there is only so much pain a person can go through before they reach their breaking point. I just hope she doesn’t do something stupid like last time. ‘ Demon then flew over to the bathroom door, and with one touch of his claw, the door unlocked to reveal Sunny staring at a small smashed picture frame with a couple laughing silently as they revealed their dark marks. Sunny then rolled up the sleeve of her left forearm to reveal a blood quill scar that read I AM A TRAITOR AND DISHONOURED MY FAMILY. Demon quietly flew over to Sunny but not before she had grabbed a piece of the broken picture frame and thrown it at him. Demon squawked in pain as the piece grazed his left wing. Demon landed roughly onto counter and then turned to Lavender and as quietly as he could said ‘ Her mother did that to her when she was 6 years old because she refused the dark mark. Ask her about Hogwarts or something to snap her out of this mess. I would but my wing needs to be mended.’ Demon then turned to the small scratch that was now issuing blood and coating his black feathers.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Lavender watched after Sunny as she ran to the bathroom. She followed the bird, Demon, when he flew over to unlock the door. The scar on her arm was old, but it looked so new.

"Sunny," She said calmly. "Do you want to come with me down to the kitchens? Are you hungry?" Lavender glanced at the bird, hoping the new topic was suitable enough to snap Sunny out of it. Whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Sunny turned to sound of Lavender's voice and nodded at the strange request. She normally just skipped on meals when ever possible just to be away from people. Demon whose wing was still bleeding attempted to follow them when Sunny turned to him and said "You stay here and maybe just maybe I'll bring you back something. I cannot believe after all we've gone through you've done it again. In fact you can stay there cause I'm not healing your wing and at the next hogsmeade meeting I am kicking you out." She then turned and exited the room and calling over to Lavender "I'm going to the kitchen wether you follow or not! Good Day!" And then exited the slytherin dorm room and out the common room portrait. Demon, watched as his owner left and turned to Lavender. 'Please keep an eye on her. I don't trust many and she could hurt herself. I would but my wing is greatly damaged.' Demon then hopped over to the broken frame and removed the photo of her parents from the damaged frame. He then flew over to Lavender and as gracefully as he could landed on her shoulder and handed her the picture. 'Ifyou can try to get her to talk about her family. She may hate them but if she really does trust you, that may be your ticket to her letting you in. Like I said, her past is dark but her mind is innocent. If you have to talk about the orphanage and pretend like you've been through what she has. Just see if you can make conversation with her even if it's revenge against her parents. Just something so she knows you can be trusted to keep her secret herself. I'll stay here but should you need help you simply just need to tap your wand to the pendent and say Demon. The locket will do the rest and will pretect from any things thrown at you and simple jinxes and curses.' He then carefully took off and barely made it to Sunny's bed before his wing gave out and fell onto it. He then began pulling out the blood covered damaged feathers and healing the wound.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Lavender nodded her understanding before quickly following Sunny out of the room and down the stairs.

"Hey! Sunny! Wait up!" It didn't take long for her to catch up with the girl. "I've never got on with my parents either," She frowned at the thought. They were constantly disappointed in her. She was never good enough. She wasn't like them, she didn't hate half bloods and muggles. She didn't hate the Greengrasses and Malfoys.
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:20 pm

"You took my bird's side again didn't you?Am I some pity project for you because my stupid bird told you to befriend me? snapped Sunny in an accusing tone. She then continued, "It won't matter anymore because soon my orphanage is going to probably pull me out of Hogwarts. You see I snuck over here when they wouldn't take me. I guess they didn't want a freak like me coming back and hurting her 'precious' children as she calls them. And you know what maybe I would hurt them, it's not like they don't deserve it. Even Demon got what he deserved, the nosy bird that he is. I cannot believe he told you about me. I mean I'm a traitor who wasn't brave enough to stand up to my parents or accept the dark mark. I always thought Iwas wanted butI was wrong and I'm glad their dead too." Here Sunny's voice turned to a quieter tone,"Dirty, ungratefull freaks don't deserve love or care from a family."At this Sunny began to cry as the extent of what she had discussed began to sink in. Instead, she fell to the ground and kept on crying as her words came back to her and the emotions attached to them. Unaware that Lavender had heard every word.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Lavenders eyebrows raised as Sunny spoke. The girl sounded angry and upset. Lavender would usually understand but she was only trying to help and if Sunny was going to be rude then...

"I'm only trying to help. I get that you're upset and whatever but there's no need to be rude. If you'd rather I go then I'll go," She made to leave, only hesitating to see what Sunny would say.
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Demon who had heard the commotion from where he was sitting, flew down the stairs and squawked sharply at Sunny. Immediately Sunny startled at the noise before looking at Lavender. Instantly, she tensed at the anger being directed at her by both her familiar and her soon to be friend. In a quiet voice she said, "I'm sorry.....I didn't mean all that and I certainly didn't mean to hurt you Demon. God, look at me I'm becoming more like my parents every day. No, I don't want to go down that road and oh god I ruined my chance at having a friend." Sunny shifted so much that her arm grazed the stone behind her leaving a scratch. Demon immediately turned to Lavender begging for forgivness but felt his hopes for Sunny were dying by every word out of her mouth. Sunny then slammed her hand down hard on the stone, issuing a cracking noise from her knuckles. Demon sadly hopped over to her and began to hiss which caused the scratchs to heal.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Lavender felt her anger disappear as Sunny apologized. Then winced when Sunny scratched herself and hurt her knuckles.

"It's fine. I understand," She nodded slightly. "You aren't like your parents, and you won't be. But the only person that can make sure of that..." Lavender smiled a little, stepping towards the other girl to watch Demon fix her injuries. "...is you."
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Sunny immediately stiffened at the words coming from Lavender's mouth and in a quiet voice said "The lady at the orphanage used to say that to me every night before she decided to drink and marry some pureblood. Now she wants me trained in the ways of the dark lord, just like my parents did. I refused at first but when they started locking me in my room....I couldn't help it, and the training was always painful. Every time I had to learn a new spell, he would use it on me first and because alot left me barely alive, I couldn't do the spells so he would do them again until I'd be unconcious. So I ran here, when I got accepted, since they wouldn't take me, saying that it would ruin my training." Again Sunny crashed her knuckles in the stone wall so that blood and tears mixed together and pooled on the ground. Demon, Sunny's familiar took in herhurt expressionand immediately flew inbetween her hand and the wall so she would cause more harm to herself and set to healing the deep gashes in her knuckles. He then turned to Lavender and in an urgent voice asked 'Can you take her to the hospital wing so a cast can be placed on her hand? My magic can only heal cuts and minor sprains but nothing like Sunny's broken wrist. And please tell noone of this info as she has barely confided in me any of that info. You are truly doing wonders for her and I thank you. Give her time and she'll come around.' He then hissed at the wounds until they sealed up and left no trace of the skin being broken. He then flew over to Sunny who was looking at the wall with loathing and was about to hit the wall again when Demon gently bit down onto ear. He then flew over toSunny's hand allowing no more harm to come to the poor girl's injured hand. He then looked at Lavender patiently, hoping she would try to mend the fragile relationship that had formed between the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Lavender hurried forward and stepped between Sunny and the wall, the girl was scowling at the stone angrily.

"Hey, come on now, stop it. I'm not gonna be like the lady at the orphanage. I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to," Lavender pulled sunny away from the wall. "Shall we go to the Hospital Wing? That needs treating," She gestured with a nod to the girl's broken wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Sunny again tensed and looked worriedly at the girl who had been so kind to her since she had come to Hogwarts. In a timid voice, she asked "B-B-But he'll hurt me....doctors always hurt me when I get an examination. Please don't make it go.......I'll be a good girl." Demon kept still on Sunny's hand but gently nudged her hand to try to give comfort to the girl. She then turned to Lavender and said 'I'm afraid you might very well have to force the issue....she' been malnourished and hasn't eaten for a month not to mention the other injuries she's hiding under glamours, i would tell you if I could but even I cannot tell what she has hidden from me and the rest of the world. If she does accept, please go with her to the hospital wing to bring her some security.' He was about to hop off her hand when Sunny eyed the wall again behind Lavender and decided to stay put and waited for one of them to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Lavender thought hard for a second, trying to decide what to do and how to go about it. By the looks of things and what Demon had said, she really needed to get Sunny to the Hospital Wing.

"It'll be fine. For a start it's a woman who'll be treating you. I'll stay with you, don't worry. You can't be hurt while I'm around," She took Sunny's hand firmly. "I won't let anyone hurt you, okay?" Lavender then began to lightly pull Sunny down the corridor. Keeping her away from the walls.
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Sunny nodded pitifully as she tried not to let her emotions run away from her and quietly followed Lavender andDemon who had decided perch himself on Lavender's shoulder saying that her bones were already so fragile, he didn't want to risk it. As they exited the sleeping chambers and soon the common room, she became more and more frightened. Without thinking she blurted out "But I'm a traitor who dishonoured her family and can't face her own muggle foster parents. Surely the medi-witch will hate me or hit me like all the other ones. Doctors always used to knock me unconcious so I never knew what was coming.....what if she does that to me. How can you be so sure I won't get hurt by her." Sunny instantly blanked as she realized what she had just said and falter a step as Lavender continued to bring her to the hospital wing that was getting closer and closer, making Sunny tremble all over. Demon then took off towards the hospital wing saying he would alert the healer of Sunny's arrival while Lavender dealt with Sunny and disappeared into the wing leaving Sunny alone with her friend...or whatever it was their so called fragile relationship.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:55 am

Lavender watched the bird fly off before turning to the fragile girl next to her who was shaking with fright.

"The matron isn't a bad person like all those other doctors. She's lovely actually, I've met her," She tried to reassure Sunny with a smile, pulling her a little closer. "I promise it'll be fine. Promise," Lavender pulled Sunny even closer and put her arm carefully round the girls waist to help her walk.
Back to top Go down
Sunny Swan
First Year
Sunny Swan

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:27 pm

As soon as Lavender placed her arm around her waist, Sunny instantly flinched but eventually relaxed at the calming gesture. She wasn't used to all this attention nor the trust that seem to glow around Lavender. As she walked, she still trembled but not as much knowing her friend was there. That's when her mind began to wander as she thought of what the end of the year would me and the dread that she would see her foster parents again. Panic instantly setin and Sunny back tracked down the hall. Tears followed soon after as the horrible thoughts threatened to consume her. As she back- tracked, she absent-mindedly began to talk,"I don't want to go back to the orphanage......I'll get punished and what if the healer tells the head master........ I can't go back, I won't go back...... no I don't want to die." She was so scared, she didn't see her familiar return or that he told Lavender no one was there and he would try to get a professor and flew off again.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Lavender watched the fright in Sunny's eyes, she'd never seen such intense fear before. Not in her whole life, not even when her parents had been violet when she was younger. Fear had pretty much engulfed her house back then, her brother had been a lot quieter in those days. Neither of them dared put a toe out of line. They valued their lives, and each others. She remembered one time when Excalibur had taken the blame after she broke one of her mother's favourite vases. He had curse after curse thrown at him that night. Sunny's fear reminded her of that night, the atmosphere, the light or lack of, the smell. Lavender could remember she'd felt hopeless too, like it would never get better and life would be like that forever. It wasn't.

"Sunny, look at me," She took the girls shoulders and forced her to make eye contact. "You're safe now, okay? I'm here. I won't let anyone hurt you. If you don't want to go back to that place then you don't have to. We can sort something out," With that Lavender pulled Sunny into a hug. "Stop worrying. Not everyone is a bad person, you just happen to have come across a lot of them. I'm not though, and neither are you. So stop all this panicking,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contemplating and procrastinating   Contemplating and procrastinating Empty

Back to top Go down

Contemplating and procrastinating
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Hogwarts :: Dungeons :: Slytherin Common Room :: Serpent's Tail :: Viper-
Jump to: