Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Is this home again?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Grayson
Second Year
Noah Grayson

Is this home again? Empty
PostSubject: Is this home again?   Is this home again? EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:55 am

Noah sat on the chair by the fire, he was back at Hogwarts once again. Sat with a quidditch magazine on his knee, he wasn't really paying much attention to the words on the page, just simply watching the players zoom around in the pictures. He flicked the pages lazily, wondering where everyone else was, it was a lazy Saturday morning, the weather outside was miserable, so he expected the common room to be filled to the brim. But it seemed that people had found places to be, maybe there was a huge party or something that Noah just hadn't been invited to. Or maybe a troll had escaped from somewhere and eaten everyone else, hopefully it would have eaten his potions professor because he really couldnt' be bothered to do that piece of homework.

Wriggling around in his chair he waisted away the time, hoping that someone else would turn up, otherwise he would have to go and deal with this troll himself. Something he didn't really fancy doing this morning, he was feeling too lazy.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: Is this home again?   Is this home again? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:52 am

Hester slipped into the common room. It was so nice to be back at Hogwarts. Better than being at home, certainly.

It was just as she had remembered, but there were so few people in it. In fact, there was only one other person in it.

Hester walked over.

"Hey," she said to the fellow Gryffindor, smiling. "Can I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Is this home again?   Is this home again? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:04 am

I walked in with my nose stuck deep in a notebook scribbling in it furiously and not watching where I was going. My saint bernard Napoleon Bones was right behind me of course, also not watching where he was going.
Ergo he crashed right into me and I was all of the sudden seated on my rear with a saint bernard seated on me.
"Christ in a dinghy Napoleon!" I tugged his ear playfully before realising there were others there.
my blue eyes flashed curiously.
"Hessy! And I believe you´re Noah, right? We met in the park a while back. With the eh, rrrrrr-raccoon....incident." I shuddered. Ugh evil beasts of hell.

Last edited by Gwen Cooper on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: Is this home again?   Is this home again? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Hester sat down next to Gwen.

"Ugh, I remember that... incident," Hester said, shuddering just like Gwen. That had been pretty scary.

"How have your summers been?" she asked, directing the question at both of the Gryffindors sat with her. She didn't know why she asked, it was a stupid topic to bring up. But Gwen was a chatterbox. Perhaps if she could get her talking then Hester wouldn't have to say anything about her summer.
Back to top Go down
Mystaya Robertson
First Year
Mystaya Robertson

PostSubject: Re: Is this home again?   Is this home again? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:46 pm

*walks in with my black and white tabby, Rosa, who immediately hides at the sight of the big dog. Smiles softly at all the older students* Hi. *Sits in a chair and pulls out a book and begins to read* Rosa, Come sit on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Is this home again?   Is this home again? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:29 am

Gwen smiled at the two and let Napoleon sit on her lap.
Now she couldnt breathe but he was WARMMMM.
"My summer was great Hes. You know, exept for being grounded because of the bungee jump. Mom freaked. I've never seen her so upset, it was awful. And she squeezed me to death, Dad was just..well you saw him. But yeah, Bens doing great, he really fits in in the muggle school. And the twins are turning out to be very very sweet." she rambled figuring that that was what Hes wanted.
But to be polite she asked, "And you Hes? Everything alright?" she asked her friend.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: Is this home again?   Is this home again? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:11 am

"Aw, yeah, the twins," said Hester, completely avoiding the question. "How old are they now?" she asked. They couldn't have been born that long ago."

She smiled at the newcomer.

"Hey there," she said. "I'm Hester. But you can call me Hes. Gwen does." She stopped there. The other girl was reading and she didn't want to disturb her too much.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Is this home again?   Is this home again? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 am

"They're four Hes, time flies." I smiled thinking that Hes had completely avoided the question.
I randomly hugged her to whisper in her ear, "we'll talk later about it, kay hon?" I smiled warmly as I leaned back again before nodding at the new one.
"Yeah, I'm Gwen." she added before turning back to >Hes. The new girl seemed quiet so she'd just leave her alone. Maybe she could prank her sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this home again?   Is this home again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this home again?
Page 1 of 1