Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Some Random Rural Village, Germany,

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:06 am

Why did Sami insist on being so evil all the time? It made zero sense.

"I know it's not my business, but it's everyone else's. You nearly ruined this wedding, but you don't care, do you? It's always been about you and getting the glory. The last time I got mad at you was five years ago. You pulled my hair. And anyway, what was up with that? Did you have to do it? Did you want to ruin this just so you could get attention? I don't know what's wrong with you, but you should probably knock it off. What you did was uncalled for, rude, and just plain mean," she seethed, scowling at the girl who used to be her friend. "And I'm not the one who's making a fool of themselves. Who threw the snowball? It sure wasn't me. The one who threw it was acting irrationally and stupid. You and I both know who it is."

Kyra glared at Sami. She was sick of letting things slide. Now, she wasn't going down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:24 am

Sami stepped forwards, not backing down from it. No. Once was enough, and she was sick and tired of hiding behind safety barriers. No, she was going to give herself the dignity of letting herself fall, once and for all.

"Me? Everythings about me? That's not how I seem to recall it." She signalled to herself violently, then continued to angrily rant at the girl. "You were always the one most loved. You always had someone to look after you, to worry about the bigger things in life while you sat and started arguements. You always won, trying your hardest not to let me shine for once in my pathetic life. I'm sorry if I have some flaws. I don't have a perfect life unlike someone, so sorry if I turned out not as fantabulous as you did. You know what?" she asked, pausing to take a breath. "I'm not sorry, because you don't deserve it. I was smart enough not to take you back that day in the Owlry. Or any day before that. And honestly? It's the only thing I've ever done that I haven't and won't ever regret. But- do you know what I most regret ever becoming apart of?"

Tears were falling and falling, and Sami was falling, and falling and didn't know where to land. She furiously wiped them as they fell and stood back. "Becoming anything to you other than an enemy," and with that she stalked off, her white dress now stained with shed tears.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:37 am

Terry looked at Ki. "I...I think vou should leave." she said quietly. She hurried away, dragging her cousins behind her as she acted like she didn't know the pair. Ivy brought his smaller cousin into a basic two step as Vernia joined her boyfriend. Aunt Alyssa and the Mudblood were already dancing, so Jonathon and his own cousin went out to dance.

"I should have known not to invite Ki if you were inviting Sami." Ivy said quietly.

"I shouldn't even had invited Sami." Terry shrugged bitterly as her taller cousin twirled her. "Wow. Our lives are just one big crazy soap opera aren't they?" she asked her cousin with a small laugh, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:40 am

"Can I just have a little chat with Sami first?"

Kyra really couldn't believe what she was hearing from who used to be her friend.

"Excuse me? I did nothing but try to be your friend. I always gave you chances to shine like the star you were, you just never saw that. You're the one who always messed up! It's not my fault you're so bitter that you can't see what the hell is going on. Perfect?! You've got to be kidding me. MY SISTER DIED! She died when I was ten! I was depressed for a year! Do you even have any idea what you're saying? My parents are fighting and it's tearing everything apart! And I'm not sorry for not owling you. Shelly was right about you. And I'm glad you didn't take me back. If you had, I wouldn't have realized what a bitch you are."

She had never spoken to anyone like that, but didn't care at this point. "And you can go die in a hole for all I care. I've worked hard trying to make you feel better about your life. Now I don't care. You brought this on yourself and you're a coward. A coward who can't seem to understand that everything doesn't revolve around you and your little world."

Sami stormed off. "Glad to see I made my point," she called as she stormed off in the other direction. "It was a nice wedding," she told Pierre. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Random Rural Village, Germany,
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2