Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Some Random Rural Village, Germany,

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  Empty
PostSubject: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:13 am

Pierre stood stiffly behind a tree as the servants, his mother and Mudblood 1 and Mudblood 2 hurried to prepare. He was hiding. Dressed in a dark blue suit with shining Gucci loafers and a silk black dress robe over it, he was the epitome of a perfect pureblood. Mudbloods 1&2 were dressed in typical Muggle wear while his mother was getting dressed in a new wedding gown he had picked out.

"Pierre! There you are. do you mind helping Jon with the seating assignments? The guests are- what are you wearing?" Keith asked, finding the thirteen year old at last.

Pierre looked at his outfit. He hadn't spoken to his mother's soon to be husband yet, and instead stared blankly at him. "Clothes. This is a wedding, is it not?"

"....the color scheme is red and white, Pierre." Keith frowned. Everyone was wearing black, red or white.

"this is my favorite suit, Keith. This is an opprotunity to wear it and I will not change inot a revolting and bland black-" Pierre was cut off by the arrival of the first guest.

The wedding has officially begun.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Terry entered the large garden area, dressed in a resplendent Marc Jacobs bridesmaid dress, her hair let down from the usual ponytail for once and cascading down her back in dark red curls. "Ivan!" she called, running over to her cousin. "I invited some of my friends; Aunt Alyssa said it was okay. You don't mind, do you?" she asked. She knew that her cousin had invited Kyra and probably that Sid boy, but wasn't sure if he was okay with her friends coming. Looking at the gob struck man next to her cousin, she scowled.

"You must be Aunt Lyssa's new husband. Please do not taint Ivan's bloodline with little Halfblood brats.",
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Sami stood outside of the area that Terry had told her to wait in, fingering her dress nervously. She hoped it wasn't a very fancy wedding, depite the Korstens being a wealthy family, as her father couldn't afford a very ritzy outift for the occasion. She was dressed in a simple, white dress that fell to her knees, swaying slightly in the wind. No ruffles, or elegeant designs, at all. The dress itself was a hand-me-down from her aunt, not much to be proud of. She looked around the spacious garden area and almost immediately spotted Terry talking stiffly with a man, and Pierre. She recognized her friends cousin from all her Divination classes, not havnig bothered to change partners. The girl ran to where she stood, her curls bouncing off her back.

"Terry!" She noticed a man staring at her entrance and looked down. Was this the guy Terry's aunt was marrying not long after her husbands death? Terry had yet to say one good thing about him to her, and Sami desperately prayed none of it were true.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Terry turned at the sound of her friend. "Sami!" she squealed, moving to hug her best friend tightly. "Vou made it!"

She noticed Mudblood 1 staring at Sami's dress. "Vou look vonderful!" she complimented. "Don't mind the Mudbl- my new family members." she corrected, unsure whether or not Sami used that term as she did. "They're getting a bit spoiled by Aunt Lyssa."

Ivy nodded at Sami before turning to walk and talk with a waiter about kid friendly drinks.

Terry smiled widely. "Doesn't Ivy look excellent? He had to pay thousands of pounds for the entire ensemble, but it vas vorth it."
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Kyra had actually put in a lot of effort to look good around all the Purebloods. She had that dress Pierre told her about and eventually bought for her on- the dark pink knee-length one with polka-dots and thick straps- and she put her hair in a difficult up-do, just for this occasion. She had Michelle's old purple dress robes on since she thought it would be cold.

She honestly never felt more out of place than she did now. Everyone was dressed in either red, black, or white. She saw Terry, Pierre's cousin talking to Sami, who she'd ignored until now. She felt extremely tempted to say hello, but her mind told her not to.

Seeing her best friend, she ran (careful not to mess her outfit up) to him, calling his name the whole way. She stopped abruptly as Jonathon stepped right in front of her. "Hello there," he said with a wink.

Kyra flushed but rolled her eyes. "Sorry, but do you know where Pierre is?"

"Why would you want to know?"

The thirteen year old girl huffed. "Because, I would like to talk to my best friend." No matter how cute Jonathon was, she didn't have time for this. The wedding was starting and she wanted to talk to and sit next to her best friend in the world.

"Fine, he's over there." Jonathon pointed to a nearby tree.

"Thanks." She ran to Pierre, trying to seem as composed as possible. She was sure she heard whispers of "Look at that filthy half-blood trying to fit in. Isn't even wearing the right colors."

"Pierre! Hello! You look...well, awesome!" She noticed the man standing next to him. Obviously he was the groom. "Er, could you excuse us?"

"Sure," the man said with a tone that clearly said that he thought they were going to do something inappropriate.

"Okay, so, how do I look?" she asked, modeling for him. "I mean, do I look Pureblood-like? I know I don't really dress up for things like this but..." She sighed. "Do I look pretty?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Pierre watched with amusement from his spot by the tree as Ki entered the garden in the dress he had bought her. Sending his standard glares to the assorted adult guests, he smiled as Ki made Mudblood 1 leave. "My savior," he complimented, holding his best friend at arms length. "You look wonderful! Don't let them," he gestured at the adults, "get to you." he nodded. "You are probably the best halfblood there is."

Pierre grinned at his friend. "Now, how do I look? It's the newest suit from Tom Ford's wedding line."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Lyss walked into the wedding, heads turning to see who now had walked in. Noticing that most people were dressed in white, black, or red, she was glad she had worn the red dress. Her mother had gotten three custom made for the wedding, and although it had been quite a debate between the red and the emerald, Lyss had made a choice. Ignoring her cousin's remark that she looked like Christmas with her eyes, Lyss pulled the black jacket more over her bare shoulders and walked towards Terry and Sami.

"Hey guys," Lyss greeted, suddenly spotting her namessake talking to someone she didn't recognize-the Muggle of course. Pointing a finger down her throat at the two girls, she turned back into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:59 pm

The girl blushed a bit at her best friend's compliment. "Really? I guess you were right. It looks amazing on me, huh?" She grinned cheekily. "Thanks, it means a lot. I'm trying to fit in, but I guess I can't. Is it the hair?" She tried not to try too hard, but it wasn't really working out.

Kyra laughed at Pierre's grin. "You look great, buddy. It looks ah-mazing on you," she said, purposely overenthusiastic. "Really, you look good. Like, really good. Who all do you think will come?"

Her parents were still at home with baby Mikey; they'd only let her Floo to the hotel the night before. It was kind of creepy, not having them there to protect her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:05 pm

"Doesn't Ivy look excellent?" Sami smirked and looked at Pierre's outfit. It did give off the extremely expensive vibe, but knowing how successful their family company was, it was hardly anything. It probably costed more than the cottage did, she suddenly thought glumly. I wish I could afford something like that for my dad. She shook her head and plastered a smile on her face. Terry hadn't invited her here to brood about the fancy purebloods. It would be rude to throw it in her face, after all, she did invite her to the wedding. That alone should keep her in her debt.

"Hey, Pierre!" she laughed, having thought of something. She pretended she was staring into a crystal ball, something that they had spent an entire hour in Divination doing the previous semester. "I predict a hot pink suit in your near future," she winked, hoping he knew she was just goofing around. Though, on second thought, she examined his suit closer. He could just pull it off. She then noticed her ex-best friend talking to Pierre, and felt anger well up inside of her. She took a deep breath and calmed down, not wanting to mkake a scene in front of her friends. After all, the Hufflepuff definetly wasn't worth it.

The witch soon spotted her friend, Lyss, walking towards her and Terry wearing a beautiful red dress. It reminded her of something a celebrity would wear to an awards show, not a wedding in the middle of Germany. "Hey Lyss!" Sami opened her arms for a hug, not having seen her friend since she let for Australia.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:15 pm

"Lyss! Over here!" Terry called when she saw her other best friend enter. "How vere the Aussies?"

Laughing at Sami's joke, Terry grinned as Pierre simply rolled his eyes. Lyss came over as Sami hugged her, Terry just waiting for her turn to welcome her friend back. "Vou look vonder- is that Versace!?" Terry demanded Lyss, recognizing the dress design distantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Lyss hugged her friends in return, suddenly remembering that she had forgotten to take of the key that hung around her neck. Damn, Lyss thought as she quickly pulled it off and shoved it into her clutch quickly. "It's custom, but based off that." Lyss replied to Terry, "And the Aussies, were, okay. I got my share of pranking done. We left early, and I was grounded for a week. I still managed to get out though....and don't worry, no bonding was done." Lyss quickly spotted Pierre somewhere in the distance, and as the two made brief eye contact, Lyss pointed her finger down her throat in disgust. At least he's not a Mudblood... Lyss thought silently, then remembering the internship he had offered her during the summer. Her mind flew back to Australia, the dinner party...everything. Spotting a familiar redhead from school, Lyss said a brief 'Be right back' to her friends and walked over to introduce herself.

"Alyssa Lastwick." Lyss introduced, grabbing the girl's hand, then dropping it. Raising her eyebrows at Pierre, she didn't even bother to greet him.

"Is this the girl Terry says you talk about all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:29 pm

"Your hair looks good, Ki. Don't worry."

Quote :
"Hey, Pierre! I predict a hot pink suit in your near future,"

Pierre smiled at Sami's joke, rolling his eyes. "I won't wear one until I see it on the runways!" he called back. Shifting slightly as adults rolled heir eyes at the group of teens and tweens, and Sami examined his suit, he waved at Alyssa, nodding curtly at her. Double taking at her dress, he felt a pang of envy in his stomach. It looked like Versace.

Scowling at Lyss, Pierre considered flipping her off then remembered that he had clients here as well as relatives and friends.

Rolling his eyes at Alyssa as she introduced herself, he grabbed a glass of water from a passing waiter and wondered when the ceremony will begin. "I do not talk about Ki all the time, Alyssa." he scowled, glaring at her mildly.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Kiki was confused as to why Pierre scowled at the girl who introduced herself as Alyssa.

"Er, I'm Kyra. Kyra Henderson, to be exact. Or Ki, or Kiki, whatever you prefer." Alyssa didn't seem like the type to mess around with. "So, you talk about me all the time Ivy?" She hoped it was okay for her to call him that. If he could call her Ki, he could definitely call him Iv or Ivy or Ivan, right? Right?

"Oh, and hi Alyssa. I don't think I've ever really met you. I've seen you around, but...you know."
Back to top Go down
Liz McCutney
Third Year
Liz McCutney

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Liz hesitantly entered the wedding, still not entirely sure why she'd been invited. Yes, she had seen Jonathon a few (oh, OK...a lot) times since he'd first walked into her parents' restaurant, but she hadn't entirely expected to get invited to a wedding. He hadn't told her many specifications, so she'd gone with something simple; a white dress, a necklace, and sandals, with her hair just in a ponytail. She looked around for a moment; it wasn't very crowded yet. Spotting Kyra, she waved frantically but, noting that she was with Pierre, she went in a slightly different direction. Today was a wedding--joy, not fights. She grinned and waved at Jonathon, blushing when he winked at her, and made her way to a small group not quite with the Puffs, but not away from them either. She recognized Sami and Terry. "Hi!" she grinned. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Sami watched, amused, as her ex-friend shyly talked to Lyss. Honestly, you'd have thought she were a little girl meeting her idol for the first time. She laughed out loud at that one, gaining many strange looks from people. She shook her head, smiling and responded to Pierre. "I'm sure somebody here will recognize its gorgeousness and make it happen!"

"Hey, I dinnae know you were coming!" she waved to Liz. She honestly didn't know why she was here, but after seeing her interaction with the Australian twat, she suddenly understood. She rolled her eyes, "Honestly, Liz. Ye can do much better than tha'." She pointed her hand in his direction, hoping she wasn't dating that repulsive teen. For her sake, and the sakes of those around her. It wouldn't end well.

Speak of the devil... He approached the group of witches with a wide smile on his face. She mumbled multiple curses in Gaelic under her breath. Couldn't he have come after the ceremony was over? "Why, I didn't know such beaut was coming here!" Jonathon exclaimed in his annoying, Australian accent. After Terry'd countless descriptions of him, she could probably spot it a mile away.

The girl turned to Terry, hopefully. "Isn't the ceremony supposed to start in a minute?" She hoped it would start straight away, just for the sake of avoiding Jonathon.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Terry scowled at the Mudblood. "Stop flirting vith my friends....vou...vou.....MUDBLOOD!" she exclaimed, glaring at Jonathon angrily. She had enough of his crap and stupidity already! She had to deal with him following her around all day when he was visintg Mother when Aunt Alyssa came to visit, and she had enoguh fo his asinine questions!

Out of thhe corner of her ye, she saw Pierre stifle a gasp. Dang his good hearing. Few adults bothered to look at the group of children as Pierre quickly strode over, leading his own group over, glaring at Jonathan. "I've had enough of vou alvays acting like vou are actually a dang Muggle!"

"Terry....." Terry looked to her right as Howard walked over to her group fop friends quickly. "It's time for the ceremony to begin..." the aged man said. Terry nodded and allowed her 'uncle' to lead her to where she will be doing her flower girl thing, and Pierre to his mother's side to hand her off.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:24 pm

"Stop flirting vith my friends....vou...vou.....MUDBLOOD!"

Kyra's eyes widened like they never had before. Ivy looked like he was fuming on the inside. He grabbed her hand and dragged her over to Terry and her group. "Terry, why'd you use that word?" she asked, slightly hurt. Her dad was a muggleborn, and she was pretty sure the girl knew that.

Howard, the man from Korsten Kompanies came over, telling them the ceremony was about to start. "Hello Howard," she smiled at the old man.

"Hello Kyra," he replied, not smiling, but not frowning either.

Pierre looked back at her and she grinned and gave him the thumbs up sign before looking to find a seat. Where to sit, where to sit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Sami sighed. It took a lot to get Terry that angry, from experience, and she feared most of the wedding guests had just suffered through the worst of her anger. She put a calming hand on Terry's shoulder, nothing needed to be said, and gave her a look. Sometimes she went over the line, and knew it. She also stared pointedly at Kyra's shocked face, mentally asking her to drop the subject. This was a discussion for another time, and she knew the Hufflepuff knew it, too. She sighed and removed her hand, once an old man by the name of 'Howard' came to retrieve Ri for the ceremony. She gave her a passing glance as she looked for a seat before the ceremony began.

Eventually the jet-haired girl managed to salvage a spot next to the aisle, next to an ancient pureblood couple, one of which looked like he were about to drop dead. Sami sighed when Jonathon sat two rows in front of her, She smirked upon noticing that nobody sat in the three seats in front of her, as the ceremony began. Then she remembered what Terry had mouthed to her before she left: 'I dare you to throw a snowball at his head.' She sat back in her seat, and watched as the ceremony started.
Back to top Go down
Liz McCutney
Third Year
Liz McCutney

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Liz blushed and opened her mouth to respond to Sami, but before she could the wedding was started. She rushed to find a seat and finally found an open one next to Kyra. She glanced mournfully at Jonathon (6 rows away) before sitting down, grinning nervously. "Hi!" she beamed. She hoped she didn't look like a complete idiot in the outfit. "What's up?"

She glanced at Terry unconsciously. She liked the Raven, but her temper had completely blown her mind; she had quite alot to think about now. "Mudblood..." she muttered, eyebrows knitting together. "That's just mean..." Not only was she a bit offended on Jonathon's behalf (a lot had to do with him these days), but her mother was a muggle; the girl's nerves had felt like a knife.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Pierre led his mother down the aisle, face as stoic as ever. He had to agree with Terry. Jonathon was a filthy Mudblood. Moving to stand next to Terry, who was just as stoic as him, he grabbed her hand and flashed a quick smile down at her. "Don't worry..." he whispered quietly, turning back to the ceremony.

"We are here to join these two lovers in marriage," Pierre tuned the rest out, wondering if Keith will be taking over his company.

He glanced around the crowd; His half of the family were stiff and stoic, and Pierre had a feeling that his mother's name was going to be burnt off the family tree.

SPLAT.

Just as they were going to kiss, the sound of snow on flesh split through the air. Turning as one, Pierre and Terry looked at Sami and Jonathan, whose head has bits of snow dripping on to his knockoff suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:16 am

Sami suddenly looked up during the ceremony, notcing Pierre's mother and soon-to-be step-father say their vows. Slyly glancing around, she made sure nobody was looking at her so she could complete her dare. She slowly took out her wand as the ring boy handed them their engagement rings, praying no muggles relatives (if any) could see her. She focused on the snow on the ground, her wand moving in circles slowly forming a small ball of snow and ice. Once it had fully developed, she looked up and around again. Nobody was looking her way. She brought up her wand inch-by-inch until it was aimed at his head, and made a quick motion frontwards. The snowball lanced to his head and hit its target straight-on, hitting the back of his neck and sliding down his expensive suit. She smirked, right before it hit.

She almost immediately covered her mouth upon realizing how big of a noise the SPLAT of the snowball hitting Jonathon made, and quickly ducked underneath her chair. She migrated from chair to chair, occasionally bumping into expensive shoes and legs. She watched in between moving, as people's eyes scanned past her seat, sighing in relief when she noticed nobody looking directly at her. She caught a glimpse Pierre and Ri simultaneously looking back at her, and grinned knowing they probably wouldn't see her back. Thank Wizard God I'm somewhat fast...

Sometimes, the Irish girl really hated not having the will to back down from a dare....

Last edited by Sami Criss on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:30 am

"Nothing much," Kyra answered Liz. "Just waiting for the wedding to- there it is."

The ceremony had officially started. Pierre's mum and Keith were saying their vows as the girl shifted her eyes. She saw Sami, out of the corner of her eye, forming a snowball. No, Sam...No.

SPLAT.

The snowball hit Jonathon's neck spot on and the teen yelled "OW!" covering the afflicted area. What shocked Kyra most was that Sami had just vanished into thin air.

The wedding party muttered and groaned. The wedding was still happening, even though it had been interrupted.

What seemed like an eternity later, the Ministry official finally said, "I now pronounce you wizard and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Keith kissed Pierre's mum and not even half the crowd chorused "Aww's."

The girl got up quickly, apologizing to Liz for leaving so abruptly and adjusted her dress. She stalked off to get her best friend and dragged him to where she knew Sami was without a word.

"Sami, I know you're there. Explain," she called, knowing the other girl well enough to figure out that she would have run.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:39 am

Pierre cringed as his mother...and step-mudblood kissed. He knew that the Mudbloods were moving in tomorrow...

Pierre was dragged off by Ki, wondering why he was being dragged to the punch even though Sami was hiding behind an oblivious Terry, who was talking with a second cousin she got a long with. He could hear her ranting about the Mudbloods to the sympathetic Vernia.

"I know, Liza. I feel really sorry- I mean, being related to Mudbloods will look horrible to possible suitors."

"Ki- Sami is behind Terry." he told his friend, lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:49 am

"Ki- Sami is behind Terry."

The girl blinked and scowled. "I should've known. She's done this ever since we were little. Hiding behind Shelly whenever I got pissed, just trying to hide from everything. It gets really annoying. You'd think she'd get over it by now, but nooo."

She knew she was going a bit far, and it actually seemed pretty out of character for her. "I'm sorry you saw me like that. It's just...Sami and I were best friends and you know that. She'd always expect me to pick up the pieces whenever we fought. I tried my best then she... Oh forget it. You know the story."

Dragging her best friend (again) over to Terry and Sami, she let go of his hand and placed hers on her hips. "Now. Explain. And don't act innocent. I saw you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:48 am

Sami stepped from her spot on Terry's left, and strutted towards the two Hufflepuffs. She was beyond livid at this point. Who did the little brat think she was? Her bloody Majesty? I bet she does, she fumed silently. And, as usual, when her angry self was brought out, so was her Irish accent. "Wha' di' ye want, Henderson? I dinnae think it's any of ye bisiness. Ye always got angry a' the li'lest o' things, as a wee kiddie. Why do I need tae explain meself ta ya?" She stood up straighter in her dress, notcing the looks they were getting from other guests. It wasn't her wedding, so she was in no position to make a scene. She rolled her eyes at the annoyed girl. Not so confident now, are you? She glared at Henderson, knowing that in her case, looks did kill. In a metaphorical sense, of course.

"Look, I did wha' I did. I dinnae owe you an explanation. Now, would ye stop making a bleeding scene?" she yell-whispered. Then added, "You're making a fool outta yourself." She crossed her arms over her chest, about to tear her hair out in pure frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Random Rural Village, Germany,    Some Random Rural Village, Germany,  Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Random Rural Village, Germany,
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next