Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Wandering Around and Exploring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Wandering Around and Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Around and Exploring   Wandering Around and Exploring EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 am

Caden had been to a few different places around Hogwarts already. He was truly excited about seeing the Quidditch pitch though. He was hoping that sometime he would be able to try out for the Slytherin team. Caden was very good as a Seeker. He also possessed Beater skills though too. He didn't have to decide that now though. Caden still had another year.

Upon entering the Quidditch pitch, he was amazed by it. It would everything he imagined it to be and more. Caden never got to ride a broom in an actual Quidditch pitch before. He has only ridden his father's old broom around their house. Caden wished he had brought it, but the rules wouldn't allow him to. It made him a little ticked off, but Caden knew that next year he would be able to buy his own broom. His mother even promised that she would buy him a Firebolt.

Caden noticed a figure sitting on one of the stands. "OY!" Caden called up to the figure. "Whatcha doing up there?" Caden wondered in his Irish accent.
Back to top Go down
Paul Richards
First Year
Paul Richards

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around and Exploring   Wandering Around and Exploring EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:56 am

Paul glared at the Slytherin who dared to enter the Quidditch pitch. Didn't he know that first years weren't supposed to be here alone? Of course, Paul was a first year too, but it was different. He was a Gryffindor. The other boy was a Slytherin, therefore, he wasn't allowed to be there.

"OI! Whatcha doing up there?"

"I could ask you why you're even here. And if you must know, I was getting some sleep until you showed up," he called from his seat. He wasn't lying entirely. He did doze off for a few minutes. He had originally been there because he just wanted to see what the pitch was like.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around and Exploring   Wandering Around and Exploring EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:03 am

Caden smirked at the Gryffindor. Caden knew that first years weren't aloud in the Quidditch pitch and by the look on the boy's face, he knew it too. It seemed as if both the boys were breaking the rules. Not that Caden minded breaking rules. It was odd though that a goody-two-shoes Gryffindor would be breaking the rules.

"Maybe you shouldn't sleep out in public. Its your luck that I showed up. If it was another Slytherin they would've done something to you." Caden said in a joking matter. Early, when he went to the empty classroom, he met a few Slytherins. And the impression that he got from them was that they disliked the Gryffindors. Caden had yet to get on the bad side of one, so he didn't hate them.
Back to top Go down
Paul Richards
First Year
Paul Richards

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around and Exploring   Wandering Around and Exploring EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:19 am

Paul jumped down from his seat onto the steps in the bleachers. He quickly stepped further down until he was finally on the green of the pitch, then strided toward the Slytherin. "And you're not going to do anything to me?" The Slytherin actually looked like he wouldn't hurt a fly, which was kind of surprising. "I guess not. If you don't do anything to me, I won't do anything to you, deal?"

He held out his hand for the other boy to shake.

"Paul Richards. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around and Exploring   Wandering Around and Exploring EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:25 am

Caden smirked at the boy. "Of course I won't do anything to you. I might be a Slytherin, but I'm only mean to people who deserve it." Caden admitted. Caden noticed how he was a bit taller than the boy. Maybe three inches at the most. Caden also noticed how the boy was scrawny compared to Caden's somewhat stocky build.

Caden shook Paul's hand. "Caden Callaghan." Caden introduced himself. "Where are you from?" Caden wondered, starting a conversation. Caden thought that he could possibly be friends with Paul. If they did turn out to be friends. It would be interesting to see what the other Hogwarts students would think.
Back to top Go down
Paul Richards
First Year
Paul Richards

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around and Exploring   Wandering Around and Exploring EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:23 am

"And I hope I never do anything to deserve it," he said with a slight smirk. He wasn't afraid of the other boy, though he might've had a good three inches over him and his body was almost twice as wide as his.

"Nice to meet you Caden," he replied, taking his hand away. "I'm from Wizarding London. You don't sound like you're from around there." He wondered where he could have originated from.

For a Slytherin, Caden didn't seem too bad. The cards would just have to be dealt later on.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around and Exploring   Wandering Around and Exploring EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:40 am

Caden had been to London a few times. Well, Muggle London at least. He had been to Wizarding London only once and that was to get his school supplies. His father never took him on his business trips because Caden had to watch over his mother. His father believed that there had to be a man at the house at all times. It made sense, but Caden never got to do anything interesting.

"I'm from Dublin Ireland." Caden replied, sitting down on the grass. "You should sit down as well." Caden stated, wanting to talk more. So far his only friends were girls, Lachlan being his favorite. Caden hoped that by now he would've made a guy friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around and Exploring   Wandering Around and Exploring Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around and Exploring
Page 1 of 1