Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

WELCOME TO HUFFLEPUFF!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gillian Brennan
Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor
Gillian Brennan

WELCOME TO HUFFLEPUFF!!! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO HUFFLEPUFF!!!   WELCOME TO HUFFLEPUFF!!! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:14 pm

WELCOME TO HUFFLEPUFF!!! Images10
WELCOME TO HUFFLEPUFF

Good evening dearest hufflepuffs!! I’m Gillian Brennan and I'm your Head of House. Before you go off and settle in your rooms and common room, there are a few things that we need to clear, so hear hear everyone!!:

1. This common room has the same rules as the rest of the site, meaning no GMing, no thread jacking, and all of those things that you must have read first thing after joining the site, if not, here is a link so you know what I’m talking about. I Kow you're all smart enough to know not to break these rules (even if you’re awesome puffs you’ll get caught so let’s not act stupid ok?). Breaking these rules will result in galleons loss, warnings, and possibly a ban if you continue to break these rules after all the previous things.

2. Respect is the most important thing here, please do respect all staff members and the other students too. Treat others as you would want to be treated you might disagree with someone but that doesn’t mean you get to be an ass.

3. If you are finished with a thread, please let myself or another staff member know so that we may lock it and retire it. We don't want a bunch of unnecessary clutter around the school. Any threads that have no replies for 2 weeks will be automatically locked and retired unless you speak with me first.

4. If you are having an issue with someone (IC), please see me or any other staff member that you feel comfortable with, in my/their office so we can sort it out.*

5. Please attend your classes. Teachers try to make them pretty awesome, you really don’t want to miss all that amazingness do you?. Besides, how can we show off how amazing being a Hufflepuff is if we don’t get to go to classes?

6. Gatherings are ok… some music too, but not too loud and not too late (A.K.A 9.30 pm is a great time for you younger students to go to bed), be responsible, I’m a relaxed person and don’t like yelling, but don’t think for a sec I won’t stop you if you’re getting out of line.
(P.S. fel free to invite me to these gatherings anytime )

7. OWL and NEWT students wishing to gain after-hours access to the school library may see myself or one of the other professors for a permission form.

8. Have fun!!! Life’s too short to be sad, anything that you need, just come to my office or owl me I’m here for you.

*(If you are having an issue with someone OOC, send me an owl immediately. OOC bullying, rudeness, etc is not tolerated.)
Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO HUFFLEPUFF!!!
Page 1 of 1