Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Potential Slytherin Hangout

Go down 
+3
Emilia Jackson
Leighton Vladimir
Aurora Greengrass
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Leighton smirked at Aurora. "Of course I'll wake you up. But, that would mean that I would have these two firsties. And I would rather Avada myself then do that." Leighton stated nonchalantly.
Suddenly, a very attractive first year boy walked in. Even though he was in first year, he towered over Leighton. His face was handsome and his accent Irish. "Hello Caden. I'm Leighton Vladimir. Second year." she explain, shooting him a smile. Leighton wasn't looking for a boyfriend, but had taken a notice in boys. Especially handsome ones like that.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Things were just starting to get interesting, Aurora enjoyed things when they got like this. The only problem was four girls and one boy. He was pretty much open game. Aurora wasn't sure what she wanted with the boys yet but she did know she liked to look at them. This one was incredibly handsome. All of the girls would definitely be falling all over themselves for him soon enough.

She ran her fingers through her hair and then smiled at Leighton, while biting her lip. "That's right but at least we have one firstie who seems rather pleasant. Maybe I don't need a nap. I think I might be able to make it through this meeting just fine." Just fine indeed with eye candy like that.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Leighton laughed out loud at that. Aurora seemed to have her eyes on Caden and that was just fine. Leighton liked this boy back home in New York. He was currently attending Durmstrang right now though. It was unfortunate that he didn't want to go to Hogwarts. Leighton was sure that he would have been her boyfriend.
Leighton would let Aurora have Caden if she wanted him. Leighton, while finding him nice to look at, didn't think he was her type. "Well, make sure you get your claws into him quick. I can see Lavender drooling over there." Leighton whispered to Aurora, laughing slightly. She wanted to see the unfold. Leighton knew that Aurora would win of course. Aurora was the more attractive out of the two and Caden should want a strong girl like her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Thomas shook his head to himself as he went towards the Slytherin "meeting" location. He was slightly worried how well he'd fare, seeing as he wasn't always the most Slytherin, he felt like he had to try though. He pushed the worry and any shyness aside, putting on a calm mask before stepping into the classroom. "Hello." Was all he said, better to learn their names before he gave his own. Names could always be a handy tool after all. he heard one of the girls laugh, and was starting to hope he had gotten there sooner... Less people meant less chance of being singled out.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Lavender sniggered as Aurora turned to the boy with eyelids fluttering. Of course. The boy was handsome, but not exactly Lavender's type, she wasn't attracted to him per-say. However, the looks on the girls faces told her they thought she was a threat. Lavender put a hand to her mouth to stop laughter erupting. Once she was sure Caden was in front of her and couldn't see she waved a hand towards him so the girls could see.

"Have him," She mouthed with a smirk, winking. Another boy appeared next to her by the door and she smiled. He also looked like he wasn't the most Slytherin of students. "Hi," She replied to his hello.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Caden flashed a crooked grin at the girls as another male walked into. The boy looked nervous. That wasn't a good sign. Caden felt automatically bad for him because these girls would tear him apart if he acted nervous. It was better to act confident.

Caden gave the boy a polite nod. "Caden Callaghan." he introduce himself, moving closer to the girls. Caden decided that he would stand next to Aurora. Since Aurora was sitting on the table, it was like he was standing next to Leighton too. He wanted to befriend these girls. They seemed like quality Slytherins.

"You are?" Caden wondered.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Apparently everyone was inferring Aurora wanted Caden. "I'm only observing. Nothing is set in stone just yet. I'll decide if I really want him momentarily." At least none of them were shy that was a definitely upside. Aurora didn't do well with people who were shy considering she was on the other end of the spectrum.

She wondered if Lavender thought she feared her or something similar. Actually, it was the opposite, Aurora felt sorry for her. To be on the bottom of the totem pole and severely disliked must have been unbearable. Thankfully, even though Aurora had a tough exterior she was well liked.

Another boy came in and he was quite adorable. However, he wasn't the type she'd date, he was the type she'd befriend and adopt as her little brother. She sent a dazzling smile in his direction and waved. "Hi, I'm Aurora Greengrass, what's yours?" He seemed like the time who was definitely different from the rest of the group so even though she hated it she was going to have to be a little more gentle.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Thomas blinked at how quickly they actually responded to him, he would've thought they'd of waited a while, but nodded to them all in turn. "Thomas Celare." He said quietly, trying to figure out what he knew about everyone. The guy... His last name was Callaghan... He didn't know how prominent a family that was, but it sounded Irish, and he didn't do well with remembering all the Irish Pureblood families really. The Greengrass girl obviously had a rather famous name, and she seemed the kind of person to be quite firm in her beliefs. He knew nothing about the other two yet though, which irked them. "So I take it we're taking the place so the other Houses can't use it?" He asked them.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:32 pm

"Got it in one." Lavender nodded with a smirk. This boy did seem a lot like her, though he didn't seem to know who she was. She loved that. it meant she could be who she wanted, she didn't have to live up to the name with him. "Her idea of course," She gestured over to Aurora with her thumb. "So ask her for details,"
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Leighton smiled at Thomas. He seemed nice enough. She also noticed how Caden had moved over to stand next to Aurora and Leigh. Not that she minded of course. He seemed like a person Leighton could get along with.
"Nice to meet you Thomas. I'm Leighton Vladimir." she introduced herself. Leighton had seen Thomas in the common room a few times last year and knew about him. She never actually met him though. Leighton spent most of her time with Lyss last year.
Leighton pulled her curly hair behind her back. She was about to respond, but she believed Aurora would already have that covered.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:41 pm

"I don't really know much about why we are here. I got an owl from her." Caden inclined his head toward Aurora with a smirk. "Talking about a potential Slytherin hangout. Of course, being a Slytherin, I had to check it out." Caden explained with a laugh.

It was pure genius. Aurora was brilliant to make a Slytherin hangout. The Slytherins deserved a place where they could meet. The common room wasn't enough. Why should they be restricted to just the dungeons. It was common sense really. The Slytherins were the better house. Everyone knew it.

Caden stayed silent and waited for Aurora to explain even though the reason was obvious. It was a great idea. He could be friends with Aurora and Leighton for sure. Both of their personalities were strong.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:46 pm

This was probably another one of Lavender's foolish tricks to make Aurora look stupid and it wasn't going to work. Aurora basically formulated a reason why she wanted to meet there and she figured it was a pretty great reason even if no one else agreed with her.

"Well as you all know we're restricted to the Dungeons. We're the best house in the school, the only ones who belong and we're at the bottom? We're next to all the stinky, disgusting things? Gryffindor is in a tower for crying out loud." It was really absurd.

Aurora smiled over at Caden and Leighton. "So I decided we need another place to hanf out, to call our own. After scoping out the school a bit, I found this classroom. No one would suspect it and we have plenty of room to Slytherfy it since it is larger than the common classroom."

Now the part where they all needed to contribute. "If we do want to make this Slytherin territory, we need to make sure it represents us well. We wouldn't want those ridiculous Gryffindors to open the door and see something that looked cheap. We need to make ourselves look infinitly better than all the other houses even though we already know we are, in fact, better."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Thomas smiled slightly at the fist girl who's name he didn't know still, she seemed enthusiastic enough. He then looked at Leighton. "Nice to meet you." He was fairly certain they'd seen each other in the Commons, but not been properly introduced yet. He nodded in agreement with the other guy. "Of course, the prospect of a new Slytherin hang-out is something pretty irresistible. We deserve it after all." He said, smirking slightly. "Looks like a pretty good place, I think this is usually a class where lots of other Houses meet up too... Maybe we should figure out hoe to keep it ours..." he said, before trailing off, no doubt they'd already thought of this or perhaps they already had ideas.
Back to top Go down
Serenity McAdams
Second Year
Serenity McAdams

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Having gotten an owl from a girl named Aurora, I decided that I'd make an appearance in this "hang out" she was attempting to put together. I couldn't deny that I was at least a bit curious, and considering I had yet to meet that many people (none being in my house) I decided hey, why not? What was the worst that could happen?

With a small shrug I continued to wander down the hallway, hearing voices not too far off. I must have been getting pretty close.

A second or two later and I was pushing open the door, and I turned my attention to the people inside. I didn't hesitate before I was striding forward with an air of confidence, not at all bothered that I'd practically jumped in announced in a room full of people I didn't know. That hadn't ever bothered me, and it wouldn't now.

I had entered just as one of the girls was explaining what we had to do in order to make this an official hang out. I kept quiet for the moment being, one of my hands settling absently on one of my hips. I had a somewhat bored look on my expression, but that was only because I had just started listening. I was sure as I became more informed, my look would change.

After there was a pause in the conversation, I decided to introduce myself. "A room full of Slytherins. Bout time I meet some of you." I said with a slight smirk. "Serenity McAdams." I added.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

Lavender watched this new girl walk in, a first year like herself. This was good, another first year, now there were two second years and two first years. Serenity McAdams had an attitude and confidence similar to Lavenders. She liked this girl. They could rule the school if they put their minds together. Lavender pushed this to the back of her mind for now.

"I'm Lavender, Lavender Parkinson." She lent forward off the wall slightly to make herself known. She also made sure the new boy Thomas heard her name, as she hadn't told him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:20 am

Emily was stunned. What a stupid suggestion she'd just made, and now she'd have no chance of even trying to fit in with the 'cool group' of Slytherins. "I-I'm sorry," she stuttered. "I didn't mean to offend; it's just what I'm used to. At home in Hertfordshire we would always duel t-to..." She broke off at the incredulous glares from the other students. "S-sorry," she repeated. "I-I'll just go now." She turned to the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 am

Lavender almost jumped as the quiet girl spoke again, apologizing endlessly. She quickly beckoned the girl towards her.

"It's fine. Don't go, that will only make them even more stuck up. Just stand here with me?" She offered the space beside her with a small smile. "I'm Lavender, if you didn't already hear," This girl looked like she could do with a friendly face.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 am

Aurora noticed the girl who introduced herself as Serenity and waved to her. She looked nice enough and could even potentially fit in with her and the other more...amazing Slytherins. "Come stand with us Serenity, I'm Aurora." She looked at Lavender with a smirk. Rude to one first year, nice to another.

When the other Slytherin spoke, she looked pathetic. Aurora had to stifle the laughter that wanted to escape. Poor pathetic kid. This was all funny to her. She rarely felt bad for anyone. No one usually deserved sympathy. If someone deserved sympathy, Aurora would award it but until then she was harsh.

Instead of saying something she sat there silently the rest of the time wondering if anyone was going to say anything in regards to her explanation. It surprised her the Lavender girl didn't comment considering she seemed to enjoy commenting everything else.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:32 am

Emily's answering smile lit up her entire face. "I'm Emily," she said shyly to Lavender. "It was really kind of you to accept me...I've never really been there before."
Emily was happily stunned by Lavender's kindness, but she was still going to try and get through to the tall, pretty, and popular student Lavender identified as Aurora...no matter how pathetic Aurora thought she was. "Hi, Aurora," she began shyly. "My name"s Emily Jackson. Nice place you've chosen for a hangout, eh?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:39 am

Aurora listened to Emily speak to Lavender and she chuckled. Obviously the first years wanted to be doomed to a lifetime of misery. Neither one of them seemed to know how to pick their friends wisely. There was no way Aurora was going to accept them easily. Her plan was to make them work for it. Only the strong were able to survive.

When the girl decided to speak to her, Aurora raised her eyebrow. Was she really trying to win her over. With a slight head shake, Aurora glared. "Um, hi Emily?" She really didn't care if she knew the girl's name or not. She was a seemingly weak Slytherin member. Probably belonged in Hufflepuff.

"Of course this is a nice place. I would only choose the best for the Slytherin students. We could've used any other area but this is the one place people won't guess is being used as a hangout area. Like I said not all Slytherins are required to come here. However, it is better than being in the dungeons." Aurora was terribly annoyed by the fact Slytherins were forced to stay in the dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 am

Thomas just watched and listened to everyone who was talking, mentally taking a note of the other girls last name. Parkinson, he thought. He was pretty sure he remembered them being a pretty whiny family at one point, they had the resources but squandered them. He shrugged to himself, Slytherins had to know when to cut back their loses, and it looked like trying to make a friendship with Lavender would definitely not be beneficial. He nodded towards the next girl to walk in, Serenity, before just watching and listening again.

The other girl... Emily. She didn't seem that strong a Slytherin either, especially with the fact she was about to give up at any moment, it sounded Gryffindor to some, but it was usually good to be able to fight for what you wanted. Survival of the fittest. He wondered if they were actually going to get anything done. "Just a question, is this just going to be a meeting and talk or are we actually going to do something to the room?" he asked, he knew it was good to be patient, but at least a few marks to prove it was Slytherin territory could be useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential Slytherin Hangout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2