Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Potential Slytherin Hangout

Go down 
+3
Emilia Jackson
Leighton Vladimir
Aurora Greengrass
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Potential Slytherin Hangout Empty
PostSubject: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:59 am

Aurora decided Slytherins needed more of a hangout. The common room wasn't enough. The entire school technically belonged to Slytherin but they were unfortunately forced to share it with the losers. Instead of sitting around the common room all day, Aurora decided to go exploring to find a new Slytherin hangout. They could ask their parents to "Syltherfy" it for them. She traveled through the floors looking for something.

Just as she was about the give up, she remembered hearing about an empty classroom. Where was it? The first floor! She found the classroom easily, and opened the door. As she tip toed in, making sure no one was hiding in there, she realized it's be perfect for the new Slytherin Hangout. It was spacious, and no one would ever look there. She was going to go back to the common room to tell her fellow Slytherins but decided to just sit around and see what it was like. Maybe she could make plans for what they could do to the room while she sat there.

Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 am

Leighton was exploring the castle some more since last year she barely had anytime. Leighton was also hoping to run into some more Slytherins. Maybe even look for a place to hang out. So, when Leighton came across an empty classroom, she thought it was too good to be true. Slytherins could hang out hear together. The other houses didn't deserve such a place.
Pushing the door open, Leigh found that there was another girl sitting in the room. For a moment Leighton was worried that it was a girl from another house sitting in the room. But, luckily, as she glanced down at the girl's robes, she saw the all too familiar Slytherin crest.
Smirking, Leighton leaned against the door frame. "It seems that great minds think alike." Leighton commented, shaking out her curly hair. "I'm Leighton Vladimir, Slytherin second year. Call me Leigh though." she introduced herself. Leighton only let people that she deemed worthy use her nickname. Most the time, if it was someone she didn't know or knew she wouldn't like, she would make them use Leighton. But her fellow Snakes could call her Leigh all they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:22 am

Aurora was sitting quietly in the classroom, observing her surroundings to make sure it was worthy of being the new Slytherin hangout when another girl came in. Just as Aurora was going to say something rude to her, she noticed the girl was a fellow Slytherin. She quickly relaxed and smiled at the girl.

The girl introduced herself and told Aurora her name. Might as well do the same, right? Even though the girl claimed to be Slytherin, Aurora was sure the Sorting Hat could make mistakes. There had to be some way to insure she was a true Slytherin worthy of the potential hangout. While Aurora thought of ways to test the girl, she decided to introduce herself. "Aurora Greengrass, second year." She told her.

As of right now, she couldn't think of any good ways to test her. The only way to be sure she was worthy was just to talk to her. "So tell me a little about yourself." She told her with a relaxed smile. Well, maybe that would be enough to test her. "Your bloodtype? Tell me about your family. Anything you'd like to share, really."
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:00 am

Leighton raised an eyebrow at the girl's question. Aurora did she say? Well, said she was a Greengrass and many people knew who the Greengrass' were. Yet, surely this girl didn't expect her to tell her everything about herself. This girl was clever. Truly clever, Leigh admired her for that. Leighton knew that this girl was a true Snake and she could use information against her. Survival was key. Last year she was more polite and nice. But, this year, the true colors were coming out. The true Slytheirn was coming out.
"I'm a Pureblood. But, you could probably noticed my American accent. Born in London and then moves out to America when I was... four? I believe." Leigh explained, moving out of the door frame so the door could slam shut. Yet, Leighton kept to leaning against the now closed door.
There was no reason not to trust this girl. She was a fellow Slytherin and that meant it was safe, right? Nope, wrong. Loyalty wasn't a trait that Salazar prided himself on. Nope, cunningness was. And, boy, could the Snakes be cunning.
Leighton could easily noticed that Aurora was testing her to make sure she was worthy. Leighton knew that a worthy Snake wouldn't gush their feelings or tell their life story. Leighton learned to play cool and calm. Show them that you could dance with the best of them. And plot against other people to bring each other together. It was logic really.
So, Leigh relaxed in her posture and flashed Aurora a smirk. It was time to bring out her inner Slytherin
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 am

Aurora stood up as the girl spoke and sat on top of the table she was previously sitting in front of. She listened carefully to what the girl said. Apparently she was supposed to respect and befriend other Purebloods but even then you couldn't be too careful. She knew as well as anyone, given the chance they would backstab you. If Aurora had a tight knit group of friends, she wouldn't be having any problems but she didn't have any close friends by choice.

It was far too hard to trust anyone and trusting someone ultimately gave them the power to destroy you. Aurora half-listened. She actually wanted to think of another question to ask Leighton to make sure she wasn't a phony or placed in the wrong house. The sorting hat had made mistakes before so she wanted to double check.

Did the girl just smirk at her? Was that meant to intimate her? Nothing intimidated a Greengrass. It was cute of her to try but Aurora was unaffected. "Hmm, ok." She said. "They say Slytherins are basically handpicked. What do you think sets you apart from the others? Why were you chosen to be in this house?" She smirked right back at her, her eyes looking her up and down as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:49 am

Emily Jackson, a timid Slytherin first-year, slowly entered the room upon hearing the confrontation between Aurora and Leighton. "You know, Slytherins are picked by their power," she remarked quietly. "Why don't you stage a duel or something?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Leighton looked down at the small first year, well more like glared really. Did she really think she can come in here and try to start a duel. Very cunning of her, yet very immature. Snakes were chosen for their power, but mental power. Not brawn like Gryffindors. Dueling was a last resort sort of things and usually against other houses. You would be a weak sort of Slytherin if you had to duel to prove yourself. So, Leighton decided she should voice her opinion.
"Hello firstie," Leighton stated in a smooth voice that didn't give anything away. "Dueling, in most opinions, would not e a good way to show Slytherin power. If you read Howgarts; A History, you should know that Salazar was manipulative with words. Godric Gryffindor was the excellent dueler with no brain power. Therefore, if I wanted to prove myself to a Gryffindor I would duel. But, I'm with a fellow Snake. Quite better in fact."
Leighton then turned to Aurora. "I believe I was hand-picked for Slytherin because my feelings don't get in the way of my decisions. Feelings are weakness and I am not weak. You could say I'm apathetic." Leighton paused to shrug her shoulders. "I go for what I want and use any means to achieve it. Might not be considered 'moral' or 'ethical', but that is a matter of opinion." Leigh knew the smirk on her face was there to hide whatever she was feeling. Intimidation rarely got wizards anywhere. And Aurora was not the type of girl you could intimidate.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Aurora raised her eyebrow at the obvious first year. Dueling? Really? "That isn't necessary kid. Using words can be much more powerful than any magic, believe me. All you have to do is figure out how to push someone's buttons and you can basically control them. All that requires is pure talent, no magic required." The nerve of some of these first years. Aurora was shocked to hear that more than anything and just decided to move on.

"You know, Leighton, you sound more like a Ravenclaw. Are you completely sure you weren't placed in the wrong house? I mean, if you're researching things, that's an obvious Ravenclaw trait, not one of ours. You might want to arrange a meeting with the Sorting Hat." She shrugged, and allowed the smirk to disappear off of her face.

Feelings showed weakness? No always. "I beg to differ. A true Slytherin knows when to be affectionate and show their feelings. There's a time and place for everything, feelings included. Never, ever, let your guard down around strangers. Even when you know someone well, you have to keep your guard up at least somewhat." It was pretty public knowledge how Slytherin feelings worked.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:54 pm

Leighton couldn't decide if she was annoyed by Aurora or impressed. Aurora had a strong opinion and knew how to voice it. Yet, she didn't understand that there were different types of Slytherin's with the same basic qualities. Leighton possessed the apathetic ones and Aurora obviously possessed the passionate ones. Leighton was stuck between liking the girl and be annoyed by her. But, the more they discussed this she began to like her more.
"A true Slytherin is a matter of opinion. Maybe me saying that I'm apathetic is a guard. I mean, you aren't being the most welcoming person in the world." Leighton's voice held no disappointance and it didn't sound like she was complaining. Just stating it how it is. "And about the Ravenclaw thing? Yes, I like facts and I prefer facts, but I do not learn for the enjoyment of learning. Knowledge is power. And, on what the firstie said, Snakes are chosen for their power. How their get their power is up to them." Leighton explained. Aurora was a wise witch. Slytherin was not a personality. It was a way of life. There could be many different types of Slytherins. As long as they have ambition, cunningness, and determination. They could be placed under the same house.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Lavender could hear voices coming from a nearby classroom, and decided to investigate. She carefully pushed the door open, to come face to face with three girls. One looked younger than the other two. All three had Slytherin crests on their robes.

"What do we have here?" She lent against the door frame with her arms crossed, scrutinizing the other girls closely.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Aurora wasn't shy. She never was in the past and she was determined to stay the same way throughout her entire life. Maybe she didn't always see eye to eye with everyone but oh well, that was life. Maybe some people didn't like the way she looked at things but that's just how things were. So what if Leighton had her good points? She still sounded like a Ravenclaw.

Aurora was a little bit annoyed. She hopped off the table and began to walk around the room. "You've heard of my family, correct? Most have. Did you ever hear anything about us being kind and friendly? No, we do what we have do to protect ourselves. Only the strong survive the walls I put up. If you survive them, you should be very proud of yourself." She smirked. "If not, well let's just say, you're a failure if you don't pass the tests, walls, whatever you want to call them."

All the Greengrass women had great attitudes to match their great looks. They were rude, a bit bitchy, but amazing at heart. Once someone actually got to know them and gained their trust, which didn't happen often, they were treated very well. "Dueling is a Gryffindor trait, not ours. We're more likely to use our words."

When she spotted the other girl, she smiled a bit. It was nice to see someone else finally arriving. "We have a potential Slytherin meeting place." Just as she was going to be very rude to the girl, she noticed the Slytherin crest and her smile grew into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Lavender turned towards the girl who spoke, she seemed to be the one in charge of things. She rambled on for a while about her family, causing Lavender to have to fight a yawn. When the girl finally addressed her the room was quite, it was Lavender's turn.

"A meeting place...right," She studied her nails, feigning disinterest. "What exactly is wrong with the common room? Or is that place even too good for the likes of you?" Lavender dropped her hand, to smirk at the girl. The more she studied the girl features the more obvious it became as to which family she was from. Greengrass. "I'm Lavender Parkinson. You may have heard the name?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Aurora nodded. "Obviously." Everyone knew about the Greengrass/Parkinson war over Draco Malfoy which was annoying. He was just one guy and his family was in shambles anyway the entire time. Maybe it was wrong of her to think something like that since he was pretty much related to her.

"I personally think the Slytherins deserve more than one place to meet, don't you? Why should we be confined to one common room like the other houses? Don't you think we deserve better? I certainly do." This one had attitude to match Aurora's, she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Leighton relaxed slightly. Aurora and her might not be seeing eye to eye, but Aurora had her good points. Now, Leighton probably couldn't see her being buddy buddy with Aurora anytime soon. But, she was sure that they wouldn't be enemies. What was the point to be enemies with your fellow Slytherins? No, even though they disagreed, they could see the importance of the main things about a Slytheirn. Leighton didn't expect Aurora to open up to her right away. Any sane Slytherin wouldn't. But, Leighton didn't hate Aurora. No, far from it.
Leighton then turned toward the rude first year. Who did that girl think she was, coming in here acting like she ruled the school. It was almost as bad as the girl who offered that Aurora and Leighton duel. "Parkinson, you say? Yes, I've heard of them." Leighton stated off-handily. Yes, this girl might be a Parkinson, but she was still a firstie. The girl had fire though, that's what a Snake should have. But, it was directed toward the wrong place.
"I'm Leighton Vladimir. Second year." Leighton explained. Her surname was an old Romanian surname. If she was in Romanian, she would be treated as royalty. Yet, she wasn't and she didn't care about last names. It was the character that counted.
Leighton then turned toward Aurora who spoke about Slytherins needing more than one place. "I agree with Aurora. The Snakes are obviously the superior house. Why should we be confined to just the dungeons?"
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Lavender frowned as the Greengrass girl spoke again. The rivalry between their families had been trivial to say the least, over one man who wasn't even that much of a man. However, Lavender wasn't like the rest of her family. She, perhaps, didn't agree with some of the things they did.

"I think..." Lavender paused to push herself off the door frame and make her way towards the girl. Who she now recognized as Aurora. "We will deserve another meeting place, once we've earned one. Or, I personally," She mimicked the girl. "Won't be using it," The second girl spoke up next, introducing herself.

"Vladimir? I haven't heard of you. However, it sounds Romanian. Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Aurora liked Leighton's qualities as well as Lavender's. However, she didn't realize Lavender was a first year when she initially laid eyes on her. Now that she had realized it she was a little but annoyed. "You know, I think first years should be a little bit more courteous to those older than them. We have seniority here and who knows maybe Leighton or I will be head girl in a few years. Do you really want to make enemies with Head girl? Especially if she's in your house?"

There was no way Aurora was going to take any attitude from someone younger than her. Obviously the girl wanted to show she was superior to Leighton and herself. Aurora shook her head. "Your presence here isn't required. If you don't want to be here, then go hang out in the dungeons all the time. Slytherin's don't need to stick together on everything. It is okay to be independent."

This meeting was definitely going to be an interesting one. Perhaps it wouldn't be pleasant but it most certainly was going to be an interesting first meeting for all of the Slytherins who decided to show up.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Lavender smirked at how well she'd hidden her age from the girls. Their first weakness.

"Once you've earned my respect, then I might be courteous. But, for now, I'm fine how I am." She paced from one side of the door to the other, eying the other girls closely. They were much too big for their boots around here, Lavender didn't care if they were older than her. "I'll make enemies with whomever I wish. Subtle threatening doesn't work on me I'm afraid. However, if I am to stay, what did you have in mind exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Leighton smirked as Aurora spoke to Lavender. They both seemed to agree that the firsties needed to know their place. And Aurora was also correct that either of them were qualified to be Head Girl. Actually, Leighton would be surprised if neither Leighton not Aurora would turn out to be Head Girl.
"Yes, it is Romanian." Leighton stated answering the girl's question. Leighton didn't want to say anything else. She knew that this was going to be a conversation that Aurora would have with Lavender. Leighton had already had her conversation with Aurora. Now it was Lavender's turn. Leighton actually felt sorry for the girl. Aurora was almost an evil genius in the way she was able to pick people apart.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:58 pm

This first year was ridiculous. Just trying to prove she was better than Aurora. There was no way Lavender was going to win this argument. Aurora had perfected the art of being a bitch. Most didn't think it was an art, actually most thought it was more of a burden or a curse. Aurora could tell Lavender just wanted to break her down to prove she was the superior Slytherin out of the bunch. It was fine for Aurora to share that title with Leighton but not some bottom feeder.

"Me earn a first year's respect? I think you have a better chance of curing idiocy. I'm sorry they haven't cured it on you yet. Perhaps I can talk to my parents and see if they can donate more money to help you." She smirked at her. There was no way in hell this girl was going to win. Not now, not ever.

This definitely was not what she expected. A first year acting like this. "Make all the enemies you want. You'll be regretting it later when no one wants to talk to you or look at you and you're a complete loner. Everyone will laugh at you as your pass through the halls. Not my problem. Unlike you, I know how to manipulate every situation I'm in."

Once she was done speaking, Aurora eyed Leighton as if to say, "is this little girl serious right now?" Instead of actually saying something, she left a slight laugh escape.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Leighton saw the look that Aurora gave her. Leighton had to stifle a laugh. This is was a source of entertainment and that was it. She thought she was better than Aurora and Leighton. This girl was nothing but desperate. Lavender obviously thought she was superior. Well, if that was the case, Lavender had another things coming.
Leighton stayed silent. She would help Aurora if need be, but Aurora could handle herself. She was more the capable of handling the little firstie. Leighton just didn't feel the urge to enter in. There was no need for Leighton to put herself in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Lavender smirked again as the other girls laughed. Aurora obviously thought her words meant something, whereas Lavender knew they didn't.

"So you're not going to answer my question?" She shrugged, brushing off their words. Lavender found it hilarious, how superior these two girls thought that were. "And if you hadn't noticed, if I don't stay for your little "Meeting" then there are only three of you. Gosh, sounds like fun," Lavender stopped her pacing and lent back on the door frame again. Amusement dancing over her face. "I don't wish to make enemies before my first term has even properly started. As I'm sure you don't,"
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Caden had gotten an owl earlier from a girl named Aurora. She had said that there was going to be a Slytherin hang out spot. Caden had thought that the girl was genius for thinking of a place that the Slytherins could take over. It was only logical that the Slytherins get special privileges.

Upon entering the empty classroom, Caden could feel the tension that was heavily coated in the air. It made Caden raise an eyebrow. If they were all Slytherins then how could there be tension.

Looking around he saw four girls. He was the only guy. Caden could also see that one girl seemed to be glaring at the two other girls. Both of the other girls were striking in appearance. One of them had curly dark hair and looked a bit like Lachlan. That girl could possibly be Leighton, Lachlan's cousin.

"'Ello ladies, I'm Caden Callaghan." These girls must have heard of the Callaghan's before. It was an old Irish name that went back centuries. All pureblood wizards. Yet, of course, the man is more important than the name.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Lavender didn't really care to hear the girls reply, and was happy to see a new arrival. A handsome boy with short dark hair. She knew his name immediately.

"Ah, Callaghan. I heard you were joining this year. I'm Lavender, Lavender Parkinson," She nodded a welcome. Trying to diffuse the tension in the air that could be cut with a knife. He must have heard of her name, if not her. They weren't the quietest of Pureblood families.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Aurora yawned to show she was bored and sat back up on the table. "Lavender, do you realize you just keep repeating yourself? I think I'm going to take a nap in the mean time. Wake me up when she's done, will you, Leigh?" She smiled and crossed her arms over her chest.

"That's the beauty of being a second year, Lavender. I've already had my first term and it went swimmingly. You're the only one here who needs to be worried from what I can see." This time she couldn't help but roll her eyes. "You know, you could've left. No one is forcing you to stay here. If you're bored, leave. Problem solved. Maybe then I can get back to getting to know Leighton."

Just then she noticed a boy walk in. Finally! Aurora might have been young but she already liked boys. He definitely looked younger than her but that didn't matter to her. It was only a slight age difference. She absently cocked her head to the side looking at him. "Not bad." She muttered to herself. "Hi Caden." She said more clearly. "Aurora Greengrass." She was certain he'd know her last name. So far they all had pretty common last names.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Caden nodded at the girl. His face set in his usual stony mask. Of course he had heard of the Parkinsons. They were a very well known Pureblood family. His father has done business with the Parkinsons before. "Ah yes, I have heard of the Parkinsons. It is rare that a Pureblood does not know who they are."

He then turned attention toward the other two. Leighton, or at least he assumed to be Leighton, had a gorgeous face. It was beautiful in a classic sort of way. The other girl was beautiful as well. She must have been a Pureblood, because her face was familiar to Caden. He never met the girl before, but he has seen those features before.

Then the girl told Caden her name. A Greengrass. Of course she was a Greengrass. She was attractive and had the cutthroat personality to match. Strong personalities were very attractive to Caden. He couldn't have his girls be simpering and weak. He needed a strong girl that could handle herself. He was sure that Leighton was the same. The look on Leighton's face was proof of that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential Slytherin Hangout   Potential Slytherin Hangout Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential Slytherin Hangout
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next