Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Planning evil plans...mwahaha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Planning evil plans...mwahaha Empty
PostSubject: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:16 am

Grinning Gwen approached heir usual plotting table with a huge stack of books at hand and unable too see where she was going, stumbled into thetable landing on her butt and the books landing on the table.
Goodsweet Merlin...why??
Getting up she opened a book with a musical note on the front.
Perhaps this would have a charm to make people sing opera.
"Weeeeeeeeeeeell-" she started to say before realising that she was indeed singing opera.
Letting the book go she stopped singing.
She laughed and looked up more charms.
"EM! Found anything?" she called out though she couldn't even remember if her best friend had followed her to the library.
Being Gryffindors the library was NOT their fav place..
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:32 am

Emily followed Gwen to the library in silence once the reached one of her least favourite places they split up. Emily went looking for anything that could tell them the spell to cause it to rain rain fromt he celling or for the colour chars that would last for a while. She found a book that looked fairly new it was called "your perfect party" Emily placed the book ontop of the other two she had alreayd found on the table behind her. SHe was pretty sure that they would find a glitter charms or something like it in one of those books. She heard Gwen call her name and she picked up the three books and wnet to the table sh eknew Gwen would be at. It was where they researched all the spells and things for their pranks.
"yeah I found these three, I'm pretty sure their will be a glitter charm or something in them" she said sitting down. "what about you, did you find anything?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Gwen grinned,
"Yeah I think I got the opera singing down. And I know a charm for the speech bubbles. i used it on Noah once" she grinned thinking of her little brothers, "Ben helped." she chuckled.
"What else is needed?" she asked smiling at her best friend.

Last edited by Gwen Cooper on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:03 pm

She laughed at the image in her ehad of some of th eprofessors singing opera. Actually anyone singing opera would amuse the gryffindor. She nodded "well thats good" she said.
"how are those little brothers of your anyway?" she asked Gwen to make conversation. Then opening the book she began to flick threw in search of a glitter charm.
"I think if we find the glitter charm then that's us. Right?" she asked going through the charms they would need in her head aswell as searching for a glitter charm of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:58 pm

"They´re good, just little pranksters turned angels turn devils" she chuckled.
"And Ben is getting pretty magical." she smiled.
"Yeah that´ll be it. And how are things with your Aunt?" she asked smiling, she adored her head of house and when she was older she wanted to be like her.
"Maybe if we changed a weather charm a bit..?" she pondered to her partner in crime.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:03 pm

She grinned "yeah well I assume you have something to do with the devil part?" she asked. Emily would guess that very very soon Gwen would start to teach her little brothers her ways. Her pranking, randomly jumpign off towers ways. And hogwarts would be in trouble then! "she is good, I haven't really sene her in a while actually but she's around soemwhere" she smiled.
"oh that could work" she said as she fliked over th eage and found a glttier charm. She passed the book to Gwen. "yu think it'll work?" she asked her.
"weather charm?" she asked. Not sure what sort of thing Gwen had in mind. "what do you have in mind my dear friend" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:06 pm

"I might." Gwen winked at her friend looking over her shoulder at the book, nodding when she spoke of her Aunt. Ursula was extremely cool in her book.
Nodding Gwen tried the Charm.
A burst of glitter erupted in their faces.
"Ahhh!" Gwen squeeked before shooting her bestie a look.
"Never speak of the sound I just made." she smirked.
"Well I was thinking....snow globe. You know, enchant the *sky* in the Hall to look like a glass dome and have all the glitter swirls around like by a breeze or like the water in a snowglobe" she suggested grinning.
"Em...do you realise we are going to prank....the whole school?" she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:13 pm

She laughed at the noise Gwen made when the burst of glitter came out. It took her a moment to control herslef before saying "aww I was gonna use it to blackmail you" she teased her bestie. "plan ruined. Fine I won't tell anyone" she grinned.
"that would be awesome" she said to Gweny. "but the sky in teh great hall sky is quite complicated so if we could find a charm to put a buble or something just under the celling or sky or whatever then it might work better?" she said to Gwen, wondering what she though.
"I know, it's gonna be aweosm. Providing we don't get a detention. But if we do it will still be aweosme" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:51 am

"We wont get detention, its harmless" Gwen nodded, "And sounds good, how about we use the normal bubble charm and add Maxima at the end?" she asked before waving her wand and saying the modified charm...
and putting them in a huge bubble.
"Oh..Well it works." she laughed before accidently falling over cauing the bubble to roll.
"huh..oh..oh Em! Em!" she was torn between panic and laughter.
"Em roll us the other way!" she laughed unable to stand as the bubble was slippery and kept moving.
"Eeep!" she said crashing into her best friend and laughing before casting the glitter charm.
"Score! A snowglobe!" she giggled before realising they were stuck in a bubble and covered in glitter. They must have looked a right sight.
She took one look at her bestie and burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:14 pm

"it might be harmless but we are practically vandalising the great hall" she grinned "hwich is totally awesome but still"
"yeah, good idea that should work but you should porbably-" before she could finish Gwen had casted the charm. Emily rolled her eyes she was just goign to say that Gwen and her should think it through before tying it out.
"yeah it works alraight" she aughed as Gwen fell over.
"i shall do" she said, about to roll Gwne t he other way but before she knew what happneed, she too was inside the bubble. She tried to stand up inside th ebubble but it was slippery and she just fell over gaain.
She grinned "well at leats we know it works"
"you know what I was sayign earlier, I was going to suggest that you though it through before casting the bubble charm so you cna get us out of here" she grinned and rooled her eyes.
SHe hoped they didn't manage to attratc too many wandering students then people would defiently know it was them who pranked the great hall, once they did it.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:32 am

Gwen nodded chuckling "Oh! Maybe, If we got a GIANT NEEDLE we could pop it!" she said speaking without thinking.
"Oh wait..we´re in a bubble. Hmm, Maybe if we roll it against the wall it´ll pop?" she suggested,
"Oh Em I never think before I do, thats your job hon.
"Okay so, on three we roll against the wall." she took Ems hand and slowly tried to stand getting into position.
"One, two..three!"
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:27 pm

She rolled her eyes "no" she said quickly. Incase Gwne thought of trying it. "it would end up hitting one of us or soemthign" she smield. "rolling against a wall is definetly better than the giant needle idea" she said smiling as she began to attmpt to get up again. "yeah I have noticed you tend not to think." she smiled. "see I do think. Thing is your so determinded you don't give me a chance to tell you the problem before you go right ahead. Likemjumping off gryfifndor tower" she said. "plus your kinda stubborn once you get an idea" she grinned. "but I love you anywyas"
She smiled as she managed to reach a standing poisiotn before Gwen took ehr hand. SHe tried to help pull her friend up to a standing positon without falling over herself.
"we really will have to eb careful when we try this with the great hall otherwise we'l be trappe inside it or somethign" she grinned. "okay on three" she agreed. She heard Gwen begin to count and she tightened her grip on her friends hand. "wait this coud hurt" she said but it was too late. Gwen had reahced three and Emily had no choice but to close her eyes and run at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:39 pm

"Love you too you nutter" Gwen said fondly before running at the wall.
*THUMP* The bubble bumped against the wall and bounced them back throwing them onto each other before bursting in a puff of glitter and shiny goo so they were now covered in it.
"Eeeeeeeewwwwwww. ...THat was SO COOL." Gwen grinned wiping goo out of her face laughing.
"Imagine that happenning at the end of breakfast." she laughed.
"Oh God, Mom would freak if she saw me now, all dirty." she chuckled, "And glittery.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning evil plans...mwahaha   Planning evil plans...mwahaha Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning evil plans...mwahaha
Page 1 of 1