Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Jude Athreide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jude Athreide
Adult
Jude Athreide

Jude Athreide  Empty
PostSubject: Jude Athreide    Jude Athreide  EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Picture of your Celebrity (Optional)

.Basic Information.
Full Name: Jude Nathaniel Athreide
Nickname: Jude suffices, does it not?
Birthdate: 14 June
House: Formerly (Select One) Gryffindor
Blood Type: (Select One) Pureblood
Job: Bit of a dabbler, does many trades.

.Appearance.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Length: Medium
Height: 5"11
Body Type:Slightly Muscular, Athletic
Distinguishing Marking(s):
Other: (Optional)

.Preferences.
Likes: Power, Strength, Books, reading, intelligence, plants, getting under peoples skin (As he does to people often.) Partying, using people.

Dislikes: Annoying people, popcorn, snow, coffee, hyperactive people, though it's hypocritical as he can be quite hyperactive at times. Most children, they tend to be far too na

Strengths: The Dark Arts, making people do as he says (Although he doesn't like to be the main leader) Torture.

Weaknesses: Can be persuaded himself far too easily, power, money.

.Family.
Father: Arnaud Gerald Athreide
Mother: Lucille Violet Athreide (neƩ Smith)
Siblings: Do you need to know? Didn't think so.
Spouse: Spouse? That would involve getting married, which is more a hinderence than a help, you can't see others afterwards.
Children: No thank you. No dropping them on my doorstep either, I don't care if I'm the Father, it's your own fault.
Pet: Another thing you don't need to know about. Stop asking these questions.

.Personal History.

Jude was born into the Athreide family, a family that had often paid the Ministry plenty to keep them away from their family, however the extensive 'tributes' had a consequence of the Athreide family becoming decreased in reknown and riches with the upper side of the Wizarding World. The underground however, learned more and more about them, causing the family to grow in infamy. The family has it's hands in many different 'business' opportunities in Jude's fathers day. After Jude himself was born, he was blood tested to make sure his blood was definitely that of a Pureblood, and grew up with rigourous training of certain spells, while learning about both types of trades the family was mainly in, the aristocratic lifestyle for all to see, and then the many mercenary and other jobs they would perform in the Undercity. Jude is now well-versed in both of these things, and is prepared to help those who are willing to pay and who's cause he can live under.

(You may fill this section in with as much information as you want, but it is required.)

.Supplies.
Wand: Oak, 12 inches, Pegasus Feather.
Books: Many, though I doubt most people would like to read a majority of them
Robes: Plain Black robes embroidered with Green, Plain Blue robes embroidered with Bronze. A variety of Dress Robes also.
Misc. Supplies: All sorts of things. None of which you need to know about.

How did you find us? Another site was talking about here, so I asked for the link and decided to join.

Wizard God as approved this profile
Back to top Go down

Jude Athreide
Page 1 of 1