Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Makayla's Creations

Go down 
+3
Ainslee James
Lachlan Normandy
Makayla Hall
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

Makayla's Creations Empty
PostSubject: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:07 am

I'm just starting out with Photoshop, so I thought I'd show a couple of designs. Please request me if you'd like me to make you a signature. I'm happy to do one for you! Feel free to leave comments here too! Smile

Makayla's Creations Makayl10

Makayla's Creations Ainsle10

Makayla's Creations Keeley10

Makayla's Creations Megan_10

Makayla's Creations James_10

Makayla's Creations Danni_10

Makayla's Creations Leight10

Makayla's Creations Leight11

Last edited by Makayla Hall on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:17 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:56 am

Hey Makayla, I would love to have another signature just because I love changing my stuff out often. (Some people call me a little bipolar *cough Leighton cough*) You don't have to make me one, but I would love it nonetheless.
Your fellow Hufflepuff,
Lachlan Normandy
Back to top Go down
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:07 am

Hi Lachlan! I would love to make you one!

Do you have any preferences or can I have creative license? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:00 am

Ha ha, I trust you to make whatever you want. Judging by your signature, I can tell that you have the same style that I do. My celebrity is Emmy Rossum. I think that is all you need to know. You can do whatever you want, really. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:28 am

Okay! I had an idea and kind of ran with it. I hope that's okay. If not, please say so, and I'll make one with just Emmy Rossum. Very Happy

Makayla's Creations Leight11

Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:35 am

It's amazing! Thank you! I love it. You can make whatever you want! If you ever get bored, you can always make a signature for me! This is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Ainslee James
First Year
Ainslee James

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Hiya Makayla,
I would love if you made me a signature. Judging by your work, I can see that you have a talent. Just tell me if you would like to make me one. Smile
Ainslee Smile
Back to top Go down
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Aww! Thank you so much. I'd be delighted to make you one, Ainslee! Do you have any preferences?
Back to top Go down
Ainslee James
First Year
Ainslee James

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Um... I just would like to keep the colors a little more reddish and black. So I can keep the Gryffindor theme. Very Happy Just keep it relatively Gryffindor and it will be perfect! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Okay. Here's my attempt. There isn't much black, but I hope it's Gryffindor enough for you! Very Happy

Makayla's Creations Ainsle10
Back to top Go down
Ainslee James
First Year
Ainslee James

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:17 pm

It is for sure Gryffindor enough! I love it! Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:33 am

Hey Makayla!

I'd be super happy if you'd be able to make me a sig! Gryffindor colours would be awesome!

Cheers

James
Back to top Go down
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:41 am

No worries James. Here is my attempt at Gryffindor colours for you. I hope you like it. Smile

Back to top Go down
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:55 am

Thanks heaps Makayla. It's awes!
Back to top Go down
Danielle Valencia
First Year
Danielle Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Hello Makayla, hopefully this isn't too much trouble, but I was wondering if you could make a sig for me?

Slytherin colors (green, black, silver) if you would, please, and if it's possible, could you put 'Danni Valencia' instead of 'Danielle'. I'd be uber greatful!

Sorry it seems like a lot of work now that I look at it, but I'd be so grateful if you could! Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:19 pm

No worries, Danni. I'm happy to make one for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danielle Valencia
First Year
Danielle Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Thanks ever so much Very Happy I look forward to seeing it! They're all amazing!
Back to top Go down
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Okay! Here it is. I hope you like it!

Back to top Go down
Danielle Valencia
First Year
Danielle Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Oh My Wizard God!!! I love it!! Thanks so much, it's better than my imagination could have dreamed of! Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:34 pm

You're most welcome! Very Happy It was a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Cassopeia Marling
Second Year
Cassopeia Marling

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:59 am

Hullo, Makayla. I'm in absolute awe of your graphics. What's more, you're a first year. Gasp. That's such a young age for someone so talented (I know, I'm the same year, but come on I'm giving a compliment here). I love how you incorporate different textures in to your threads and give a kind of vibrancy that really stand out.
I was wondering if you'd mind making me one? I'm only asking because my frogs buggered off with my talent and left me with nothing but PureƩ to my name.
Your fellow Hufflepuff,
Cass

P.s Don't worry, I'll find it someday.
Back to top Go down
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Makayla's Creations Keeley10

Here we are, Cass! I really hope you like it. More than words can express. <3
Back to top Go down
Haylin Grant
First Year

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Hey, Makayla, can you please make me a siggy?? Slytherin colors, please!! Thanks, I really appreciate it!!

~Haylin~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makayla's Creations   Makayla's Creations Empty

Back to top Go down

Makayla's Creations
Page 1 of 1