Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Baby it's cold outside

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

Baby it's cold outside Empty
PostSubject: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Natalie collapsed onto a seat in a random compartment and laid down on it. It was after winter break and she was absolutely exhausted. Most people came back to school feeling refreshed after breaks, but Natalie was the opposite- she used the school as her "relaxation time". She'd spent the entire time in France with her sister, minus the weekend visits to her Uncle Maximus, who took her to a different place in the world each weekend to hunt some exotic creatures, none of which they ever found. She hadn't even had time to write to Landon, save for a very quick note just before Christmas. She wondered where he was, since he'd gone home for the holiday too. Hopefully he hadn't already found a compartment, because she wasn't going to look for him since she was too tired to move. He would just have to come find her.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Landon was walking through the train with a bottle of water and his trunk in hand. The compartments were already filling up and Landon sighed. He couldn't believe how fast everyone was getting on the train. However, it did sort of make sense to him considering how cold it was. As he neared the back of the train, he saw Natalie (or what appeared to be Natalie.) With a smile, he opened the door and leaned of the frame of the door. "Well, well, look who we have here." He said with a grin on his face. It was his first time seeing Natalie since before vacation. He didn't know where she went but he knew it was probably more exciting than his vacation. All he did was lounge around his house with his parents, Lauren, and Lauren's fiance.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Though her eyes were closed and she could not see the person talking to her, Natalie smiled, because she would recognize that voice anywhere. She opened her eyes and summoned as much energy as she could and forced herself to stand up. "Hey," she said with a bright smile as she wrapped her arms around him to hug him tightly. "How was your break? I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Landon was still smiling at Natalie. It was nice to see a familiar face especially since he really did miss her over break. When she hugged him, he hugged her back with a grin. "My break was boring and a little annoying but no big deal." He shrugged and kissed the top of Natalie's head. "How was yours pretty girl? Anything interesting happen?" Usually there was always something interesting going on with Natalie. She was an interesting person. "Let's sit down."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Natalie waited for Landon to sit down in one of the seats by the window before laying down, stretching her body out on the rest of the seat and resting her head in his lap and looking up at him. "Wonderful. My whole body is exhausted, but it was wonderful. I stayed with Gabi in Paris during the week and on the weekends I went with Uncle Maximus on expeditions. We were so busy I didn't even know it was Christmas day until we heard a Quop singing," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Landon played with Natalie's soft hair when he felt her head in his lap. He smiled down at her and listened to her talking to him. "Sounds like you had fun. Busy but fun." He nodded. "What's a Quop?" Natalie was always coming out with things Landon had no idea about. He asked her more questions than he asked his professors. With a sigh, he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. "Lauren's engaged." He let out another sigh. Landon wasn't too thrilled about her engagement.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Natalie wasn't surprised that Landon hadn't heard of a Quop. He'd never heard of any of her favorite creatures. "A Quop is a bird, basically, but it can sing. In English. But they only like to sing on Christmas, that's how I knew what day it was," she replied, closing her eyes again.

She was confused by his news that he shared and his reaction to it. She thought the normal reaction for something like that was to be happy. "What's the matter? Do you not like her fiance?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:17 pm

"They sound interesting." For once Landon was interested in one of the creatures Natalie told him about. The others he heard about usually sounded really boring so they didn't hold his interest. When she asked about his sister's engagement, he sighed again. "It's not that but it's like I'm losing my sister. I know you'll say I'm not losing anyone, I'm gaining a family member but she's always been there whenever I need her and now that she's engaged, she's moving out and they're still trying to decide where they want to move so I might not see her often. It's a mess right now."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:05 pm

"I think there's a few that live around Hogwarts, maybe we can try to find them one day," Natalie said happily, since Landon didn't usually take an interest in the creatures she talked about.

As he was talking, Natalie started to get a little worried. She hadn't heard him sound so down before and she didn't like it. She sat up, scooted next to him, and took his hand in hers. "It'll be okay," she assured him, kissing his cheek softly.

"If you want, I'll share Gabi with you," she offered, laughing lightly. "She'd be happy to have another younger sibling that she can boss around."
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:16 pm

"Well I guess we're going to have to find them at some point." Landon opened his eyes and smiled at Natalie. He knew how happy it would make her if they went and started exploring again especially since the last time she suggested it he wasn't really interested. When she kissed his cheek, he shook his head. "That's not how we do things Natalie." He grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips. When he pulled away, he grinned. "That's how we do things." At the mention of her sharing her sister, he laughed. "No it's ok." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Natalie grinned at Landon; she was absolutely thrilled that he actually wanted to find the Quops with her. It was going to have to wait a while though, because she didn't think her body could take another day of running around like crazy so soon. Maybe in a week or so...

She was about to ask him what he meant by that's not how we do things when he kissed her on the lips. She returned the kiss and held it for as long as he did. "Are you sure? She'd be so thrilled. She absolutely loves you, you know," she said before kissing him again (she'd missed him over the break and she'd really missed his kisses).
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Landon didn't want to go exploring just yet. He wanted to get settled into school and get back in the swing of things before he even thought about doing anymore exploring. He knew Natalie would want to show him tons of things. He wasn't too excited but he did want to see those birds. Landon couldn't deny he was really enjoying these kisses Natalie was giving him. He did miss them and was sure she did too. "I'm sure." He told her. "I think you're a handful for her. She loves me? Well she might steal me away from you and try to marry me."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:07 pm

"Not that kind of love," Natalie giggled. "Like, little brother love. She told me once that she'd always wanted a little brother and that, even though she loves me, she wished that I'd been a boy."

Natalie was very glad that she hadn't been born a boy; she liked being who she was and she couldn't imagine being anyone else.

"I really did miss you. A lot," she said quietly. She kissed him yet again, longer and slower than the other ones. It had been over a month since she'd seen him and she was certain that it had driver her almost completely mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's cold outside   Baby it's cold outside Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby it's cold outside
Page 1 of 1