Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

In The Crappy Dungeons...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

In The Crappy Dungeons... Empty
PostSubject: In The Crappy Dungeons...   In The Crappy Dungeons... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Aurora hated that the Slytherin Common Room was in the dungeon. It annoyed her to no end. Slytherin was the superior house and yet they were stuck in the gross, cold, dungeons. How was that even remotely fair? Even so, the common room was decorated beautifully and she was sure it looked better than the common rooms of the other houses even though she had never seen the other common rooms.

After leaving her dorm, she sauntered to the actual common room. First, she observed her surroundings and then went and sat in the most beautiful, most comfortable chair in the room. Today the common room was really quiet and no one was there which was strange because it was usually flooded. Aurora wondered if anyone was going to be coming around anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Luke Elwood
First Year
Luke Elwood

PostSubject: Re: In The Crappy Dungeons...   In The Crappy Dungeons... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Luke couldn’t concentrate in the dorms, he was trying to read his way through a potions book that he had been given by his father a couple of years ago, and still didn’t understand half of what was going on inside it. But when there were a couple of housemates playing exploding snap in the dorm, it made concentrating that much harder and after giving them glares and subtle comments he decided that it would be best to just move and find somewhere else to sit that was quieter and didn’t have as many distractions.

He thought he would try the common room; it was usually quite busy so he didn’t hold much hope, but as he made his way there the usual banter that made its way along the corridors couldn’t be heard. Opening the door onto the common room he smiled at the proud colours of silver and green covered the walls and furnishings. He made his way over to the group of comfy arm chairs that were usually taken by the older years and he thought he could take advantage of the fact that they were all empty. Well he had thought that they were all empty but as he sat in one he realised that another was taken by a girl he had yet to meet. He couldn’t be bothered to make eye contact or say hello, so instead just balanced the book in his lap and flipped it open to the page that he had saved.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: In The Crappy Dungeons...   In The Crappy Dungeons... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Aurora had been reading a new issue of Witch Weekly, her eyes filled with interest when she saw someone coming in. All she could see were feet because her eyes were looking down. Hopefully it wasn't one of those dreadful girls who were trying to get her to conform or whatever they were doing.

When she looked up, she saw someone who wasn't one of those girls. Actually, it was a really, really cute boy she was staring out. It was hard to keep herself from saying 'wow' outloud but somehow she managed to do it. He looked busy so she really didn't want to disturb him but it would be nice to talk to someone who didn't seem like a total imbecile.

"Hi." She said quietly but confidently. "I'm Aurora Greengrass. I don't mean to disturb you but I figure since we're in the same house we might as well talk to each other unless you're incredibly daft then I'll just sit here silently." Hopefully he wasn't stupid or that'd be embarrassing. At least he could read, that was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Luke Elwood
First Year
Luke Elwood

PostSubject: Re: In The Crappy Dungeons...   In The Crappy Dungeons... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:43 pm

He had hoped that she would have just sat there and ignored him, but when she greeted him, his manners that had been drilled into him over the years kicked in and he looked up to meet her eyes. Eye contact was always important; people thought that you were paying them more attention if you had eye contact.

“Hi,” he nodded and closed his book making a note of the page number, he would always remember the number rather than fold the page, he didn’t like to ruin the book, “Luke Elwood, and no I’m not daft thank you very much, I didn’t realised anyone else was over here, to be fair, otherwise I might have stayed in my dorm.” He looked at the magazine she was reading and smirked, “Nice to see you are reading something worthwhile, what have they got to tell you this week? That the new colour of robes to be wearing is blue? Or that the lead singer of Warrior Warlocks has cheated on his girlfriend?”
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

PostSubject: Re: In The Crappy Dungeons...   In The Crappy Dungeons... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:09 pm

This boy was most certainly blunt and didn't care if he offended anyone plus he made eye contact. All great qualities. Most of the guys here so far were overly sensitive and basically failures. It was refreshing to see someone who was different from the rest.

"You seem rather intelligent so far. I must say, I'm impressed." Aurora offered the boy a smile. "Well I do apologize for interrupting your studies but look at it this way, if you didn't come here you wouldn't have at the chance to meet me." She teased him. It was hard to be nice like this but she was doing her best. It was evident she didn't have the best reputation and she didn't really care.

"Cocky, too? Well don't you have all the qualities?" She joked. "Actually there's nothing interesting in this issue. Someone got their heartbroken and won't stop crying about it. Like I care." She said as she tossed the magazine onto the table. "For once I'd rather read an issue of the Daily Prophet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Crappy Dungeons...   In The Crappy Dungeons... Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Crappy Dungeons...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: February 2011-
Jump to: