Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton   Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Lachlan sat by the lake, with Lion laying off on her lap and half off. It was a sunny day and Lachlan loved the sun. She had yet to run into Leighton. It was interesting going to school with her cousin. Back home in New York, Leighton went to a private school and Lachlan went to a public one. Lachlan's family wasn't nearly as uptight as Leighton's. Maybe it was a Pureblood thing. Yet, her daddy wasn't a snob and he was a Pureblood. Lachlan rolled her eyes. It was probably a Vladimir thing.

Lachlan wanted to find a way to annoy Leighton. Lachlan wanted to make her cousin lose her cool. She was sure that Leighton was acting all calm and collected at Hogwarts. Leighton probably wanted to be seen as the controlled one. Her and Lyss were probably scheming in the dungeons. Lachlan was sure that they were going to find ways to prank Lachlan. Lachlan needed someone to help her prank Leighton.

Hearing someone approach, Lachlan snapped her head up to look at the person. Maybe they would help her annoy Leighton.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton   Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Caden was exploring the grounds of the famous Hogwarts. It was just as amazing as his mother and father described it to be. He felt like this was one place he belonged. It seemed as if he could actually do something great here.

While he was walking, Caden noticed a girl with long, curly, brown hair that had a dog laying on her lap. The girl was pretty enough, but in an unconventional sort of way. He noticed that she appeared to be deep in thought as she looked at the water.

Walking up to her, he flashed her a crooked grin. "Oy!" Caden called, trying to get her attention. "Are you a first year too?" he wondered, sitting down by her. Caden didn't mind that he make come off as being rude. People should know that by him being a Callaghan, a very old Pureblood Irish name, that he could do as he pleased.

Last edited by Caden Callaghan on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton   Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Lachlan looked over at the boy who decided to sit down next to her. He dawned Slytherin robes and had a very arrogant aura to him. Perfect, Lachlan though feeling very devious, this could work to my advantage.

"Yes, I'm a first year." she replied, liking that he had an Irish lilt. Lachlan loved Ireland, mostly because she was from there. Unfortunately, she had lost her accent when she moved to America. It was awfully infuriating that she now had an American accent, even if it was not as bad as Leighton's. Lachlan's voice always sounded like she was singing in a way.

Lachlan noticed how Lion growled slightly at the boy. It seemed as if Lion was going into guard dog mode. "I'm Lachlan Normandy, call me whatever you want though." she introduced herself. "Do you want to help me with something?" Lachlan wonder, flashing him a smile. Lachlan was feeling awfully devious at the moment, so it was only appropriate that a real Snake would help her.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton   Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Caden noticed the look on Lachlan's face. It was a look that he would expect to see on a Slytherin, not a Hufflepuff. He also noticed how the smile made her seem even prettier. Cyst thought that maybe he could be friends with her. While she was pretty, she wasn't his type. Lachlan seemed to Hufflepuff to be with a Snake like him. He felt like she was too good for him. He looked down at her doll-like face. Maybe she could be my type.

"I'm Caden Callaghan," he replied. "And, yes, I would love to help you with whatever plan you are thinking of." Caden thought that Lachlan could be his first friend here. Even though his parents had told him to be friends with Slytherin Pureblood, he would make an exception for Lachlan.

Last edited by Caden Callaghan on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton   Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Lachlan leaned closer to Caden, the devious smile still on her face. "My cousin, Leighton Vladimir, is a Slytheirn second year here. Her and this girl named Alyssa are best friends. I'm almost positive that they are plotting things to do to me while I'm hear. Now, they won't be caught because they are evil geniuses. I have an issue with that, because I get caught easily. This is why you are gonna come in hand, Mr. Slytherin." Lachlan was speaking very fast and in a very low tone. She hoped Caden was able to hear her.

Suddenly, a genius plan popped into her head. "I know a way that we can annoy her without her knowing that I'm behind it. You are in Slytheirn and she is in Slytherin. You can flirt with her like crazy. It won't be a sacrifice for you. For one, she is gorgeous. Scary gorgeous. I'm super jealous of her. And two, she is a Vladimir. Pureblood, Slytherin and gorgeous. Its a win, win, win for you. And a win for me, because she is gonna be so mad." Lachlan could feel the wheels turning in her head.

"So," Lachlan leaned away and looked at Caden in the eyes. "Are you in?"

Last edited by Lachlan Normandy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton   Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Caden stayed quiet while he listened to Lachlan. So, she wanted him to flirt with her cousin. Her ,apparently, scary gorgeous cousin. Leighton Vladimir. He's heard of the Vladimir's. His father works with Dmitri Vladimir. Caden has never met any of them, but his father speaks highly of them. That was good enough for Caden.

"Of course I'm in. This sounds like fun. In fact, I should go to the Slytherin common room and wait for her. I mean, the sooner we start, the sooner the fun begins. I can keep you updated on how our plan is going. I might even do a sneak attack kiss when need be." Caden said, winking at Lachlan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton   Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking of Ways to Annoy Leighton
Page 1 of 1