Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Celare Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariana Celare
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Ariana Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:20 am

Ariana walked through the apartment, heading for the bedroom beside hers, and opening up the door. There he was, sleeping on his bed, and she smiled. Quietly she tiptoed towards the head of the bed, and lay herself beside him.

Pushing away some stray hair on his face, she continued to watch him, all the while smiling down at the angel beside her. Her angel.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:32 am

Thomas yawned slightly as he finally woke up, and opened his eyes, looking around his room, he did this every time, because it was possibly one of the best rooms in the universe, greens and blues made it look like it was almost underwater. He rolled over slightly, and bumped into something, turning around to see what it was, he realised it was his mum. "Oops, sorry Mum." He said, grinning sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Celare
Ariana Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:39 am

She chuckled, ruffling his hair, "Morning kid, how you feeling today?" she asked. Ariana knew it was high time she got up from the bed, she needed to make breakfast; all her motherly duties were awaiting her, especially now that he was starting Hogwarts.

But the thought of that worried her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:22 am

Thomas grinned as his hair was ruffled, "Morning Mum! I'm great, are you okay?" He asked, he always did ask this, even though his mum would likely say she was fine when she wasn't, it was just the way she was oddly enough. He yawned again, and stretched slightly as he waited for his mum to answer.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Celare
Ariana Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:32 am

"I'm fine," she smiled at him, "I suppose we have to start shopping for you. Hogwarts starts in a few days".

Getting up from the bed, Ariana glanced at her son, "Come on kid," she said, leaning down and tickling him, "Have a shower and I'll have breakfast ready for you".
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Thomas grinned. "Hogwarts, I abosolutely cannot wait for it." He said, before rushing off to the bathroom, making sure to grab his clothes for the day as he went out. "I'm sure I'll love whatever you put on the table mum." He shouted to her as he shut the bathroom door, quickly getting showered and getting dressed for the day. He'd decided to just throw on some muggle stuff, a gray T-Shirt, with had black buttons, lots of pockets and a logo on, and some blue combat trousers. He put his pyjamas back in his room and hanging his towel over the radiator before going over to the Kitchen. "So, What's for Breakfast?" He asked his mum.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Celare
Ariana Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:56 am

Ariana smiled at her son's retreating figure, and followed him out of his bedroom, heading straight for the kitchen. Taking out eggs, self-raising powder, milk, butter, baking soda and sugar - she got to work.

By the time Thomas had arrived, the smell of pancakes had spread across the apartment, and she had plates set up for the two of them.

"So, What's for Breakfast?"

With a smile in his direction, she said, "Pancakes".
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Thomas smiled. "Favourite... Thanks Mum!" He said cheerfully, before sitting down at the table and digging in, his mum's cooking was possibly the best he had ever tasted. "So, where will we go shopping first?" He asked, he couldn't wait to get everything he needed for his First Year at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Celare
Ariana Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:24 am

Ariana smiled as Thomas took up his place, and seating herself beside him, said thoughtfully, "Well we're going shopping for you, so you decide".

With that she ruffled his hair, and walked towards the kitchen, washing the dirty dishes. "Have you thought of what house you will like to get into?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:23 pm

Thomas thought about it for a moment. "Madam Malkins first, then Ollivanders, get the boring part out of the way and then have the best part." He decided grinning. He normally wouldn't mind clothes shopping too much, but getting school robes would definitely be the most boring, even the books would be interesting. he smiled when his hair was ruffled, before getting up and passing his mum all the dishes, and drying them once she had washed them. "Slytherin would definitely be one good choice, but if I couldn't get there, then definitely Ravenclaw, best part is, I'm pretty sure I match them fairly well." He grinned, he actually hadn't met anyone else yet, which would definitely be something fun to do.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Celare
Ariana Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:47 am

Ariana listened to her son, and grinned back, "Well then, let's get going". When it came to do house work, she preferred to do it by hand, why? She did not know, perhaps it was because she used magic for everything else.

"Now, would you prefer floo network or apparating?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:36 am

Thomas smiled. "Floo, it's a lot less dizzying." He said. Which was true, even with all the times he had Side-Along Apparated, the feeling still left him a little dizzy and not always able to stand up afterwards, he supposed he'd have to get used to it eventually though, so he could apparate when needed. He went over to the fireplace, and waited. "Ready when you are." He said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Celare
Ariana Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:42 am

"Well whatever floats your boat," she said, reaching for the floo powder, and handing some over to the boy, smiling.

"Remember nice and clear," said Ariana, "I don't want you to end up anywhere else other than Diagon Alley".

Ariana was worried, but didn't show it. She had to give her son the chance to become a little independent now that he was starting Hogwarts, but the thought still scared her.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:00 am

"I'd definitely not rather end up falling over after Apparation thanks Mum." He said wryly, before taking the floo powder in hand. "I remember, don't worry. I'll be sure to keep it nice and clear, and I'm pretty sure even if I didn't, chances are I wouldn't end up too far away." He stated grinning. He noticed his mum seemed a little worried about something, but decided not to ask, after all, if she needed to tell him, then she would. He looked at the flames, before putting the floo powder in and saying "Diagon Alley." At which point he was whisked away, landing and exiting from a fireplace in one of the shops in the street.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Celare
Ariana Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:05 am

Ariana watched Thomas disappear and catching hold of some powder, threw it into the flames, and said, "Diagon Alley," hoping that where ever she landed, it was with her son.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Celare
Ariana Celare

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Sorry for the Double Post

She woke, with not a hint of sleep in her eyes, as she headed straight for her son's room, still in her night gown. She was expecting to see him sleeping, but that was not what she saw before her.

Thomas was sitting on his bed, as if he had been expecting her, and she grinned.

"Happy Birthday, kid".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celare Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celare Apartment   Celare Apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Celare Apartment
Page 1 of 1