Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

How this works.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gillian Brennan
Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor
Gillian Brennan

How this works. Empty
PostSubject: How this works.   How this works. EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:56 am

OK, so this is how everything works in class:

Because I'm so amazing, you get Galleons for every answer you give (unless you're repeating!), but not every answer is equally correct or amazing; Following this line of thinking, if you give me an answer that may not be completely correct, you get one (1) Galleon, for I appreciate the effort that you made, even if your answer is not quite what I am looking for. If your answer is correct but you just gave me the 'book answer' you'll get two (2) Galleons. However, if your answer is creative, plausible and remarkable, you get three (3) Galleons, and a bright smile from me, just for you.

Still, I don't want you to answer all the questions, give your classmates oportunity to get some answers right; I want everyone to participate at least twice every class ok?

With homework, if your marks are acceptable, you get three (3) Galleons, if your marks Exceed Expectations, you get five (5) Galleons, and if your homework is mindblowing and gets outstanding marks, you get seven (7) Galleons.

If any of you have a question (or two or three) feel free to owl me ok?.

prof. Brennan
Back to top Go down

How this works.
Page 1 of 1