Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Welcome to Ravenclaw!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika Cooper
Herbology Professor
Erika Cooper

Welcome to Ravenclaw! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Ravenclaw!   Welcome to Ravenclaw! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Welcome to Ravenclaw! Crestr10

~~Welcome to Ravenclaw~~

My name is Erika Cooper and I'm your Head of House. Before you can settle into your new home, there are a few things that I need to tell you.

1. All site rules apply here. That means no GMing, no thread jacking, etc etc. I trust you're all smart enough to know not to break these rules (I mean, you are a Ravenclaw, are you not?). Breaking these rules will result in galleons loss, warnings, and possibly a ban if you continue to break these rules.

2. Please respect all staff members and your fellow students. Treat others as you would want to be treated and remember that we're all friends here.

3. If you are finished with a thread, please let myself or another staff member know so that we may lock it and retire it. We don't want a bunch of unnecessary clutter around the school. Any threads that have no replies for 2 weeks will be automatically locked and retired unless you speak with me first.

4. If you are having an issue with someone (IC), please see me in my office so we can sort it out.*

5. Please attend your classes. You are a Ravenclaw and, as such, your intelligence is legend. Don't be afraid to show it off, but remember to leave some answers for the others. Nobody likes a know-it-all.

6. Books may be borrowed from Rowena Ravenclaw's private collection but they cannot be taken from the common room.

7. OWL and NEWT students wishing to gain after-hours access to the school library may see myself or one of the other professors for a permission form.

8. Have fun! Being smart doesn't mean that you're a stick in the mud.

*(If you are having an issue with someone OOC, send me an owl immediately. OOC bullying, rudeness, etc is not tolerated.)

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ravenclaw!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: February 2011-
Jump to: