Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better Empty
PostSubject: Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better   Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Terry yawned as she snuggled against the tree trunk, book propped up on her knees. The sun was bright and warm, but it was windy out and she was pretty sure Iggy was somewhere up in a tree....

Oh well.

Terry had a lollipop sticking out her mouth, the candy part almost gone as she had been reading for several hours.

She had finished the chapter when a shadow neared her.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

PostSubject: Re: Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better   Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:16 pm

"Long time no see?" Dree grinned at sat down next to Terry. "How've you been?" She asked her fellow dormmate/redhead.

"What are you reading?" She asked, trying to get a good look at the cover. "And there's a cat in that tree over there" She pointed to a tree a few feet away. "Does it belong to you? Because it was glaring at me. Cats don't like me. I don't like cats." She rambled a bit...
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better   Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Landon was just walking through the park, enjoying the sun and heat when he saw two girls by a tree. He recognized one as Terry but he didn't recognize the other one. There was no way he was going to go over there. Nope not near Terry, he didn't like her much because of their first meeting. He was going to turn away when he noticed a frisbee heading right for Terry and the girl. Landon dashed over to wear the girls were and slapped the frisbee out of the way. "Hi, sorry, that almost hit you." He told the girls.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better   Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Terry blushed at seeing Landon. "Hi Dree, vhy did vou leave early?" she asked, glaring playfully at her friend. "But no, not my iguana. Iggy's somewhere... And it's a complete history of dragons." she added.

"T-thank v-vou L-Landon.." Terry blushed, hiding her face with her book. She had developed a mild-fine, major!- crush on the Gryffindor over the summer. "V-vhy don't vou join us?" she asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better   Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Landon raised an eyebrow at Terry. Did she really just ask him to join her and her friend or was he imagining something? He was about to say no but that really wouldn't be the gentleman-like thing to do. "Well I guess I could join you since I'm not doing anything else today." He shrugged. "Hi Landon Montgomery, nice to meet you miss." He said to the other girl as he took a seat next to Terry.
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

PostSubject: Re: Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better   Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:28 pm

"Dree Conners!" Dree grinned at the new boy. "and yes. I see Iggy. I mean that cat" She pointed to an orange ball of evil and fur that was lurking on the low branches of a nearbye tree.

"Yeah sorry" She grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head. "Something came up.. Sort of a family emergency... I'd rather not talk about it" She added at the end. She didn't mind telling Terry, but she didn't know this new boy who was making her stutter. "And haven't you read that book like a million times?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better   Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:04 pm

"Dree.....Iggy is an iguana, hence Iggy." Terry pointed next to the cat at a snarling iguana. "Oh! I don't have a kitty." she shrugged.

"I still don't remember how many scales a female Cornish Velsh has, Dree." she glared mildly. "And it's only twenty times."

"Anyvays, Landon, how has vour summer been?" she asked the boy curiously.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Millington
First Year
Fiona Millington

PostSubject: Re: Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better   Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:03 am

Fiona was sitting under one of the trees at Centenary Park. It was her fourth day in Diagon Alley, and so far, other than the raccoon incident yesterday, things had been quite peaceful. She had been upset by the fact that she had kind of gotten a reputation as an 'animal whisperer' among the group that had been stuck up in that tree. They had been jerks though, and she had long ago decided not to bother with any of them from now on.

Fiona had her bag about her shoulders and her back was against the trunk of the tree as she read a book. Everything seemed pretty peaceful. Her raven Kira was on her shoulder and her sharp black eyes were looking around as her master read a book on Transfiguration. Fiona was really interested in the concept of Animagi and being able to change your shape. She knew she'd never be able to do it now, especially seeing as how she'd only found out about the magical world a few weeks ago, and it'd take a lot of work. She definitely wanted to become one one day, though.

Kira suddenly took off in flight and Fiona looked up in surprise. The raven was flying off towards a group of people, in fact. With confusion, Fiona stood up and put her book back in her bag, then running after her familiar, wondering what she took off for.

She finally came up to the group of two girls and a boy, stopping when she saw Kira making circles above an iguana and a cat. When she spotted Fiona, she flew back to her, taking her rightful spot on Fiona's shoulder, her eyes staying on the iguana. Apparently, Kira did not like this iguana, but Fiona knew it was no excuse for the raven to act in such a way. Fiona looked at the three people with a slightly embarrassed, but more so apologetic look on her face. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over her," she said, standing before them feeling a little awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better   Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better Empty

Back to top Go down

Books are Good but Cute Boys are Better
Page 1 of 1