Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Liz McCutney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liz McCutney
Third Year
Liz McCutney

Liz McCutney Empty
PostSubject: Liz McCutney   Liz McCutney EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:41 pm

.Basic Information.
Full Name:Elizabeth A. McCutney
Nickname:Liz, Eli (Just Marcus)
Birthdate:February 19
House: Ravenclaw
Blood Type: Halfblood

.Appearance.
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Brown
Hair Length:Down to her upper back
Height:5'1"
Body Type:Petite, obviously fragile
Distinguishing Marking(s):A heart-shaped birthmark on her neck
Other: Very pale; fingernails highly chewed on

.Preferences.
Dislikes:Waiting, crowds, work, sports, drama
Strengths:Technologically savvy, transfiguration, and being realistic
Weaknesses:Antisocial, presenting, and potions

.Family.
Father:Johnathon McCutney (Pureblood)
Mother:Elijah McCutney (Muggle)
Siblings:Jerrod (ten years older than Liz) and Marcus (two years younger than Liz)
Pet:Hecate, a cat small enough to fit in her bag.

.Personal History.

Liz never considered herself a truly exceptional child, partly because for a while, she wasn't. In the first five years of her life, she was a simple person with simple needs, like any child her age. Around the age of six, though, she began to withdraw from society, occupying her time with books and her older brother's (a sixth year Hufflepuff at the time) old video games. By the age of nine, she had programmed at least five of her own games on her mother's computer, and since then she aspired to become a video game designer when she grew up. By that time, the only contact at all with humans outside of her family was on video game chat forums.

In her first year at Hogwarts, she only made it to the school half-way into the year because of a spell gone wrong. As such, she has a good knowledge of the layout of St. Mungo's and made very few friends at Hogwarts. She instead met most of her friends in the summer after her first year, including Kyra and Thomas.

Wizard God has approved this profile

Last edited by Liz McCutney on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liz McCutney
Third Year
Liz McCutney

Liz McCutney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liz McCutney   Liz McCutney EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Dear Diary,

Dear Journal,

Dear You,

Your name is so creative, isn't it? And yes, I'm fully aware that I'm talking to a book. There's a thin line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jump-rope.

Anyways, um...hi. I'm Liz, but I don't expect you'd know that--or would you? Are books all-knowing or do you have to tell them things too? I mean, you know what regular books know--you can, excuse the horrifying pun, 'read them like an open book'--but it's a whole different story with notebooks, because their pages are completely blank. So do you not know anything and I have to fill your pages so you do know things, or do you know it all and are just waiting for me to rant about it?

Oh, God, I'm rambling. I'll just...get on with it, then.

So, yeah, I'm Liz. I was a first year last year, but I'm still not sure whether I'm a second year or not. Normally I'd be fine, but due to...ah...extenuating circumstances, I didn't make it to Hogwarts until halfway through the year, so I don't know if I'm moving up or if I'll have to retake my classes. It's bothering me quite a bit, and I wish that someone would post a list or something; I'm sure it would help a lot.

Continuing onwards in the story of my life, I haven't met any boys yet that I really like. I know, that sounds vain, but it's true--most people have gone out and met a bunch of friends, but I've really only made one. Her name's Kyra, and she is the most amazing, powerful, beautiful wizard that ever was. (No, I'm not serious--she's my age!) But in all sincerity, she's an amazing girl who enjoys the same things as me, so I'm happy to have her.

Jerrod's twenty-two now, and his job at St. Mungo's is going fine. He and Sarah are still dating, and don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for them. I just wish that, since he has so much time for her, he'd make a bit more time for me. Who knows? Maybe they'll get married soon and he will have time, with two incomes. That'd be great.

I'm going to Florean Fortescue's again--maybe I'll make more friends there. Ha, I wish. Yes, I'm getting more in tune with my outgoing-ness, but it isn't quite the same as actually being outgoing. Who knows?

Your friend,

Your reader,

Love, me.
Back to top Go down
Liz McCutney
Third Year
Liz McCutney

Liz McCutney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liz McCutney   Liz McCutney EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Dear You,

It's me again. Liz. Your official third-year writer! I know I've been writing in you since...well, since first year, but I feel like I should recap the year. I know, I know, I'm weird.

Well, first off, I've started to REALLY like Shakira. Yeah, I know. Weird, right? But that wasn't part of the recap, it was just a random fact I started. Anyways, Shakira is now my favorite muggle singer, so if I ever look at this when I'm an adult, I'll be able to look up her music and go all nostalgic.

In the ACTUAL recap, the year started off he bathroom. Yes, the bathroom. Ash--one of my new Ravenclaw friends--had gotten lost and stumbled into the girl's bathroom on accident. It was pretty funny to watch him sweat it out, but I helped him figure out his way eventually. He's not bad.

Second, Kyra and I have gotten a lot closer. She fell asleep for nearly half of one potions class, and I ended up doing a lot of the work, but it's OK. She's come over to the diner a few times, and she and Marcus seem to be getting along time. Actually, I think Mar-mar might have a crush on her, but not sure yet, so if anyone's reading this, don't tell anyone.

Speaking of Mar-mar, he's coming to Hogwarts this year! I can hardly believe it. I'm going to drag him off to grabh is supplies within the next few days, and you'll be surie to hear all about it. Maybe he'll meet some friends while we're there.

And finally--and MOST IMPORTANTLY--I'm dating Jonathon! Yes, you heard (er...read?) right. The gorgeous, Australian, super-kind Jonathon has asked me out. Finally. We've arranged to meet in Hogsmeade a few times this year.

Jerrod hasn't been feeling well lately. I really hope he's alright.

Love, me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Liz McCutney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liz McCutney   Liz McCutney Empty

Back to top Go down

Liz McCutney
Page 1 of 1