Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Friar
First Year
Fat Friar

Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs Empty
PostSubject: Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs   Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:47 pm

The Hufflepuff common rooms were always a cheerful place, full of laughter and friendliness. That was one of the reasons Fat Friar loved to go there. The other was, of course, he used to be a Hufflepuff.
Oh, he still remembered those days... Those joyful days he could actually eat food, breathe air, feel as he filled his lungs with Oxygen... But they were over.
His ghostly days aren't so bad, though. He's always trying to stay in a cheery mood by reminding himself he can now float instead of walk (walking was always quite a challenge for him, especially to walk those endless stairs of Hogwarts...yes, floating indeed was better.), he could go straight through a wall instead of using the door and he could finally go anywhere he wanted to. Yes, life now wasn't actually that bad. Not bad at all.

One afternoon, he felt homesick yet again and so he floated down to the Kitchens and into the Hufflepuff common room. He saw students of all years in there, just being friendly as Hufflepuffs usually are and soon enough, a cheerfull grin appeared on his jolly face.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs   Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Kyra was just sitting and relaxing in the Common Room when she saw a ghost. Obviously it was the Fat Friar, because he had a giant grin on his face. She smiled at him.

"Oh, hello!" she said cheerfully. If she was going to make friends, why not with a ghost? "I'm Kyra, you must be the House Ghost. How are you, sir?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Fat Friar
First Year
Fat Friar

PostSubject: Re: Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs   Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Fat Friar was slowly floating around the common room when a girl with hair that shone out almost as much as Lily Evans' had spoke to him.
"Why, nice to meet you, Kyra! Yes, I am indeed. Fat Friar, on your service. I am well! Thank you for asking! And how are you, my dear? You're a first year, I presume?" he asked cheerfully, he would have remembered that happy face and that hair if he has ever seen her before.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs   Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Kyra's smile grew wider as the Fat Friar greeted her. He seemed very nice.

"Nice to meet you too, sir. I'm fine as well," she said. "Yes, I'm a first year, like a lot of my friends. You've probably met my parents and sister. Actually, all of my family was in Hufflepuff."

Her mind was telling her that she was insane, talking to a ghost. It didn't matter though. He was nice and he was very happy to see her, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs   Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Pierre choked as he entered the common room, at the sight of Kyra talking to a rather fat ghost. Coughing to clear his airways, he stared at the ghost before shaking his head. "I'm delusional..." he muttered, sitting on the couch, "Ghosts, really, Ivan, you really could have done better..." he shook his head once more to clear it before standing and heading up to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Fat Friar
First Year
Fat Friar

PostSubject: Re: Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs   Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:06 am

The Friar was trying to remember if he ever saw a girl like this one, but couldn't think of any, when a boy interrupted him, saying Kyra could do better than him. He decided not to care for it, if he got bothered by every dumb student who couldn't get that ghosts can communicate with students, he certainly wouldn't be so cheery.
"Well, I think your friend needs to get used to Hogwarts a bit. So, your family was in Hufflepuff as well, you say? Would you mind telling me your surname, dear? I'm sure I can remember them. And I am glad to hear you've made friends already, really glad!" he smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs   Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Kyra looked down a little, her smile dropping for a second.

"So, your family was in Hufflepuff as well, you say?" She grinned once more and nodded.

"Yes, Mr. Friar. My last name is Henderson." Her smile was filled with pride. She was amazed that this ghost could remember her family. They must had been great Hufflepuffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs   Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs Empty

Back to top Go down

Fat Friar getting to know new Hufflepuffs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: January 2011-
Jump to: