Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

The day I'll get a platinum cauldron...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

The day I'll get a platinum cauldron... Empty
PostSubject: The day I'll get a platinum cauldron...   The day I'll get a platinum cauldron... EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Hester stood in the apothecary, ignoring the smell. She gazed at the cauldrons, wondering what sort of things she would get to brew at Hogwarts. Potions... It sounded like such an exciting subject. She couldn't wait to get started.

Sh ran her fingers over the edges of the cauldrons. She was only allowed pewter, but they sold platinum!

Oh, the day when she could have a platinum cauldron.

She smiled, daydreaming. She would graduate Hogwarts with flying colours, of course. And then she would get her self some well paying job. She had heard of the ministry of magic; perhaps she would get a job there...

She was exhausted from the travelling and the excitement, and she almost drifted off to sleep against the stack of cauldrons.

Last edited by Hester Alderman on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Tanaka
First Year
Kaoru Tanaka

The day I'll get a platinum cauldron... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The day I'll get a platinum cauldron...   The day I'll get a platinum cauldron... EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:21 pm

"Wake up," said Kaoru to the girl who was dozing in front of the cauldrons. "You're in the way." He waited for her to move, wondering why she had chosen there, of all places. Silly girl. And against the platinum cauldrons as well. He wondered if she was really asleep, or if she was just pretending. Either way, she was being stupid.
Back to top Go down

The day I'll get a platinum cauldron...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: January 2011-
Jump to: