Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Student Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariana Celare
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Ariana Celare

Student Office Empty
PostSubject: Student Office   Student Office EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:46 am

Come on knock, its what that door is for, keeping you away from Ariana Celare - the woman you have come to help for, or just speak to. I am sure she will allow you in, that is if she hears you over any music she may have on, or over the whirring of her head.

--

This thread is for formal or informal RP'ing. All are welcome.
Back to top Go down

Student Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Office   Student Office EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Rowan walked down the Dungeons hallway, looking for a door labeled as Professor Celare's office. Professor Celare, being Rowan's Head of House, was the person Rowan had decided to come to for a concern about her schedule. She wasn't exactly in a hurry, though, hence her leisurely strolling down the dungeon corridors. After all, it wasn't her fault Hogwarts had messed up and placed her in a third-year class instead of the normal first-year one, and so it also wouldn't be her fault if she was just a little bit late to her next class because of this meeting.

Rowan stopped in front of a door clearly labeled as her Head's office. She had her school messenger bag with all of her books for the day's classes around her shoulders, and in her hand was a schedule change form that she had gotten from one of the other Professor's at her request. She raised her hand and knocked on the door, waiting to be invited inside by the Professor.

She wondered what would happen if the Professor wasn't there. She wouldn't be able to go to her first few periods of the day because she wouldn't know what they were, so maybe she would get the beginning of the day off.. Rowan pushed the thoughts aside, knowing that there was less chance of the teacher not being there than of there being a troll the size of a pencil. She would definitely be late to at least her first class at this rate. I'll need to get a note from her then, explaining why I'm late.. she thought to herself, her stormy gray eyes looking around the hallway as she patiently waited outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Celare
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Ariana Celare

Student Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Office   Student Office EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Ariana had been focusing - or trying to anyway - on the pending paper before her when she heard a knock on the door, and left out a relieved sigh. Anything to get her away from what she was supposed to do. Wondering whether it was a student - perhaps Thomas - she called out, "Come in".
Back to top Go down

Student Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Office   Student Office EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:04 pm

{OOC: Sorry it took so long}

Rowan heard the teacher tell her to come in through the door, which she did. She turned the knob and stepped into her Head's office, closing the door behind her once she had released the door knob. The Professor was behind her desk, and Rowan noted the papers on the desk in front of her. She silently hoped she hadn't interrupted anything as she approached Professor Celare. "You see, Professor Celare, I need your signature on this schedule form. The school messed up so I had to get a new schedule, but they insist I get my Head of House's signature," she explained, holding out the form to her.

"I'm sorry if I was interrupting anything. I'm sure you probably have more important things to do than sign this," she added, her eyes flickering again to the papers on her desk before looking at her again. She looked 'round for a moment and noticed the time. "Also, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you write me a note for my next class. I'll inevitably be late and I'd prefer to have a legit excuse as to why I'm late rather than just walk in.." she added a little anxiously, turning her eyes back to the lady behind the desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Student Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Office   Student Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Student Office
Page 1 of 1