Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Divination Sign Ups

Go down 
+4
Pierre Korsten
Natalie Olivier
Jasmine Delaware
Hans Leclair
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hans Leclair
Divination Professor
Hans Leclair

Divination Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 am

Rules for Divination - Please actually read them!

- Do not use colored texts. It'll clash with mine.

-Be respectful of both your teacher and your classmates. I understand if you are portraying a Pureblood and they're rather rude. Please use it tactfully though. Remember, Purebloods pride themselves on decorum don't they?

- Do NOT, I can't stress this enough, do NOT throw the crystal ball at your classmates. Even if they are being less than observant or using lack of common sense.

- Break any of my pink teacups and lets say that you haven't seen or experienced hell, okay? If your character is a bit on the clumsy or skittish side, please pick a different colored tea cup.

-Do not be late unless you have a valid excuse. No, you seeing some sort of superstitious things that says you had to be late is NOT a valid excuse.

-Do not tell your classmate or partner that you see their death or imminent harm to them or their family.

-Please do not repeat an answer already given.

-Please no off topic conversations.

-Failure to follow these guidelines will result in the loss of galleons, and/or expulsion from my class.

If you have any problems or questions don't hesitate to come and speak with me in my office.

Code:
I, (your name), agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Leclair to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fits. Including feeding me to Erika's man eating plants after being hexed by Christopher. Especially if I break one of his cherished pink teacups.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Delaware
Second Year
Jasmine Delaware

PostSubject: Re: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:31 am

I, Jasmine Delaware, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Leclair to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fits. Including feeding me to Erika's man eating plants after being hexed by Christopher. Especially if I break one of his cherished pink teacups.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:39 am

I, Natalie Olivier, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Leclair to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fits. Including feeding me to Erika's man eating plants after being hexed by Christopher. Especially if I break one of his cherished pink teacups.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:34 pm

I, Pierre Korsten, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Leclair to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fits. Including feeding me to Erika's man eating plants after being hexed by Christopher. Especially if I break one of his cherished pink teacups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:50 pm

I, Sami Criss, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Leclair to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fits. Including feeding me to Erika's man eating plants after being hexed by Christopher. Especially if I break one of his cherished pink teacups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:39 pm

I, Charlotte Willow, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Leclair to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fits. Including feeding me to Erika's man eating plants after being hexed by Christopher. Especially if I break one of his cherished pink teacups.
Back to top Go down
Peter Wiggin
Second Year
Peter Wiggin

PostSubject: Re: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 pm

I, Peter Wiggin, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Leclair to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fits. Including feeding me to Erika's man eating plants after being hexed by Christopher. Especially if I break one of his cherished pink teacups.
Back to top Go down
Elise Hamilton
Third Year
Elise Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:34 am

I, Elise Hawkins, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Leclair to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fits. Including feeding me to Erika's man eating plants after being hexed by Christopher. Especially if I break one of his cherished pink teacups.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:02 am

I, Gwen Cooper, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Leclair to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fits. Including feeding me to Erika's man eating plants after being hexed by Christopher. Especially if I break one of his cherished pink teacups.

*I guess I should stick with the white cups then..*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:27 pm

I, Astrid Eliot, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Leclair to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fits. Including feeding me to Erika's man eating plants after being hexed by Christopher. Especially if I break one of his cherished pink teacups.

Astrid sent a pair of glaring eyes towards the man handing out the sign ups. What was it with these Professors wanting their word in blood. What next, Unbreakable vows? Did wizards even have those? Would you have your wand taken off you if you did?
She felt through her cloak pocket for her wand and stroked it reflexively, biting down on her lip before making for the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:54 pm

I, Ellen Fairwell, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Leclair to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fits. Including feeding me to Erika's man eating plants after being hexed by Christopher. Especially if I break one of his cherished pink teacups.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:23 pm

I, Rowan Drake, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Leclair to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fits. Including feeding me to Erika's man eating plants after being hexed by Christopher. Especially if I break one of his cherished pink teacups.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:36 pm

I, Hester Alderman, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Leclair to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fits. Including feeding me to Erika's man eating plants after being hexed by Christopher. Especially if I break one of his cherished pink teacups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divination Sign Ups   Divination Sign Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Divination Sign Ups
Page 1 of 1