Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

In awe of it all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

In awe of it all Empty
PostSubject: In awe of it all   In awe of it all EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:23 am

Essi had explored the inside of the castle and had just exited. She had been planning to make her way down to the lake, or maybe the quidditch grounds, or... or anywhere. But she had turned around and looked up at the great big doors, and it had hit home to her how... huge Hogwarts was.

It made her feel rather small and insignificant.

She stared and stared, until she realised that there was a pair of eyes focussed on her...
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

In awe of it all Empty
PostSubject: Re: In awe of it all   In awe of it all EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Terry watched the other Ravenclaw from where she was hiding behind a pillar. Hopefully the Headmaster won't notice the missing portraits and notice that they were under the empty bed in her dorm.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com

In awe of it all Empty
PostSubject: Re: In awe of it all   In awe of it all EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Essi turned slowly. She was almost afraid that the person watching her would turn out to be one of the ghosts, or even worse Peeves.

"Oh!" she exclaimed with relief when she realised that it was one of her fellow Ravenclaws.

"I've seen a lot around here. What's your name? I'm Essi, by the way."

Then she paused as she realised that the girl seemed to be hiding from someone.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

In awe of it all Empty
PostSubject: Re: In awe of it all   In awe of it all EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Terry didn't move. She watched a few teachers pass, chatting about the latest prank- they knew about the missing portraits! When they were out of earshot, she nodded at the girl from the Forbidden Corridor. "I'm Terry." she hissed at Essi, still aware of a few ghosts sneaking around.
Back to top Go down

In awe of it all Empty
PostSubject: Re: In awe of it all   In awe of it all EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:25 am

"I'm Essi," she whispered, trying to hide the fact that she was talking to anyone. She moved over to the pillar and leant against it in an attempt to look as unsuspicious as possible.
"What have you done this time?" she whispered, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

In awe of it all Empty
PostSubject: Re: In awe of it all   In awe of it all EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:26 pm

"I, vell, don't tell anyone, but I made those gar-goo-ells let me into the Headmaster's office last night....I took a few portraits." Terry shrugged carelessly, slightly stumbling over the word 'gargoyles'. "They're under the 3rd bed in my dorm, though don't tell anybody or I'll set Peeves on vou." Terry threatened, once more falling quiet as the Headmaster and Professor Cooper passed.
Back to top Go down

In awe of it all Empty
PostSubject: Re: In awe of it all   In awe of it all EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Essi laughed.

"That's brilliant!" she exclaimed, and then lowered her voice again.

"I won't tell any one, don't worry." Terry sounded threatening, but she had already got to know the girl a bit, and guessed she was just protective over her pranks.

"That's better than what I did," she added wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

In awe of it all Empty
PostSubject: Re: In awe of it all   In awe of it all EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:33 pm

"Vhat did vou do?" Terry asked eagerly. She was always on the look out for new ideas. Like, she had already kicked Mrs. Norris before setting off a firework in Filch's office.
Back to top Go down

In awe of it all Empty
PostSubject: Re: In awe of it all   In awe of it all EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:38 pm

"My mum taught me some spells when I was younger, so I tried them out," Essi said innocently. "The suits of armour now blow rasberries when people pass, and if it's a member of staff who passes they follow them around. I heard one of the staff talking about how they were going to stop it. They're blaming it on Peeves." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Second Year
Louis Weasley

In awe of it all Empty
PostSubject: Re: In awe of it all   In awe of it all EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:30 am

"Oh, that was you?" Louis asked as he walked by, overhearing the girls' conversation. "Last I heard, they were talking about how that was a prank worthy of Fred and George Weasley- my uncle and my dead uncle, if you didn't know. I think they started accusing the spirit of my Uncle Fred, actually..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In awe of it all Empty
PostSubject: Re: In awe of it all   In awe of it all Empty

Back to top Go down

In awe of it all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: January 2011-
Jump to: