Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Girl's Dorm 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika Cooper
Herbology Professor
Erika Cooper

Girl's Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Girl's Dorm 2   Girl's Dorm 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Welcome to your dormitory. This will be your home for the rest of the year. Please make yourself comfortable, and if you need anything, well, you're a Ravenclaw so you should be smart enough to figure out how to get it. This is not a hotel.

No more than four students to a dorm. Posting here will reserve your spot. No students other than the four who post here first may post here. There are other places in the castle where you can post.

Girl's Dorm Room 2

Bed #1: Brianna Carter

Bed #2:

Bed #3: Cinnamon Wright

Bed #4: Liz McCutney

Last edited by Erika Cooper on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

Girl's Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 2   Girl's Dorm 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:51 pm

It was time for bed and Brianna was exhausted. She'd been invited to join the girls who were living in Dorm 1, but she declined. She preferred to have a quieter room and to possibly meet new people. After all, it wasn't as if she wouldn't see them around.

(Claiming bed #1, please)
Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 2   Girl's Dorm 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:01 am

Essi collapsed onto Bed #2 and laid her head on the pillow. So this was where she would sleep for the rest of her time at Hogwarts.

"Hey, Bree," she said with a smile at the other Ravenclaw girl in the dorm.
Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 2   Girl's Dorm 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 pm

(Claiming Bed #3)

Cinnamon was very nervous. This was her first year at Hogwarts! She was still getting used to the fact that magic existed, as she was Muggleborn. She stepped into the Ravenclaw girl's dorm, and was a little relieved to find that there were only two girls there. She quietly set down her stuff, and lay down on her bed.
Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 2   Girl's Dorm 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 pm

"Hey, I'm Essi," said Essi to the new girl who had just claimed bed 3. She smiled, glad to have some company, since Bri didn't look like she was going to start talking any time soon.

"I haven't really seen you around," she said. "How are you liking Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 2   Girl's Dorm 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Cinnamon smiled shyly.

"I'm Cinnamon, nice to meet you. It's sort of hard being away from my parents, but I'm sure I'll get used to it." Cinnamon hadn't seen Essie around, either. Even if by around, she meant the Great Hall.

"So, what year are you in?"
Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 2   Girl's Dorm 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:11 pm

"First year," said Essi, smiling. "I take it you are too? And I've been feeling a bit homesick, I guess it's just something we all have to deal with."

Actually, she had been feeling more than a bit homesick, but she didn't want to tell Cinnamon just how hard it was.
Back to top Go down
Liz McCutney
Third Year
Liz McCutney

Girl's Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 2   Girl's Dorm 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:35 pm

Hesitantly, Liz dragged her trunk into the room. She'd been hoping to find it empty, but unfortunately, three other girls were there. Shrugging, Liz dumped her trunk on the bed, resolving to speak if spoken to, but other than that stay out of the way. If they didn't want to speak to her, she certainly wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girl's Dorm 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 2   Girl's Dorm 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorm 2
Page 1 of 1