Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

In the Lavatory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Lopez
First Year
Vanessa Lopez

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Vanessa went into the girl's lavatory after going through great pains to find it. The castle, in it's enormity, made it difficult to find and remember where things were. It didn't help that things seemed to change right before her eyes, leaving her absolutely baffled. This place really was magical in all senses.
She couldn't wait to learn all the secrets that a castle that large was bound to have.
Higher up on her list of necessities was the need to relieve herself. Exploring the castle would have to wait for later.
Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Charlotte, seeing as how she is an idiot (in her own words), spilled ink all over her hands. She ran into the nearest loo that she could find and turned on the sink. The black ink was staining her hands so she rubbed harder.
Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:29 am

Essi pushed open the door to the girl's bathroom cautiously. She saw that there was a girl already at the sinks.

"Hey," she said to the girl, who was scrubbing ink off her hands. "I'm Essi."

She pulled out her hairbrush and began to attack the stray strands of hair that just. Refused. To Stay. In. Place.

She hoped that the girl wouldn't think she was vain, because she wasn't. She just felt insecure, and when one of the boys had pointed out what a mess her hair was she had darted off to the bathroom straight away.
Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:43 pm

After Herbology class, Alyssa had seen it fit to wash her hands. They were a mess! Gloves didn't work as well as she had hoped. Heading into the loo, she spotted two other girls near the sinks. A Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Alyssa didn't bother to talk to them as she watched her hands go from brown to pale white.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Terry entered the girl's loo, examining her multicolored hands. That's what she gets for trying to add dye and a bit of gunpowder (don't ask) to her bubble soap over a small fire. She went to thhe sinks, where a Hufflepuff, a Slytheirn and another Ravenclaw where, one brushing her hair and the other two washing their hands. Turning on the water, she scowled when only the red washed off from her hands. Squirting in a LOT of soap, she scrubbed furiously, determined not to let the experiment win.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Alyssa scrubbed even harder. Dirt must not like her skin. Glancing around, she noticed another Ravenclaw had walked in, the one from the landry room. Lyss then remembered she had a bottle of enchanted soap in her bag. Pulling it out, a few drops did the trick. Alyssa noticed that two of the other girls still had ink and dye on their hands.

"Here," Alyssa offered the soap to the other two girls. "I got it in Diagon Alley, maybe it'll help."
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Terry took a few drops of the offered soap and watched in awe as it washed off her skin. "Is that a Wheezes product?" she asked the Slytherin girl curiously. She had to get some.
Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:41 pm

"No," Lyss replied, "It's from the Apothecary. At least, I think. Someone left a whole big jug of it right outside the door, and it was already paid for, so I kind of just...anyways, I'm not really sure where it's from."
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Terry nodded before thanking the girl and leaving, ready to figure out the ingredients of that soap. Maybe a Scourfigy spell was added in......she left the loo, still pondering.
Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Charlotte got most of the ink off of her hands before just grabbing a paper towel and wiped her hands. "I'm Charlotte," she said. "And a dork also. I spilled most of my ink on my hands and well...yeah." She tried to smile without looking foolish towards Essie.
Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:41 pm

"Oh, it happens all the time," said Essi, sympathetically. "So you're a hufflepuff?" she asked. She wondered why her mother had been so dead set against the hufflepuff house; this girl Charlotte seemed really nice.
Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Charlotte shrugged. "Yeah, though I don't know much about this world yet. I'm a muggleborn. My aunt takes care of me and it was a shock to us both when we learned that I was a witch. Though, it would explain some things." She smiled now that she was a little more at ease. "You're a Ravenclaw, right?"
Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:59 pm

"Yeah, although I'm not quite sure why. I guess there must be some hidden cleverness in me somewhere..."

Essi shrugged. She wasn't sure why the hat had put her in Ravenclaw, and it worried her sometimes. She guessed that it had something to do with her poetry.

"Sorry... I was daydreaming there," she said after a moment. "I do that a lot."
Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Charlotte shrugged. "So do I. But for me, it's usually in potions class while the teacher isn't looking."
Things got a little silent as she swung her bag over her shoulder. "So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:12 pm

"I was born in Finland, but I've lived in Aberdeen in Scotland pretty much all my life. How about you?" Essi asked.
Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:22 pm

"I was born in Dublin, but when my parents passed, my aunt took control. We sort of went all over the place. My we stayed in England and the US for a while before I came here," she explained. "Is your family magical?"
Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:25 pm

"My mum's side is. My Dad's, the Finnish lot, aren't."

Essi smiled, but then realised how much time had passed.

"I... I really need to get back- I hope we talk again, Charlotte," she said with a smile. "I'll see you around, yeah?"
Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Charlotte smiled. "See you around." She then looked at her watch. "Oh my God, I need to get to the common room. Bye!" She said before running out the door.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Hester walked into the girls bathroom. She was glad she had found it; that would make life at Hogwarts a lot easier. She slipped into one of the cubicles.

She came out of the cubicle and turned on the tap. The cold water rushed out of her hands, making her shiver. She scrubbed at her hands, wishing that she could stop biting her nails. She stared at the chewed digits and wondered why it was just so hard to stop. She had started straight after the attack, and she had never stopped since.

She turned the tap off and wiped her hands on her robes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lavatory   In the Lavatory Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Lavatory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: January 2011-
Jump to: