Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Flying Frustrations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Flying Frustrations Empty
PostSubject: Flying Frustrations   Flying Frustrations EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Terry looked at the book, at the old school broom she had stolen borrowed from the school broom shed, and the charms book she had gotten from the library and had brought down to the lake. Discarding her robe so she was in just her uniform, she took a deep breath and said the spell, twirling her wand in a circle then jabbing it in the direction of the broom.
.....nothing happened.
"Vhy von't this vork!?!?" she exclaimed impatiently, plopping herself on the ground and glaring at the offending object angrily, wand thrown on the ground.

Last edited by Terry Berbatov on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Flying Frustrations   Flying Frustrations EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:30 am

Emily was out walking roun th lake again when she saw a girl with a broom, Emily was a little curios so she walked over toward her, she saw the girl sit down on the ground she seemend a little frustrated.

"hey if you don't mind me asking what are you trying to do?" she said to the girl. She nticed the girl was a ravenclaw she hoped she wouldn't mind her curoisity.

She wondered what the girl was up to, with a wand, book and a broom?
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Flying Frustrations   Flying Frustrations EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:58 pm

"I'm trying to make it fly...fast!" Terry seethed, trying the 'w' and 'y' laden spell again. "And I don't mind vou asking." she added after the spell didn't work...again.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Flying Frustrations   Flying Frustrations EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Emily nodded and sat down. The girl seemend pretty anoyed that it wouldn't work "pass me the book over?" she asked her. "what were you trying?" she asked her.

Seeing as she was here she might as well try and help the raenclaw out.

Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Flying Frustrations   Flying Frustrations EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Terry handed her the book. "That one." she pointed at the Rocket Charm. "I vas talking to a boy at Diagon Alley over the summer, and ve talked about casting this on a Firebolt, if ve ever got one." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Flying Frustrations   Flying Frustrations EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:07 pm

"thanks" she said taking the book. "the rocket charm? I don't see why it shouldn't work." she said. Emily had read a lot on brooms seeing as she loved quiddicth and flying so much.
She wasn't sure if it would work but she hadn't read anywhere that charms couldn't be cast on a broom.

"should I have a go?" she asked her.

Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Flying Frustrations   Flying Frustrations EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:08 pm

"Ves. I might be my accent getting in the vay." Terry nodded.
"Go ahead," she allowed. Maybe the Gryffindor would have better success.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Flying Frustrations   Flying Frustrations EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:10 pm

She nodded and looked over what the book said about the charm. She stood up and took out her own wand.

"your accent? Bulgaria?" she asked her. Before turning nd pointing her wand at the broom and attempting the rocket charm.

"how are supposed to know if it worked?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Frustrations   Flying Frustrations Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying Frustrations
Page 1 of 1