Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

A Little Fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Silver was walking up and down the seventh floor corridor. Suddenly an ornate door appeared in the middle of the wall, it looked mysterious yet inviting. Silver decided to go inside and explore a little bit.

The inside turned out to be a dance studio. One of those fancy ones with wood floors and a wall of mirrors. There was a music player over on the left wall. Silver went over to it and turned it on. Her favorite pop song came on and she stasrted to dance. she was a really good dancer because she had been taking lessons since the age of three. She started out with ballet, but now she really liked street performing. The old woman who took care of her at the orphange said that she could really pop it and lock it. She had yet to figure out if that was a compliment or not.

When the song was over she said to herself, "I guess the room turned into a dance studio because I miss dancing so much. Or maybe I am a little home sick. Oh well." Then Silver continued to dance until someone else entered the room. That's when she stopped and looked around awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:17 am

Gwen had been in the mood for dancing so she´d been on the lookout for a place to do so when a door opened and she heard Music and saw Silver dancing.
"Hi Silv, I didn´t mean to bother you...do- do you mind if I dance with you?" She asked suddenly a little shy. She´d been dancing on her own since she could remember taking lessons from her old Mum.
Back to top Go down

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:16 am

"I would love to dance with you, Gwen! You scared me a little when you came in though I must admit. What kind of dance are you into? I mainly go for Hip Hop and Freestyle, but I used to take ballet and I can ballroom dance. I can learn just about anything though, so if you like something else I would love for you to teach me!" Silver pulled her up and walked over to Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Gwen smiled widely and nodded fervertly. "I do too. I love freestyle. I started battledancing once too." She said. "Okay so let´s hit it!" She laughed turning on the music tapping her feet to the beat before breaking it down. She breakdanced a lot so she mainly did that.
Back to top Go down

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Silver watched Gwen dance for about a minute and then joined in with complementary moves. She had a good time and simply couldn't stop smiling.

The song ended and Silver turned to her fellow dancer. "You are really good! High five! We should totally start like a dance team or something. I mean, we are really good together."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Gwen nodded grinning broadly and highfiving Silver. "Yeah we are. We totally should. It´s a lot of fun to dance together. You´re really good." She smiled. She had never danced with anyone before so this was a new and welcome expierience. Suddenly a table with water and cookies appeared. Gwen´s mouth dropped open.
"cookies..." She whispered before eating one and smiling before grinning broadly at Silv.
Back to top Go down

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:40 pm

"I love cookies almost as much as I love Redvines," Silver said with a grin and a laugh. Then suddenly a bag of Redvines appeared on the table next to the cookies and Silver rushed right over to them. "Delicious! Want one?" She offered the bag to Gwen who was still grinning at her and eating a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Gwen gasped, "Oh.My.God. Redvines. What the hell CANT they do?!" She asked excitedly, "Yes please. Wait. favorite way to say 'redvines'?" She asked waiting for an answer before excitedly saying, "REDVINES"
She laughed and grinned broadly eating one and loving having found a fellow Redvine Lover.
Redvines are from WizGod. THIS I know for sure.... She thought dreamily. She loved redvines more than Cookies, candy and 'GASP' magic itself!
Back to top Go down

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Yes! Someone else that loves Redvines!

"Where have you been all my life?" Silver asked with half a Redvine hanging out of her mouth. Not exactly attractive, but it was a Redvine so that made it ok. Redvines make everything ok.

Then Silver put on her sweatband and turned the music back on and got to dancing.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Gwen laughed, "In a house near London. And where have YOU been all my life?!" She exclaimed happily also with a redvine hanging out of her mouth. She started dancing with Silv driven by the pure love of Redvines. It was amazing. Redvines were amazing.
She couldn´t believe she´d found a fellow Redvines lover. She danced happily savouring the flavour of the redvines before stopping.
"Oh.Merlin. Silv. I just had the greatest idea. This room does whatever we want, right? What if we wished for it to fill with redvines?" she asked. Before starting. Slowly...redvines began appearing everywhere.
Her jaw dropped.
"Oh.My.WizGod. I think...I´m in heaven....."
Back to top Go down

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:19 pm

"I have been in an orphanage also near London," Silver answered with a laugh. Then Gwen had the most brilliant idea she had ever heard! She wished for the room to fill with Redvines and suddenly they just started appearing everywhere. It was heavenly indeed. Silver was completely lost for words.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:59 am

"I can't believe this...this is amazing." she sighed happily. She picked up one and bit off the end.
OhmyWizgod. It tasted even better than normal. She looked at the Shear amount of them still in shock.
"Why hasn't anybody done this before? It's awesome!" she exlaimed, "Highfive Silver!" she laughed sitting on a redvine looking chair. She considered biting off the tip to see if it really was made of redvines.
Back to top Go down

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Silver gave Gwen another high five and laughed.

"This is so great! I love Hogwarts! And you know what? I don't even mind that I'm missing Wizards of Waverly Place for this! I've got my snacks and my headband, life is perfect." Silver laid down on the ground, which was now completely covered in Redvines. Or was it made of them? The first year shrugged off her own question and gazed up at the Redvine covered ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:21 am

Gwen nodded, "Whats wizards of..er..what again?" She asked confused. Must be a muggle thing then... She decided to be brave and test what the chair was made of by biting off a corner.
OhLord...
Redvines.
Pure, sweet, delicious redvines...
I love you Redvine Inventer. So much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Little Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun   A Little Fun Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum