Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Lastwick Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lastwick Mansion   Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Leighton smiled at the red haired girl. "Then he told you the truth. I live in Manhattan." Leigh stated. "I'm sorry, I don't think I know you're name."
Alyssa's house was beautiful, different from Leighton's pent house in Upper East Manhattan. It was sort of a culture shock for Leigh, but in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Lastwick Mansion   Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:54 pm

"I'm Terry. And vhy is the Man wearing a Hattan?" Terry asked, frowning slightly. She thought it sounded slightly like the mad hatter from wonderland....but that would be very strange.

Though it would be strange if Leighton was the Mad Hatter....she eyed the girl warily, deciding not to touch any of her hats.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lastwick Mansion   Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Leigh laughed at Terry. "Manhattan is a city in New York. New York is in America." Leighton tried to control her laughter. Not many people could make her laugh and this girl had already broken whatever ice was there.
Leighton evidently noticed the girl's accent. "Where are you from?" Leighton couldn't help but wonder. Leighton loved traveling and loved to learn about new things. That meant she loved to learn about other cultures. Maybe Leighton and Terry would become friend because they are from so different walks of life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lastwick Mansion   Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Scorpius sighed as he approached the gates to the Lastwick Mansion, his father dropping him off using Side-Along Apparition. He did not want to be here, but his mother had practically ordered him to. He supposed he would have to just stay out of his cousins way
and try to not aggravate her too much, this was one of those days when Scorpius felt decidedly Un-Slytherin, though that could change in moments. He followed his mother and father up the Gardens to the front door of the Lastwick mansion. Supposedly his mother had let his Aunt know, so he hoped his family wouldn't seem to be intruding, his mother rang the doorbell and knocked on the door. His sister had said something about some boring subject, but for all he knew she might find her way there later.

Scorpius waited. He just hoped he wouldn't have to deal with some of the more irritating cousins. Alyssa could be tolerable at times, her twin sisters on the other hand? Unbearable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lastwick Mansion   Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:16 pm

When the doorbell rang, Lyss got up out of her chair and went to answer it. She tried to peer through the transculescent windows, and she could've swore she saw a bit of blonde hair. Oh damn, not Scorpius, Lyss thought as she motioned to open the door.

Sure enough, it was none other than her cousin.

"What are you doing here?" Lyss snapped, slapping her cousin across the face. "MUM! WHY IS MY COUSIN HERE?"

Dang, Lyss remembered, Mum's not home. Oh well, i'll just have to take matters into my own hands.

This was going to get interesting.

"Fine, you can come in. Twinkle, come stalk this nuisance." Lyss called to the houself (whom she liked to treat as her own, when Twinkle pratically was), who appeared by her cousin's side. "TERRY! SAMI! LEIGH! Your wishes have been granted."
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lastwick Mansion   Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Leighton smirked when she heard Lyss yell. Leigh automatically knew that the one and only Scorpius had arrived, making this whole dinner party a lot more interesting. Leighton could only imagine what would happen now that Scorpius had arrived. Leighton knew that Lyss hated Scorpius.
Leighton knew that from her past family experiences, that if two cousins hated each other the night could end in blood. Or much worse. Leigh couldn't help but feel excited. Leighton loved good drama.
So, Leigh just waited until Lyss inevitably walked in with Scorpius.

Last edited by Leighton Vladimir on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Lastwick Mansion   Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:27 pm

"Oh. So vou aren't the Mad Hatter? Good." terry sighed with reliefa t Leighton.

"I'm from Bulgaria, but I've lived in Birtain sincce I vas seven." she shrugged, looking up as Lyss answered the door.

"Scorpius? Here?" Terry called back, standing up curiously. "Malfoy?" she added. She knew about four Scorpius's and was curious to which one it was.

Upon finding Lyss looking annoyed at a white blond boy, she began to feel a little faint. Pushing it away, she grinned brightly at him.

"Hi Malfoy!"
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Lastwick Mansion   Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:32 pm

"Come on." Lyss pushed her cousin into the living room, where the other three were sitting, Twinkle following her. Boy, did she love the house-elf. "Guys, I am sorry to tell you that he is here."

Glaring at her cousin, Lyss kicked him in the leg before returning to her seat.

"Twinkle, go tell Irish to go finish dinner. I don't know where she went, but make it snappy. You need to keep stalking him."

Lyss smiled as the house-elf scurried off. Glaring at Terry, who had in the meantime been looking up at her cousin with large eyes, she decided to give Terry the hint.

"Well, cousin. We all know how good of manners you have, and since I refuse to allow you sit, you'll stand."
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lastwick Mansion   Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Leigh smirked at Lyss. Leighton has never seen Lyss this... Slytherin like before. It made Leigh feel more comfortable actually. That made Leighton feel like she had the okay to act that way too.
Leighton glanced over at the blonde boy who Terry was currently swooning over, she couldn't find anything striking about him. He could pass as attractive, but not completely handsome. Scorpius wasn't anything special.
"It seems as if I haven't had the mis-pleasure of meeting you until now Scorpius. But, I have heard plenty from Lyss about you." Leighton stated in a voice smooth as silk. It wasn't bitter or malicious in its tone. If the words were different, they would be perceived as kind. But, what Leighton was implying was far from kind.
Leigh felt no inclination to be kind to this boy. Leighton was a very loyal person and Lyss was her best friend. Leigh also had a strong sense that Lyss had a good judge of character; if Lyss didn't like Scorpius than neither would Leigh. It was as simple as that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lastwick Mansion   Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Scorpius rolled his eyes upon the rude greeting, and his parents and himself walked in. But soon after his mother asked where his Aunt was, which, when Alyssa said she wasn't here, caused the two to go off swiftly, although it was more a case of Scorpius' mother dragging off his father. He sighed. He knew he wouldn't be able to go with them, which thus meant he would have to endure a while with whoever Alyssa's friends were.

He rolled his eyes at the idea of a House Elf "Stalking" him, he could hardly see the point. He followed Alyssa into the Living Room, and he sent a half-hearted wave to the three other girls there, one of them being Sami, whom he had met before. He noticed one of the girls seemed slightly ill or something similar, which made him question why she wasn't at home sleeping, but shrugged it off. It was her choice, and if curiosity arose again he could always ask later.

He got a slight gleam in his eye from his cousins mention at his manners. It appeared this was going to be a case of constantly one-upping each other for everyones amusement. He supposed it could be worse. "Of course Cousin, if you would rather I stand then I have no problem at all with that." He said calmly, waiting for what she tried next. He inclined his head to the girl who spoke to him. He supposed he would have to kick into Slytherin mood quickly. "Of course, while I on the other hand have not yet had the esteemed honor to meet such an illustrious and influential person." He said, he sounded calm and polite and honest, but he knew they could see the sarcasm behind the words. Perhaps this could be a chance of actually meeting some different people, Scorpius' mind flipped back to, so he could see at least one positive of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lastwick Mansion   Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Leighton raised an eyebrow, the smirk never leaving her face. Scorpius was a Slytherin though and though. Something Leigh admires in some people. Yet, it seemed as if he was trying to hard to be cool and composed. That was annoying when people tried too hard.
"So, I believe it is safe to assume that you are a Slytherin. The cool exterior and sarcasm dripping from every word might be a give away." Leigh said politely, making her seem naive.
Then she realized that she had yet to introduce herself. "I'm Leighton Vladimir, a Snake like yourself." she stated, inclining her head to the side making her seem like a curious child. "Its odd how I have not seen you around school during first year. Especially how we shared a common room." Leigh said it as if she sounded disappointed in the fact that she hadn't met him before.
It was almost too bad that Lyss hated him so much. Leigh could almost see him being sort of friends with her. But, then again maybe not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lastwick Mansion   Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:18 pm

"TERRY! SAMI! LEIGH! Your wishes have been granted." Terry's here? she asked mentally, before shrugging. Sami had been out of it ever since she arrived at the Lastwick mansion, not only at the glamour of the house but of her just being there. Then she had to go to the loo.

"I'M COMIN'!" she shouted, hurrying to the front door where all of the guests seemed to be gathered. She recognized Ri, Lyss, and a Slytherin girl in her year but couldn't identify the last wizard. They all seemed to be in deep conversation, Terry busy ogling the blonde boy in front of her. "By wish, do you mean that you've managed tae hook me up in Broadway? If so, I love you a million times over!"

The witch went up and hugged her Slytherin friend, knowing it probably wasn't true. Wait- blonde boy? Sami scanned them over once more, closer than the last time. It was Scorpius! She felt her cheeks heat up for a breif moment before realizing what he had done the year before. Clearing her throat, she let go of the Lastwick and stepped aside putting her cool face on.

This is going to be a loong night.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lastwick Mansion   Lastwick Mansion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lastwick Mansion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2