Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Fan Fictions!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Fan Fictions!! Empty
PostSubject: Fan Fictions!!   Fan Fictions!! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:18 pm

I don't do FF.net, but I go on this other site. Absolutely love it, and I want to see if any of you like my stories! It's on HPFF (harrypotterfanfiction.net)

Black and White (One Shot rated 15+) is here

The Ticking Clock (My story that I'm writing also rated 15+) is here.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Fan Fictions!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fictions!!   Fan Fictions!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm

I´m on FF,net. I´m The.Malfoy.Rose.
I have a few good ones and a few less good ones. And a few baddies of course. But all in all I´m okay enough.
Back to top Go down

Fan Fictions!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fictions!!   Fan Fictions!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:24 am

I am on ff.net. I write humor (even though only I think it's funny) and I am writing commentary for My Immortal. I am almost finished with it, which makes me proud. My Immortal is intense. And once I finish it, I can be like, WHADDUP! I finished reading AND writing commentary for that!

Not very impressive, but when I have to read through all of my commentary (which is TERRIBLE since I am such an awful typist), I end up reading each chapter at least twice. AHH! But My Immortal brings me so much joy that it is insane.

My Immortal has taken away the little sanity that I used to possess. But I love it anyway.

Here is my account for all of those interested.
Back to top Go down

Fan Fictions!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fictions!!   Fan Fictions!! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 pm

I also have an account on fanfiction. I go under "sevandfred4ever" and have 12 or 13 seperate one-shots up. Almost all of my stories are HP one-shots of some kind. I would like to say I'm known for my song-fics and the stories I've written for challenges.

When it comes to forums, I usually come hang out in the Harry Potter Fanfiction Challenges. But I'm also a member of the SU Movement (Sober Universe.)

Lol @Grace. I LOVE to hateMy Immortal. I've read most of it, AND played the drinking game (With Powerade and Sunkist) I also made BAMF Ebony and Vampire dolls.

My account is "fanfiction.net/~sevandfred4ever" By Rowling, can someone tell me how to hyperlink?
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

Fan Fictions!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fictions!!   Fan Fictions!! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:49 pm

I am certainly on FanFiction.net as JedediahForeverMD. I am also the proud author of the Madison Daniels Saga (which has recently taken a sabbatical from my list of stories because of the multiple requests I've received for new stories). Please feel free to visit my profile there: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD
Vanessa Lopez
First Year
Vanessa Lopez

Fan Fictions!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fictions!!   Fan Fictions!! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:14 pm

I'm also on Fanfiction.net. I have 3 seperate Multi-chaptered fics (one of which is currently under complete reconstruction) My profile is VaneBEAR. I put a link there. Smile They're all SiriusXOC fics. Actually, I'm loosely basing my character on what I imagined an eleven-year-old Athena(from my story DoubleCross) would be like. I'm trying to get into perspective...if you know what I mean. If you don't that's fine too!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Fan Fictions!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fictions!!   Fan Fictions!! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Terry and I are Blind Padawan on FF.Net. We have around 4 multi chaptered fics- 2 HP and 2 Star Wars. Both are based on one person- a sequel/prequel for each. The 2nd SW story has been abandoned, but it's still up Very Happy Terry based her character off of Terry from Blowing Light/Peaceful Refuge. BL's sequel is our only active story right now, but we are planning a Glee fic.
Back to top Go down
Liz McCutney
Third Year
Liz McCutney

Fan Fictions!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fictions!!   Fan Fictions!! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:08 pm

I'm sajere1 on FanFiction.net. I;m currently working on a couple of HP fictions and have 1 or 2 up. Which reminds me--Sami, I'm pretty I've read some of your stories and loved them. Do you remember me too, or have I gone crazy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fan Fictions!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fictions!!   Fan Fictions!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Fictions!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Welcome :: OOC Chat :: Creative Stuff-
Jump to: