Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Welcome to DADA!

Go down 
+11
Emily Sparrow
Elise Hamilton
Anthony McGuire
James Wilson
Kyra Henderson
Leighton Vladimir
Adreis Conners
Terry Berbatov
Gwen Cooper
Brianna Carter
Gillian Brennan
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Gillian Brennan
Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor
Gillian Brennan

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Welcome to DADA!

I’m really glad you’re taking the time to read this before signing up for my class, there are some really easy things that you have to keep in mind when coming to DADA:

Respect is the top one!, we all have our own opinions, and the right to be respected even if you disagree! So I don’t want to see any of you being disrespectful to either your classmates or me.
Not everyone is as talented as you, so don’t laugh at them, helping the other students actually makes you look good!
Don’t cheat please, that’s just nasty and you look like an idiot, agreed?
Be creative! Most of the times, dark arts are better vanquished with creativity than strength, if you don’t believe it then ask Harry Potter! So no repeating answers that are already been said.
Turn in your homework, is not really that difficult, and sometimes it can actually be fun!, besides it obviously gives you extra credit!
Try to avoid colored text Wink it makes it easier to the lazy ones who only skim through the class looking for my posts instead of reading the great things you say.
If you need to leave for a long period of time please let me know with an owl, or pass by my office, I understand you have a real life Wink

And finally and as important as the respect, HAVE FUN!!.

If you have no problem following these simple things, and still wish to keep up with the class please sign up bellow, tell me whatever you want about you!!!

Gillian Brennan.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:44 am

My name is Brianna Carter and I like waffles. I want to take DADA because I want to know how to defend myself if one of the Slytherins a Dark Wizard tries to attack me.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:23 pm

I am Silvana Harper, but I prefer to be called Silver if that's ok. I have a orange, fat, old cat named Toby and if I don't get my homework turned in it is probably because he ate it.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:27 pm

I´m Gwen Cooper and my largest goal in life is to prank Peeves and if you see my bag is huge it´s because my old fat Cat Rox is sleeping inside.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:04 pm

My name is Anne McSommers and I tricked my parents into buying and owl so I could bring a kitten to school
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:45 pm

My name is Terry Berbatov and I am an avid fan of the Vratsa Vultures and have an annoying accent.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm Adreis Conners but I go by Dree. I don't like cats but I have a owl named Nobody and I forget things a lot...
Back to top Go down

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:58 pm

I think you know me since you're the HOH, but I am Charlotte Willow. I go by Lottie, apparently. I might be late to class sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:17 pm

My name is Leighton Vladimir. I'm not a very open person and I have a difficult time trusting people. I am sometimes rude to people without trying, but I always try to be a great student!
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:16 pm

My name is Kyra Henderson. Friends call me Kiki. I HATE QUIDDITCH. Please don't talk about it around me. I might be late to class sometimes...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:26 am

My name's James Wilson, and I really hate when people call me Jimmy/Jim/Jamesy and any derivative of. Quidditch is awesome and I will someday own a Firebolt, mark my words!
Back to top Go down

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:26 am

My name's Essi Kettenun and I want to take DADA because I really don't want to be caught unawares by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Anthony McGuire
Fourth Year
Anthony McGuire

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 am

Name's Anthony, but hate it, so I'd rather be called Andy. I'm really into Defensive Magic, so I'm hoping this class is ace!
Back to top Go down
Elise Hamilton
Third Year
Elise Hamilton

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:34 am

Elise Hawkins, but you already knew that. I'm scared of my own pet - a raven by the name of Blurr.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:15 pm

I'm Emily Lovegood and I think quidditch is awesome and ice cream, I love ice cream. Oh and cheescake! I do talk a lot so I appologise in advance!
Back to top Go down

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:35 pm

My name's Sami Criss, but my friends call me Sam or Sam-Bam. Smile I love reading and want to be an actress when I graduate, muggle or wizard acting I don't care. I'm better at remembering details than the main idea.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Lopez
First Year
Vanessa Lopez

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:17 pm

M-My name's V-Vanessa....I-I-I play violin....
Back to top Go down

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:07 pm

My name is Alyssa Lastwick, but you can call me Lyss. I'm looking forward to Defense Against the Dark Arts, it was my dad's favorite subject when he was at Hogwarts, so I'm hoping some of his talents will rub off on me.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Manette
Second Year
Sydney Manette

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:04 pm

My name's Sydney Manette, but call me Sid. I don't know what my mum was thinking whe she gave me a girl's name... umm I have two younger siblings and I like to run.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:33 pm

My name is Rowan Drake, and some people just call me Row. My best friend moved away last year and my parents ignore me, but I'm an amazing actress and put on a good show for those here at Hogwarts. They think I'm just another Slytherin, a high-strung pureblooded witch with a perfect, spoiled life.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 pm

I'm Hester Alderman and I'm muggle born so I don't know much. However, I'm desperate to learn, and I'll always attempt an answer.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Second Year
Louis Weasley

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 pm

My name is Louis Weasley, and I'm hoping to learn all sorts of magic as long as I'm at Hogwarts. First year, Ravenclaw.
I'd explain my family history, but most people know that by now.
And I'm a pretty good student too, I'd like to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to DADA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA!   Welcome to DADA! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to DADA!
Page 1 of 1