Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Rules of the Charms Classroom

Go down 
+16
Allison Walker
Leighton Vladimir
Pierre Korsten
Benjamin Tyler
Vanessa Lopez
Emily Sparrow
Elise Hamilton
Jasmine Delaware
James Wilson
Kyra Henderson
Jenn Black
Adreis Conners
Terry Berbatov
Gwen Cooper
Brianna Carter
Christopher Smith
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christopher Smith
Charms Professor
Christopher Smith

Rules of the Charms Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Here are some Rules I expect you to abide by in my classroom. They can and will be changed accordingly to how I see fit.

-Do not be late. Death, dismemberment and maiming are the only excuses I will tolerate and you'd better have proof.

-Do not hex your classmate or partner no matter how tempting it is. Even if it makes you feel better, it is looked down upon.

-Please do not repeat an answer already given. Try to find some clever way to reword it so it doesn't sound like the same thing if you can't think of another original answer.

-Be respectful of both your teacher and your classmates. Everyone has opinions and those opinions deserve to be respected

-Do not speak while I am speaking. There is a time and a place for chit chat, neither is while I'm teaching. This includes No off topic conversations.

-Failure to follow these guidelines will result in the loss of galleons, and/or expulsion from my class.

- No colored text. It's how I make my posts stand out.

If you have any problems or questions come see me in my office as I have an open door policy.

On a side note, I understand that real life gets in the way and things come up. If you have a reason for why you cannot be on PLEASE send me a PM and let me know. Preferably ahead of time. It is much appreciated.

Code:
I, (your name), agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:42 am

I, Brianna Carter, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:16 pm

I, Silvana Harper, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.

Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:24 pm

I, Gwen Cooper, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:07 pm

I, Anne McSommers, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.

Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:49 pm

I, Terry Berbatov, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:53 pm

I, Adreis Conners, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:49 pm

I, Charlotte, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.

Back to top Go down
Jenn Black
Second Year
Jenn Black

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:08 pm

I, Jenn Black, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:13 pm

I, Kyra Henderson, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:23 am

I, James Wilson, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Delaware
Second Year
Jasmine Delaware

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:11 am

I, Jasmine Delaware, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:27 am

I, Essi Kettenun, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
Elise Hamilton
Third Year
Elise Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:32 am

I, Elise Hawkins, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:16 pm

I, Emily Sparrow, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.

Back to top Go down
Vanessa Lopez
First Year
Vanessa Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 pm

I, Vanessa, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:35 am

I, Sami Criss, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:04 pm

I, Alyssa Lastwick, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.

Back to top Go down
Benjamin Tyler
First Year
Benjamin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:27 pm

I, (your name), agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:56 pm

I, Pierre Korsten, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 am

I, Leighton Vladimir, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:34 am

I, Allison Walker, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
Peter Wiggin
Second Year
Peter Wiggin

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:51 pm

I, Peter Wiggin, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:09 pm

I, Rowan Drake, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:12 pm

I, Hester Alderman, agree to these rules and will abide by them or will allow Professor Smith to boot me from class and/or punish me as he sees fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Charms Classroom   Rules of the Charms Classroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of the Charms Classroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next